It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control in full force?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
edit: forgive the misleading title

It's important to not let things slip by without noticing, that's how the
Illuminati would prosper I imagine... through us people letting things slip through the net and not noticing until it's too late.

Well, after reading this article I fear I may be guilty of not noticing a massive forced change in human behaviour.

Here's the full article... informationliberation.com...

But the main thing that stood out is the quote...

"…there are well-established psychological consequences to being watched, observed consistently in studies. People change, tailoring their behavior to fit what they believe the observer wants (or in some cases actively rebelling against those wishes). Now imagine a society where everyone knows they are or may be watched as they walk through the streets, or while surfing online. That – as in societies like Hitler's Germany or Soviet Russia – will have tangible and widespread psychological consequences, reinforcing conformity, and literally crippling the ability to make autonomous and ethical decisions."

The point is, whether or not this alterstion in human behaviour was the intended result of all this recording our movements it is still a result... people are altering their behaviour due to the effect of government/TPTB's actions.

I guess this is a form of mind control?????

Anyway intersting article, made me think about things many on here may already have thought about.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by and14263]

join