It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my lucid dream experiences...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
these are all the lucid dreams/experiences that i can remember:

1. i had a dream and in that dream i got slapped and i actually felt the slap and it caused me to wake up!

2. i had a dream wear a dog was was biting my hand and i was actually fealing the pain and when i woke up i was so thankfull that my hand was not torn up.

3. i had a dream that i was in a plane and the plane was going down from the air into some lava. and in the dream i knew that if i was going to die right there i would be going to hell for shore! when i awoke from fear i was SOOOOO thankfull that i was not going to die and not going to hell.

thats it...

these dreams are very real and its crazy... nowadays i dont really have any dreams that i can remeber...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
come on people... does any1 have any thought or advice on how i can have more lucid dreams???

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Check out my posts here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I find my dreams so real sometimes that it is hard to wake up.

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Those arent exactly lucid dreams. Lucid dreams are when you know its fake and you have control of everything. But when you think about it feelings are electric currents sent through the brain so I think its normal to have the feeling of what your dreaming...Its just like the matrix. Neo knows its fake and he can control it.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
yeah, tek is right. Did you realize you were dreaming in the dream. Try writing your dreams down for more recall and doing reality checks throughout the day, you'll end up doing it in your dreams and will have more l.d's.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I tend to have to get plenty of rest before I start remembering my dreams. Dreams can fade quickly but if you want to remember, making quick notes and/or talking about them probably will help. I suppose my recall may be good sometimes because I have some really weird dreams on occasion and weird dreams are easier to remember.

new topics

top topics

join