It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli tank column enters Gaza: witness

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by t0ken
There won't be any palestinians left in the next 25 years.

It would be so easy. And no one would be dead.

It's not about out-breeding your enemy.Its' about getting those lands back which are illegaly occupied by the zionists.

The palestinians are out breeding their enemy already.Islam forbids any form of contreception or birth control.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
They will continue to avenge the decades of oppression until a two-state solution is reached peacefully.

Kozmo .. sweetie .. ya' know I love ya' and all ... but I think you might have forgotten about Clinton and the Camp David talks. Do you Remember that Israel offered Arafat almost everything he wanted, and yet Arafat turned down peace?

All the bloodshed today is on Arafats hands. All of it. At that time there was a dove in office in Israel and he was willing to hand Arafat nearly eveything.

Peace would put a lot of people over there out of business. A lot of folks over there simply don't want it. It's too good for their own pockets and egos and world standings to have war end.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

To the last part about the blood...I can answer that question. Yes, it is more sacred. God thinks so, I'm with God. Get the hell back to saudi arabia, or whatever arab nation you pally scum crawled out of.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It's not about out-breeding your enemy.Its' about getting those lands back ...

And it could easily be done by out breeding them. Think about it. This conflict has been going on for decades. MORE than enough time to have bunches of children and those children to have bunches of children.

Simple demographics. Outbreed them.

It would probably have taken less time then all this fighting is taking.

The fighting is getting nowhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

So.......... what are you saying???
You start off arguing with me and end by supporting my point...

Yes, I saw illegal wars waged by the US. Yes, I've heard about the millions of innocents killed. Yes, I am fully ware that the US is complicit in all of this - I am just waiting for my fellow Americans to stand up with me and demand an end to it!

Hezbollah has already waged a war against Israel - and by most accounts - didn't lose. The various factions spread throughout the ME are becoming emboldened by Isaeli arrogance and the successes of the terror waged against Israel. This, I fear, is going to be the final straw.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Video of Palestinian school seconds later after being bombed by the Israelis.

Warning!!! Graphic scenes!

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 033131p://pm3155 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by kozmo

The conflict is not with the Palestinians. Israel is not bombing Fatah or the West bank right now. Israel is assaulting Hamas.

Hamas have probably ran out of application forms because soo many young palestinians wana sign up with them to fight against the zionists at the moment.

Hamas were chosen by the palestinian people.Getting rid of it is impossible unless every palestinian is killed.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I didn't think you weak, piss ant , scum mods would let my posts in. Of course you anti-semites wouldn't. You are pathetic, pally supporting scum. Truly sickening you are. That's ok though, I'm on another board that is pretty much nothing but Pro Israel, which is as it should be. Go Israel, keep kicking their asses all the way into the ocean. Yeah, team!! I'm so happy those pally scum are going to get an ass kicking. I'm giddy with excitement

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree.
I personally think that the next couple of weeks will be a sort of revenge for Israel from all the times the world (UN) told them to do nothing while they had their schools and cities rocket bombed by Hamas.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
On televison now! The Palestinians tried to slow the tanks down by grabbing their own children, shooting them in the knees, and throwing them in front of the tanks! The Jews sent ground troops in to pull the injured out of the way and kept on rolling. But I can already see the headlines, Jew Tanks Roll Over Children. Forgetting to mention that Hamas shot the kids in the knees and threw them in front!

link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
If anyone spots any Hamas among the children ...

Hamas uses school buildings, mosques, and other civilian structures as ammo dumps and places to send rockets from. HAMAS makes them military targets.

You've been told that a number of times.

link   

The really sad thing is that the Palestinians could take over Israeal without even firing a single shot and they haven't figured it out yet. The DEMOGRAPHICS of that area show that the birth rate of Jewish Israel, when combined with their immigration rates, is FAR FAR below the birthrate of the 'Palestinians' and the neighboring Muslims.

The 'Palestinians' could BREED the Jews out of Israel in a generation or so and no one would die in the process.

Most Palestinians are NOT citizens. They cannot even ENTER Israel without special permission.

Even if Palestinian marries an Arab with Israeli Citizenship (a rare thing) they would not be able to legally move into Israel to live with them.

Israel wants to control Gaza, but they sure don't want those "sub-human" Palestinians being first class citizens.

They keep them holed up in ghettos with no economy, and whenever the Israelies feel like it they can also cut off all food and even electricity. If the world wasn't watching they probably would have come up with a final solution by now.

JERUSALEM: Israel's high court narrowly upheld on Sunday a controversial law that severely restricts Palestinians from living in Israel with their Arab Israeli spouses and children.

The restrictions, imposed in 2002 at the height of Israeli-Palestinian fighting, are believed to have kept hundreds, and possibly thousands, of West Bank and Gaza Palestinians from moving to Israel to live with their families. An expanded panel of 11 judges voted 6-5 against a petition to strike down the law.

The government has repeatedly said the legislation was based on security concerns, but the restrictions also cut to a more sensitive demographic issue - the fear that the country's Jewish majority could be threatened if too many Palestinians were granted citizenship.

www.iht.com...

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Sonya610]

link   
reply to post by t0ken

Hamas was not chosen by 100% of the Palestinians. Democratic election doesn't guarantee 100% support. The allies didn't have to kill every German to eradicate the democratically elected Nazis in WW2.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It's not about out-breeding your enemy.Its' about getting those lands back ...

And it could easily be done by out breeding them. Think about it. This conflict has been going on for decades. MORE than enough time to have bunches of children and those children to have bunches of children.

You really think israel will allow the 'bunches of children' into its stolen lands because palestine is getting too overcrowded?

More 'bunches of children' will only mean more targets of IDF snipers and apaches to practice on.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Sad but the same happened in Israel.
I'm still on the fence.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chips

"This recent outburst of violence was instigated by Hamas -- a Palestinian terrorist group supported by Iran and Syria that calls for Israel's destruction," Bush said.

Hey you learn something new every day.
I must have missed the bit where Iran called for the destruction of Israel.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Kozmo .. sweetie .. ya' know I love ya' and all ... but I think you might have forgotten about Clinton and the Camp David talks. Do you Remember that Israel offered Arafat almost everything he wanted, and yet Arafat turned down peace?

All the bloodshed today is on Arafats hands. All of it. At that time there was a dove in office in Israel and he was willing to hand Arafat nearly eveything.

Peace would put a lot of people over there out of business. A lot of folks over there simply don't want it. It's too good for their own pockets and egos and world standings to have war end.

Awwww, gosh, I love you too Flyersfan
Yeah, I haven't forgotten the Camp David Peace Summit. But your recollection of the event is a little hazy - the Palestinians were not offered a two-state solution at that summit. Feel free to read about it here..

link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
If anyone spots any Hamas among the children ...

Hamas uses school buildings, mosques, and other civilian structures as ammo dumps and places to send rockets from. HAMAS makes them military targets.

You've been told that a number of times.

Did you see the broken bodies? Have a look, its a New Years gift for you. You think the IDF goes to all that trouble for you for nothing. Look at the hot amputations and the corpses.

link   

Originally posted by drock905
12,000 troops in and they have called up reservists.

As any Israeli citizen over the age of 18, male or female, is required to perform armed national service and is required to be available should the need for the call to arms be made by the govt., does this not then put a new perspective on Hamas' targetting of Israeli civilians as they could be classed as reserve force combatants so making them a legitimate military target for the militants?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
On televison now! The Palestinians tried to slow the tanks down by grabbing their own children, shooting them in the knees, and throwing them in front of the tanks! The Jews sent ground troops in to pull the injured out of the way and kept on rolling. But I can already see the headlines, Jew Tanks Roll Over Children. Forgetting to mention that Hamas shot the kids in the knees and threw them in front!

Pallywood right?
All those images of explosions i see on tele are palestinian fireworks not israeli air strikes.Next time i will order my fireworks from pallywood for my New Year's party.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by t0ken]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join