It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitten with six legs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Poor thing ...

Seems healthy

cbs5.com...

hope they raise money to put right

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
siamese twin that failed to develop for sure.

I would be far more cool if the legs were functional.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think it would be MORE appropriate to say this was ~a one and a half cat~ than to call it six legged.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
meh, I've seen toads with 100 legs, although it wasn't genetically related.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I was brought to tears when I checked the Hex Foundation website. Hex passed away.

Rest in peace and live on forever, Hex.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yea it's to bad his other legs don't work then they could just leave them.
A bad one was that girls born with two heads and one body, each head controls one side. They get along good the stupid doctors were talking about separation, I'm no brain surgeon but give me a brake there's only one body and it works ,leave it alone.
China had a child born with three heads and one body, this was an embarrassment to China so tried to hide from news. Their solution to problem was to remove two of the head, now this is being real pratical. Only problem was they had to decide which two to remove, well pratical leave one in middle. They should have left well enough alone, they may have become the greatest brains in world, they always say two head are better than one and he had three.
And I'm not trying to be funny if I every met any one like that I would be inspired. And I don't know if everyone knows it but almost everyone has two brains, that's why people have mood swings when other one takes over control.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Not to be insensitive... but I do hope they did something productive with the extra money. It said they needed $2500 to $3000 and that they got nearly $5000. That's a lot of money over the required amount. I checked the site, but couldn't find anything about how Hex died.

Was in pre or post op?

Will they be returning the money to the donators, or giving it to charity?

It's a sad story, but it would be even sadder if they pocketed the difference.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think they needed a better doctor, unless there was more wrong with the kitten. They could of tried and fix to many things a once. It just like I say there is good auto mechanic and bad ones, when your auto still broke you know you got bad one, same with Doctors.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Oh that poor little baby. He looked like such a sweetheart.

new topics

top topics

join