It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests around the world over Gaza attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Protests around the world over Gaza attacks

www.abc.net.au

Thousands of demonstrators have marched in cities across Europe to demand a halt to Israeli bombing in the Gaza Strip.

Protests were held in Britain, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Turkey as the Israeli offensive entered its second week, and before Israel confirmed ground forces had entered Gaza.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I was so happy to see that people are outraged enough to protest against Israel.

I don't care about the politics, the religion or the ethnicity - killing innocent civilians is NOT acceptable, and this is what Israel is doing.

There is no right and wrong in this ugly issue, there is only tragedy. Israel has the might of USA weapons behind them and Hammas has rockets that are not much more than long range roman candles. Talk about David and Goliath.

This has all the hallmarks to ignite WWIII, so the more people that protest it now the better.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Here's a video of a protest at BBC building. The protestors want to hear the Palestinian point of view, they're mad about the one sided biased coverage.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

so true, each time Sky, Bbc start a report they start off by making Israel look like the Knights in shining armor fighting evil.

best source Press TV

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There was one in Dealy Plaza earlier this week.

I would've gone, had I known.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This topic is being followed here. Please continue the discussion there.

Closed.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yup I'm just about to leave for the protest in Melbourne, Australia. Shooting film, so no pictures unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

join