posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:28 PM
If other countries get involved what do you think will happen? My view is based on a Biblical view, but I'm sure not everyone shares that view, so
what do you think might happen? Here's what I think:
1. The coastal population centers of Israel, as well as the Golan Heights, will be hit badly by some kind of enemy attack, presumably from Hezbollah
and Syria. (Isaiah 33) In response, Damascus, and perhaps Amman will be wiped out. (Isaiah 17, Jeremiah 49, Zechariah 9)
2. The Palestinians will "melt away" from Judea and Samaria in a time of war, leaving it open for Jewish resettlement in a large scale. (Isaiah 14,
3. The east bank of the Jordan River in what is today Jordan will be reclaimed by Israel, with many refugees fleeing the area. (Jeremiah 48-49, Isaiah
4. South Lebanon will be also taken by Israel, presumably in the same war, opening it up for Jews around the world to settle in when they make aliyah.
5. Iran will live to fight another day. We know this because they are listed as one of the nations that launch an unsuccessful invasion of Israel.
Here's a possible reference to the current Gaza conflict:
4 Gaza will be abandoned
and Ashkelon left in ruins.
At midday Ashdod will be emptied
and Ekron uprooted.
5 Woe to you who live by the sea,
O Kerethite people;
the word of the LORD is against you,
O Canaan, land of the Philistines.
"I will destroy you,
and none will be left."
6 The land by the sea, where the Kerethites [a] dwell,
will be a place for shepherds and sheep pens.
7 It will belong to the remnant of the house of Judah;
there they will find pasture.
In the evening they will lie down
in the houses of Ashkelon.
The LORD their God will care for them;
he will restore their fortunes.
I don't think it can be a coincidence if we see events happen that were written about thousands of years ago.