It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE:International Forecaster January 2009 - the Big Sting Two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I had a hard time finding were to put this. I wandered since this bailout started, who was behind it all but it seems to me that our government and the Feds are.

After the implementation of the stimulus package gets underway, the Fed will give the word, and banks will start lending out their hoards of cash through the highly leveraged fractional reserve banking system, where interbank loans are now guaranteed by the FDIC (and therefore by you, the taxpayer, who funds the FDIC). Simultaneously, the yen will wimp out via Japanese banker collusion, re-powering the carry trade, thus driving the stock markets up for one final monster rally to complete the Big Sting Two. This means that Hanky-Panky, Bernanke & Co. no longer have a bazooka. Instead, they now have a rocket launcher, wired, with the next round in the firing chamber waiting for ignition, ready to re-inflate the economy for one last round of fun and profits. This last round of fun and profits will continue until hyperinflation extends the recession and causes double digit interest rate in order to properly compensate for risk and inflationary losses, at which point everything will lock up, IRS's will implode, and the world will fall into the one of the worst depressions of all time.

That is US government manipulation of all markets, 24/7. In particular gold and silver and the commodity markets. This abject corruption has destroyed our markets. Those who recognize what is going on have fled to safety of one form or another.

I have some silver but little gold.

LINK

[edit on 4-1-2009 by tiso_us]

[edit on 4-1-2009 by tiso_us]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I listen to Bob Chapman on the radio quite a bit, but this is the first time I’ve actually read anything from the IF. Frankly, it seems a bit poorly written, but I would take what he has to say seriously.

Oh, and you’re probably better off with silver than gold. The gold market tends to be more heavily manipulated, and the gov has never confiscated silver the way it has gold.

edit schmedit

[edit on 4-1-2009 by resistor]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Silver would be a more exchangeable metal then gold among the populace. I think if we receive a stimulus check, it would be the best time for metals.

It looks like the way things are going, we all will be without homes vary soon. my plan for this year is to plant a 'BIG' garden.

new topics

join