It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hal Turner planning a coup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'll admit upfront that I just learned about this Hal Turner guy. He's your typical white supremacist; he just spells better than most

Anyway, two recent posts on his blog bothered me a bit, both about something he claims he and a group of like-minded people are planning.

November 20, 2008
Something incredible is about to happen; don't be afraid when it does
My Fellow Americans:
Something incredible and historic is about to take place here in our country. When it does, the nation will reel in shock and awe at the coordination and execution of such a vast, sudden, dramatic and irreversible series of events.

When these things take place, your initial reaction may be one of fear but DO NOT be afraid. These things have to happen. They have needed to happen for a very long time and after they happen, our nation will be better for it.

Source

I get the impression he's not talking about a scathing editorial in the NY Times

Back on November 20, I announced to my fellow Americans that something incredible was going to happen and that they should NOT be afraid when it does. You can read that initial story Here

As we get closer to "it" happening, I want to once again remind you: DO NOT BE AFRAID.

A group of us decided quite some time ago that some really serious problems with this country could only be solved in one particular way and we undertook plans to solve those problems. Those plans are complete. All the pieces are in place.

As we get closer to the date upon which those problems will be solved, it is important to prepare you, the general public.

Source

I'm not typically an alarmist, but these posts make me uneasy for some reason.

Anyone remember the show Jericho? I don't believe for a second that he has nukes or anything like that, but he does have that same mentality.

Am I overreacting?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
at least someone is acting upon thier beliefs instead of holding their words up like shields and hiding in a corner. i dont mean to make you think i am with them or agree with thier ideals, just that i agree with the option of action.

IMHO of course

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

Hal is a douche.

Fact. Ignore the idiot.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Not sure what he would be planning, but I can't imagine it would be anything of significance based on what I've read and heard from Mr. Turner.

If he was planning anything, the government already knows, because, as he believes, there are key loggers in everyone's keyboards recording their every words typed.

delius

[edit on 3-1-2009 by delius]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
All I can say is
WOW.

I have never heard of this man.
Who knows what this means.
Very well written -
and seriously intense.
Thanks for posting.

WOW.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hal Turner has been around for ages and predicting all manner of craziness.

He's a bigot, hatemonger and one who loves to exploit whatever the moment has to offer.

That's my opinion from the time I've occasionally spent checking him out.

He has an opinion, an ugly opinion, and nothing more.

Just my thoughts on Hal Turner.

wupy

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Reminds me of Alex Jones live on December 31 1999 saying that planes were falling from the sky in Europe...

Read the comments that follow on the page, these whack-jobs are out to lunch.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Hal Turner has been around for ages and predicting all manner of craziness.

He's a bigot, hatemonger and one who loves to exploit whatever the moment has to offer.

That's my opinion from the time I've occasionally spent checking him out.

He has an opinion, an ugly opinion, and nothing more.

Just my thoughts on Hal Turner.

wupy

That's what I'm hoping. The idea of people like him in charge scares me to no end.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The only thing he is planning, is to expel more hot air.

He's a wack job, pure and simple. Loves to hear himself talk.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
The only thing he is planning, is to expel more hot air.

He's a wack job, pure and simple. Loves to hear himself talk.

And that is what I'm hoping for.

He makes other wackjobs look normal.

top topics

join