It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits attacking mosques

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Israel admits attacking mosques

www.youtube.com

IDF Vlog: Weapons in Mosques, Maj. Avital Leibovich 3 Jan. 2009
January 03, 2009, 01:23 AM
Major Avital Leibovich, the head of the International Press Branch in the IDF Spokesperson's Unit, explains how Hamas uses Mosques in the Gaza Strip for the storage of weapons. This is yet another example of how Hamas uses the civilian population as a human shield...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Watch video before commenting.

Yes, the headline is a little misleading. The video explains the Israel is justified in attacking mosques used to store rockets and other explosives.

Major Leibovich points out the secondary explosions caused by the weapons being stored in a mosque.

Remember, President Bush told us that "Islam is a religion of peace!"

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Admit" is probably the most overused term that people mis-use when they want to "imply an admission of guilt."
It makes people think you are being manipulative and then they don't want to actually read what you wrote.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
OF COURSE they did.

Have you been looking at the IDF's Official Youtube Page??
They;ve had videos named "bombing moques" for days!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They 'admit' to it? 'Admit' as in implying guilt?

No guilt. Of course they are hitting mosques ... because Hamas is using them as military places. How about this for a headline - Israel states it MUST hit mosques because Hamas uses civlian sites for their war purposes.

Even better headline someday - Hamas admits using mosques and human shields in it's war of agression against Israel. (I won't hold my breath for it)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

A star to you badgerprints for pointing out how verbal slight of hand is often used to manipulate minds - it usually proves bias on the writers part.

What I saw was Isreal "admitting" that they bombed munitions holding sites. I don't care what else the building is used for.

top topics

join