It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why-- Are UFOS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have been following the subject for thirty years, and within this last year, I have been questioning, reviewing, and revamping, everything I used to 'believe' about ufos. After watching ghosthunter TV series's, it occurred to me, that ufos seem MORE like a paranormal phenomenon, and LESS like a "spacecraft" phenomenon. I got into this subject because I had a series of ufo sightings. I USED to -believe- (because I had decided) that they were "spaceships". Even though I did not see them originate from another planet, NOR did they look, nor behave, entirely solid. Ufos effect PHYSICALLY, I know, but SO DO interdimensional phenomenon. HOW is "Disclosure" going to be forced on the government then. PROVE WHAT ufos are before talking about "exopolitics".

[Mod Edit - all caps title]
Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/1/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
Ufos effect PHYSICALLY, I know, but SO DO interdimensional phenomenon.

Care to tell us how you know how interdimensional phenomenon acts?

HOW is "Disclosure" going to be forced on the government then. PROVE WHAT ufos are before talking about "exopolitics".

I agree that the most of the exopolitics people jump to conclusions, and I have said previously that I’m afraid some of these assumptions could derail their own efforts.

Regarding your whole premise, I’m of the opinion that some UFOs are actually solid craft, and some are something else. It’s perhaps this something else that is making you doubt the solid craft hypothesis.

I would point out that, most likely, there are many origins and sources for UFO sightings. So you shouldn’t jump to conclusions that everything unidentified flying in our skies is of the same nature or origin.

To do so would be to commit the same logical fallacy as the exopolitics people you talked about, do.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Danx, I ("cared") to describe how interdimensional phenomenon act, by referencing all of these ghosthunting TV series's.
And you keep in mind also that you HAVE NO IDEA if ANY of these ufos are from other planets.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
And you keep in mind also that you HAVE NO IDEA if ANY of these ufos are from other planets.

And nowhere in my post I said such thing.

You on the other hand keep stating you know how interdimensional phenomena acts, and that apparently, it is related to ‘ghosts’, or poltergeist activity(?).

OK, have fun

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I do have fun--- when I watch the ghosthunting shows. I watch ghosts pick up heavy bricks and throw them, I watch these (beings in the next dimension over) open and shut doors, talk out loud, or on tape recorders, appear solid for a moment, then vanish, appear and float and fly like orbs of light; in OUR dimension-from-theirs.
Just like how ufos leave physical landing trace cases, (see Ted Phillip's work) electromagnetically effect vehicles, etc. but then "float and fly like orbs of light", "then vanish",...etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Don't we need to include the stealth tech, such as a cloaking device when we discuss the crafts overhead? Surely the spirits around us don't have that. According to last nights c2c show they have craft which are far above the tech our scifi writers have invisioned. The orbs seem to be, to me at least, of a higher consciousness and have evolved (?) beyond the need for an extra mass of matter for travel. Been out of body and it is liberating. And the ghosts, some at least seem to have lost their physical bodies and either don't know it at all or enjoy their (to us) invisibility and delight in messing with us or worse,(nudged me in the back when I was seven). In the case of babies they seem to be just lost most of the time which breaks my heart. The Somewhere in Time discussion Art had on Sat. mentioned cloning. Could we figure out a way to get a new physical body for some of those lost babies? Or even for resurrection Mary so she could go dancing without having to hitch a ride and freak someone out. "Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Ti

top topics

join