It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli tank column enters Gaza: witness

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Most Palestinians are NOT citizens. They cannot even ENTER Israel without special permission.

I understand that. But ... with the Israeli population not growing nearly as quickly as the immediate neighbors - who are bursting at the seams and who could REALLY be bursting - the flow would go over the borders. That's what history has shown.

It would take a few decades. But that's what this conflict has already taken.

I understand you disagree. That's fine.

But the way I see it ,out breeding a population is definately a way to do things. Even the church leaders understand that. The push for children in Islam ... in Catholicism ... it's all about bigger numbers = more power.

IMHO.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by t0ken

Originally posted by kozmo
Honestly, do the Jews think that this is going to end the terrorism!? Are they THAT stupid?
They have just guaranteed another 25 years of terrorism against themselves - idiots!

How have they guaranteed another 25 years of terrorism?

Given that over 50% of the population of Gaza is under the age of 15 and will have known nothing other than deprivation, abuse, and economic starvation, what is happening now is shaping these young minds that the only way of life is that of warfare against their opressors

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Taikonaut]

link   

Originally posted by t0ken

Originally posted by GamerGal
On televison now! The Palestinians tried to slow the tanks down by grabbing their own children, shooting them in the knees, and throwing them in front of the tanks! The Jews sent ground troops in to pull the injured out of the way and kept on rolling. But I can already see the headlines, Jew Tanks Roll Over Children. Forgetting to mention that Hamas shot the kids in the knees and threw them in front!

Pallywood right?
All those images of explosions i see on tele are palestinian fireworks not israeli air strikes.Next time i will order my fireworks from pallywood for my New Year's party.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by t0ken]

That's just wild slander. Imagine parents shooting children in the knees and putting them in the paths of tanks. That's just plum crazy.

Goes to show you that the zionist are stunned to find their lies not work any more.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by MikeboydUS

This is EXACTLY what none of you, or the Israelis, seem to understand - THEY DON'T CARE! They've already lost everything - their land, their freedom, and more importantly - their dignity. They will continue to avenge the decades of oppression until a two-state solution is reached peacefully.

And as a result, the Palestinians will never have peace. This is something that neither you nor the Palestinians understand. By continuing to 'avenge the decades of oppression' with these rocket attacks, all they are doing is further enraging the Israeli government and its people. That's fine if you have a chance in hell at winning. Hamas and the Palestinians don't, however.

In the end, their resistance serves no purpose, except to bolster foolish pride. If they continue their current tactics, their situation will continue to deteriorate until there is nothing left of them.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I dont think that was flares......anyone smell whiskey pete?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

the Palestinians were not offered a two-state solution at that summit.

I did say 'nearly all' that they wanted.
Arafat could have taken what was offered. It was very good. And then after getting it and putting it into practice he could have renegotiated. These things are renegotiated all the time. It would have put a very big dent in the bloodshed - IMHO.

(I still think outbreeding = power = bloodless takeover .. and outbreeding is more fun then dodging bullets.
)

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

News said Hamas was doing it, not the parents. But how did Hamas get those kids too shoot them in the knees and throw them in front of tanks? But it didn't work as well as they hoped. Ground troops pulled them out of the way and the tanks kept on rolling.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Do you recall which news outlet this story was on?

Edit:

OH! You said MSNBC... Thanks!

Looking now...

[edit on 3-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Gamergal ... do you happen to remember which news outlet you heard that on? It would be helpful. We could go look for it online. Perhaps Youtube or something. We could verify or debunk .. and all that.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
MSNBC was talking to a corespondant on the ground. he was describing what he was seeing. Now they're showing grainy night vision stuff, can't make it out really. They haven't mentioned it since they stopped talking to the corespondant. Now its a commercial.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Was it the older British sounding guy? He's been pretty blunt for MSM, especially MSNBC. He's been a really good correspondent.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Just turned there....

CNN was talking about how the Palestinians don't have any place to run to. Israel dropped leaflets saying leave, but where to go seems to be the issue.

Wow... watching it on MSNBC right now.. better visual coverage IMO

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I understand that. But ... with the Israeli population not growing nearly as quickly as the immediate neighbors - who are bursting at the seams and who could REALLY be bursting - the flow would go over the borders. That's what history has shown.

Do you think the Israelis care if they bust at the seams? The kids in Gaza can eat grass for all the Israelis care.

They aren't going to open the borders. They aren't going to declare "amnesty" for those that cross the border. They kicked them off their own land and took their homes, they are NOT suddenly going to decide to turn PC and Multi-Cultural and start letting them immigrate legally or illegally.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Guy had an arab name. I hope they have him back on. Amazing if what he saw/reported is true. But again I can see the headlines about how the Jews rolled over children in their tanks. Not mentioning that Hamas shot those kids in the knees and threw them in front of tanks to try and slow them down.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sounditout

Where is the proof that WP was use as of right now in the ground assault? Those slow moving bright light? Not exactly a weapon of choice since they can look in the sky and run like hell before it even came down.

link   

MSNBC was talking to a corespondant on the ground. he was describing what he was seeing. Now they're showing grainy night vision stuff, can't make it out really. They haven't mentioned it since they stopped talking to the corespondant. Now its a commercial.

Were you the one who invented Pallywood? It always remnds me of sarah Palin for some reason.

link   

MSNBC

Thanks. We can look it up and see if anything in at youtube or msnbc - to verify or debunk.

BTW - A quick google brought THIS up. It's Hamas shooting families in the knees - including women - in order to punish. So it is part of their M.O.

We'll see if it gets up at MSNBC or Youtube in the next hour or so ...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Do you think the EGYPTIANS care if they bust at the seams? The kids in Gaza can eat grass for all the EGYPTIANS care.

They aren't going to open the borders. They aren't going to declare "amnesty" for those that cross the border. \

Why don't you say that? EGYPT has done the same thing. EGYPT has sealed the borders, shot civillians, refused aid. EGYPT!!! Why do you ignore EGYPT doing the exact same thing? Edit to add, the whole eating of grass was false. The report showed they were using it for firewood after using their cabinets. Not eating it.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by GamerGal]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The claim that the Gazans don't have anywhere to run to is completely bogus.

You start working your artillery, rockets, and bomb gently from north to south, and I promise you, all these retards will know which direction to run.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join