It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close-up, Clear video of UFO following car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
As with all new UFO videos, the threat of CGI looms above this one.

Regardless, I can't just ignore this video because it could possibly be fake. I'll let you all decide that for yourselves.

Link

Personally, I think it is a bit too good to be true, but you never know, the video we discredit one day as being 'too good' might have been the smoking gun.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wasnt that from a Dr Who episode?
Looks like something they did
IMO
Not being humble tonight

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
looks like their rooms were having rolling blackouts to.... or they are all watching differnt movies in the dark? Strange to see the light flicker on and of like that doesnt really make sense. If i was trying to read in those little rooms i would be quite angry.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm not familiar with Dr Who, but to me it looks filmed by a hand-held camera, not something used in the series as far as I know.

If you were being sarcastic, I missed it.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I saw this years ago on the Discovery Channel, on a show about misidentified UFOs. It was an advertising blimp from the UK intentionally designed to look like a flying saucer. The lack of audio is probably due to the fact that the VO was saying exactly that.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Jay L.]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Nope no sarcasm

thanks Jay I knew I saw it before and something to do with the UK

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is a fairly well known piloted hot air balloon that was made to look like a UFO.

easyweb.easynet.co.uk...

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This one was a model created for an English t.v. showabout five years ago.They flew the helium filled model around to test peoples reaction to it.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This man made ufo is a special hot air balloon that was a publicity stunt by Virgin and Richard Branson in the early nineties.

new topics

top topics

join