It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mokele-mbembe video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I wonder how that coelacanth tastes?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

The Thunderbird story and reputed picture is told at length in Colin Wilsons book, Alien Animals. He describes the thunderbird as being dragon like and being chased through the desert by cowboys who shot it. To take the picture they nailed it up to a barn door. Many people have said that they have seen the picture yet it appears to have vanished.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Apparently, in 1959, a group of pygmy hunters cornered one by erecting a barrier in the river. They speared it to death, carved it up and ate it.

Shortly afterwards, apparently, all of them died. Posion in the flesh? Or curse of the Mokele-mbembe?

I dont wanna know how it tastes like!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A couple things make me sceptical of this whole thing. Number 1 being that this is all taking place in Africa. Number 2, the same area also claims that there is a Stegasaur that roams the countryside as well. I'm really interested in cryptids as well, but just remember, this is the same place that uses decapitated chickens as a judicial system.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think that the best chance to find the video shown on that's incredible and the japanese crew video is if someone uploads them if he/she has a copy. I don't think they are anywhere online. If they are I have no idea where they could be.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 222938

They claim no such thing.
It's outsiders trying interpret their descriptions.

As far as the Chicken sacrifices there is nothing wrong with that. As long as you're facing east during a hail storm and standing on one foot singing I'm a yankee doodle dandy you shouldn't have any trouble with the ceremony!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by morbidity

have any of you tried contacting the japanese network that the program was filmed for?

it may possibly still be in archive there... nhk? i dunno. worth a shot tho

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I don't think that we know which company it was filmed for.

It says it was a Japanese film crew on a research expedition.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I've been trying -- very off and on -- to find the mokele mbembe video for ten years. Not only have I not found it, but I haven't talked to anybody (that I trust) who claims to have seen it. I suspect that it never actually existed. That's just my two cents.

But if anybody finds it, then I'd love to be proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by theWCH

That's really interesting. While I've been looking for the Thunderbird picture, I came across so many articles about memory.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if many people have believed to have seen these things, when in reality they saw something different. Between that, and rumors of "lost footage" cementing ideas in their heads, it could become reality for them.

I really don't know. I hope that one day we can find it, if it exists. Gemwolf had a really excellent thread on the Lost Evidence topics this morning.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

My hometown has a very important Federal building, and nearby military base (which presumably makes sure that nothing happens to the building), and so I saw a few "UFOs" when I was growing up. A couple of them were seen by other people and so I trust that we did see something strange. One night, though, I took a photo of a sighting and didn't look at it for several years. It just sat in a file cabinet. When I finally went back and looked at it, it looked nothing like I remembered. It was obviously a conventional aeroplane, which just happened to be flying low to the ground, making the lights seem more impressive.

The point is that I think you're right. Over time, your memory changes to fit the reality that you want to have experienced. It's our brains way of trying to do us a favor, I guess.

Some people probably claim to have seen this elusive evidence just to look cool, but I think that most people probably believe what they're saying. And I think that, in some cases, people have seen this evidence. Some people probably have the evidence, in some of these cases, but are afraid to post it on the web.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by theWCH]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Have you tried searching Google Groups?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RonNasty

Have you tried searching Google Groups?

Hey RonNasty, I have no experience with Google Groups, so if you can please tell me more about it, thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
First step would be to create a Goggle account.

Once you've done that, I can update you with a group recommended to me to use.

(I don't have enough posts on this board to have access to U2U).

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RonNasty

Ok, I've made an account, now if you could please tell me which group to look for? Thanks!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Seems this thread has gone "down". Thought I should bring it back

Let's try and find the video! I am sure many are interested in it just as me (or am I wrong?
).

P.S. RonNasty if you read this thread please tell me which google group should I look for? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Neat sounding. I'm listening to it on ear buds, though.
Someone with better sound quality should listen.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Titus7]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

Could you re-post the video link? its broken, ive been looking for the mokele-mbembe video for 2 years, its frustrating to not find anything, i also spent 6 months solid looking for the thunderbird photo, plenty of pics but not the one described. Lets keep this thread alive and see if we as one can find the lost video.

S+F

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

www.youtube.com... this is the link he tried to post....I copied the link where it said youtube link, and pasted it in my address bar

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Spadez2316

Thanks man, i see this thread is dying, it would seem we are never going to find the video, if there is one, oh well, it may turn up just dont know where or when or at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join