It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah urges Hamas to 'kill as many Israeli soldiers as they can' during Gaza op

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Im shure every good hamas father will strap a bomb to thier daughters and sons... saying praise be to allah.

All these children that are getting killed.... what do you expect when you use their bodies to protect the bombs?

With hamas gone who will torture and kill girls who refuse to wear face scarfs? with hamas gone who will be there to publicly execute homosexuals? with hamas gone who will be there to enforce the beheadings of rebelious girls who wear HORRIBLE american clothing?

just think of all the islamic extremeists who will be frightned of going to hell for not torturing and killing the infedels.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

So by this rationale I should be able to claim all the ancestral land that anyone even remotely related to my family once owned. And so should you. And so should everyone else on the planet. But it doesn't work that way, does it?

If anyone should understand the Palestinian's anger, it should be Jews. Truthfully, I feel sorry for both sides for being so pig-headed.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Oh, I can promise you, there will be plenty of other Muslims ready to step in. It's not just Hamas, it's a Muslim thing.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

that is the most ironic thing about it
you would expect people that have had their families treated like crap
to know how its like

but then again

Those who bully others are those that have been bullied before so pick on weaker people to make them selves look big,

ALSO LMAO DOOPER a Muslim thing
show your true colours

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
somone should make an islamic comercial for "Babys first bomb belt"

"Now you can help keep your children prepared to bring the infedel to our just god Allah from birth"

-uses soft velcro straps for babys soft skin
-stretches for comfort
-contains colorfull images of infedel beheadings
-allows remote detonation

Each Babys first bomb belt comes with bomb building instruction manual and even a 24hr toll free hotline for help in bomb building. Also inside coupons for 2 donkeys off the purchase of an AK47.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
LOL-its only a matter of time before those animals do something like that. Hell they probably already do, maybe thats the sales pitch Hamas delivers when going door to door to recruit new suicide bombers!!!!

Originally posted by Wertdagf
somone should make an islamic comercial for "Babys first bomb belt"

"Now you can help keep your children prepared to bring the infedel to our just god Allah from birth"

-uses soft velcro straps for babys soft skin
-stretches for comfort
-contains colorfull images of infedel beheadings

Each Babys first bomb belt comes with bomb building instruction manual and even a 24hr toll free hotline for help in bomb building. Also inside coupons for 2 donkeys off the purchase of an AK47.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That's kind of funny! It would be hilarious, but I've seen too many Muslim children dressed up like suicide bombers. I even saw a film clip of a school play where a number of them were dressed as suicide bombers.

With these true Muslim values, what in hell does anyone think these children's values will be when they get older?

I mean, that is so sick, it is enough to make you puke.

Yeahhhhh Allah!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
And then people wonder what the big deal is and why Hamas and Hezbollah and the ilk are not dangerous? Good grief. Using people-even women and kids as freaking suicide bombers??? And they promise these folks gold and riches when they go meet "allah"? LOL thats just sad.

So do female suicide bombers get 72 virgins as well? How does that work exactly? Is it in the suicide bombers handbook? Id love to know what the terrorist sale-pitch is for the female suicide bombers is.

What about kids? Are they promised "all the lollipops they can eat" when they go meet allah if they just put on this little belt?

Originally posted by dooper
That's kind of funny! It would be hilarious, but I've seen too many Muslim children dressed up like suicide bombers. I even saw a film clip of a school play where a number of them were dressed as suicide bombers.

With these true Muslim values, what in hell does anyone think these children's values will be when they get older?

I mean, that is so sick, it is enough to make you puke.

Yeahhhhh Allah!

[edit on 3-1-2009 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Why are all of you people acting arrogant of the fact that Hammas was the one that attacked Israel first? I never will understand this anti-semite stuff on ATS.

pfft...more anti-semantic nonsense

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Taikonaut]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This thread is both anti-semitic and anti-muslim....

Is this what ATS has come to?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Not what its come to. What its always been about!!! LOL

Originally posted by mr-lizard
This thread is both anti-semitic and anti-muslim....

Is this what ATS has come to?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yeha i havent noticed alot on NON-anti semetic threads... lol all the good semites have been told to stay off of the devils calculator.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Prince, the only thing I can think of where the females would find 72 virgins attractive, would be Muslim dykes.

The sad part is all the crap Muhammed made up as he went along to justify his personal behavior. You need to lie, hey, it's fine. You need to break an oath, not a problem. You want revenge on the Jews that laughed at your attempt to sell them that this pagan god was the same as their God, hey, kill all Jews.

I want to rape the $#!T out of some of these captive, hey, it's all good, guys!

On and on.

But you see, his world was a man's world, and he didn't foresee women blowing themselves up, or he'd have a provision for 72 perpetual studs who never, ever, would "let her down."

Perversion upon perversion, just as prophesied.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good point...ive never quite thought of it that way. Plus they probably didnt want to promise 72 studs for the ladies since they had never experienced one to begin with so how would that be a selling point?

The kids? I still have no idea. Its got to be lollipops or the promise to go to heaven play with an Islamic Scooby Doo or something?

Originally posted by dooper

Prince, the only thing I can think of where the females would find 72 virgins attractive, would be Muslim dykes.

The sad part is all the crap Muhammed made up as he went along to justify his personal behavior. You need to lie, hey, it's fine. You need to break an oath, not a problem. You want revenge on the Jews that laughed at your attempt to sell them that this pagan god was the same as their God, hey, kill all Jews.

I want to rape the $#!T out of some of these captive, hey, it's all good, guys!

On and on.

But you see, his world was a man's world, and he didn't foresee women blowing themselves up, or he'd have a provision for 72 perpetual studs who never, ever, would "let her down."

Perversion upon perversion, just as prophesied.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i think any decent person would be against the action of isreal gov't over the past couple decades if they hadn't been manipulated by the isreali gov't and taught revisionist history and grown up on western media which leverages there fears and past traumas to play them like a fiddle. and since isreal is the U.S's big ally our political agenda and propoganda is always pro isreal thru the MSM.

in my experience almost everyone who calls someone else a anti-semite is an anti-semite themselves (based on there own logic) since semitic people include arabs

[edit on 4-1-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What is new about this thread?

Hamas and Hezbollah have been trying to kill as many Israelis as they can for decades. I doubt that anyone in Hamas needs any advice from Hezbollah on just how many Israeli soldiers to kill.

It would be like telling Osama bin Laden to be sure to kill as many American troops as he can.

I would like to counter by advising the Israeli Army to kill as many Hamas members as they can.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

An Islamic Scooby-Doo? Would he be like the Islamic Mickey Mouse that we saw last year? If so, he won't be any fun, his AK-47 would be going off all the time and probably hitting one of the little martyr kids.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

cp, don't try to sell me on that media manipulation crap. I've watched this same identical crap for decades. Israel gets attacked, they respond, and they are suddenly the bad guys.

Every single time.

Go peddle that baloney somewhere else.

Try some middle schoolers.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

"Terrorists are the only ones who support Hamas. "

The Palestinian People elected Hamas.

But you have already made your stance clear, about all Palestinians being Terrorists/militants/whatever your zionist talking points say they are to be called that week...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

and im here in the middle thinking you all need to visit a psychologist and get some medication

lol sorry but tis true

both sides are clearly wrong and are verifiably Insane

Yall need straight jackets

Take that as a friendly jest

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join