It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from RI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi!

Bob here from the Ocean State. I got to chatting with someone on another site and they referred me to this one. Looks like lots of interesting topics!

all thanks to Zysin5

:-)

Bob

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!
I am rather new here myself, although I was a long time lurker!
Have fun!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Is a great site, the best I feel on the net for level headed debate mixed with some crazies

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Welcome!!!... This is a great place to learn , have a laugh or debate and find opposing points of view. Warning... It can be addictive so watch the clock.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Big up your bad self.

Welcome to the lighter side of the darkside of life.

My one tip... remember you're not the mad one.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RIviolator

Welcome to ATS RI, hope you enjoy your stay.

You will find that there are people on this site who are on like 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Why not tell us which subjects here interest you?

BTW, I suggest you pay close to attention to posts done by 'zorgon', 'internos', 'phage', 'mikesingh', and also don't forget to take a look at threads done by a former member here called 'john lear'.

Keep your eyes open for hoaxers, keep cool when someone insults you and trust me...DON'T try to 'deny ignorance' like the website motto goes, you'll just get hard earned points taken away from you for the slightest transgression. I suggest you carefully read the terms and conditions of this website before you start posting. Other than those little issues, you should be able to fully enjoy ATS with all it's privileges.

Happy New Year and Cheers!!!

Majorion

Edit to add: Oh, just one more thing dude, I strongly advise you to completely stay away from the politics forum... you'll find nothing but people intensely fighting over there. God I hope I don't get an off-topic post for what I'm saying right now but it's the truth
take care buddy!

[edit on 4/1/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

I love Rhode Island; it is a very unique and ideosynchratic place. I lived in Providence for about three years, almost twenty years ago. At the time, the city had lost 75% of its population after the collapse of the old textile industry that had once powered it, and walking around downtown was a haunting but lyrical and beautiful experience. Many lovely old buildings abandoned and quietly going to seed, but not in a essy, apoclaytic way (as with other collapsed cities like Detroit). The whole town was full of colorful characters and I miss it, even though it is a tiny city by most standards.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Federal Hill, best Italian food on the East coast

H. P. Lovecraft was born and lived there too!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm also from RI...

Welcome

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i can still smell cranston print works. eeehhh. lived there a while too. swan point cemetary and thayer street, risd brown and of course climbing the train bridge in fox point! woo hoo!

new topics

top topics

join