It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli tank column enters Gaza: witness

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Except they were the cradle of civilization,literature,science among other things...learn history much?

The key word there is .. WERE. Now all they do is export problems.
And by 'they' I mean both Israel and the 'palestinians'.

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
let the cavemen fight

Exactly. Give 'em room. Let them pound the snot out of each other.
The dead get the Darwin award.

Flame away. I don't care.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sort of reminds me of when Hitler stormed Czechoslovakia. Well, I guess the good news is that IDF technology has advanced to the point where they are only going to terrorize and kill terrorists. So, no innocent civilians should get caught up in this.

Honestly, do the Jews think that this is going to end the terrorism!? Are they THAT stupid?
They have just guaranteed another 25 years of terrorism against themselves - idiots!

If the Israelis had simply honored the original cease fire instead of sealing off Gaza altogether then Hamas would have had no reason to launch rockets. The Jews provoked this so that they could go on another genocidal killing spree!
Now they have escalated it into a hunting expedition.

I hope that the rest of the ME finally gets together and puts an end to Israeli aggression once and for all. And I hope that US citizens get together and finally put an end to the US government's blind support for that terrorist nation of Israel. Honestly, without American money and military technology Israel would be flattened in a week!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Honestly, do the Jews think that this is going to end the terrorism!? Are they THAT stupid?
They have just guaranteed another 25 years of terrorism against themselves - idiots!

How have they guaranteed another 25 years of terrorism?

There won't be any palestinians left in the next 25 years.Most of them will have either fled or dead by than.

The only thing we will see in next 25 years is israeli settlers building their new mansions on top of palestinian mass graves.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by t0ken]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My earlier post re this whole situation being part of a bigger picture....

What if Israel produce evidence that Iranian weapons, ie the missiles provided by Russia are sitting in Gaza waiting to be used? I see in another thread that the Iranians are stating that Hamas has a weapon that will take out Israeli tanks??? just a thought.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

The only thing we will see in next 25 years is israeli settlers building their new mansions on top of palestinian mass graves.

Settlers build mansions?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If the Israelis had simply honored the original cease fire instead of sealing off Gaza altogether then Hamas would have had no reason to launch rockets. The Jews provoked this so that they could go on another genocidal killing spree!

Somewhat off-topic, perhaps, but WHO is it that bears your apparent ire?
The Israelis or the Jews?

Not that the two aren't that far removed from one another to not be considered one and the same, By Some, but removed enough to require distinction between when discussing such.

Which is it?

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Annie Mossity]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

T0ken... you're kidding me right? Hamas shared ideology with dozens of terrorist groups scattered across the ME - hezbollah, factions throughout Iran, Syria and Lebanon and on and on. Do you not think that they are already declaring jihan for what is being perpetrated upon their Muslim brethren? Did you not witness the thousands of idealogues flood into Iraq to fight the Americans? They hate Israel MUCH more than they hate the Americans. This chosen path will incite violence against the state of Israel for the next generation - every child who lost a parent or sibling, every neghbor who lost a friend - the friends and relatives of every innocent killed as the IDF waged terror on the Palestinians... seriously. I mean, come on.

link   
reply to post by kozmo

Honestly, do the terrorists think that they are going to win? Are they that stupid? They will only guarantee another 25 years of Israeli ground and air assaults-idiots!

link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Settlers build mansions?

YEh why not?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

The Israelis... It just so happens that those Israelis are also Jews. But for the point of the question, assuming the real question is: Are you an anti-semite? I am not. I am, however, tired of the Israelis rolling around the ME like it's theirs.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

You are a joke.
A Prophecy Against Philistia
Ezekiel 25:15-17
15. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;
16.Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.
17.And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

They will get what they deserve alright. Their land back, once and for all.
And one day, you will stand before the Lord yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

It IS theirs, now they just need to clean house. Go Israel and thank you God.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Rolling around the ME? Where? The only powers I see going where ever they feel like it, is the US and to an extent the Iranians through Revolutionary Guard proxies. The Israelis stick pretty close to home.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

This is EXACTLY what none of you, or the Israelis, seem to understand - THEY DON'T CARE! They've already lost everything - their land, their freedom, and more importantly - their dignity. They will continue to avenge the decades of oppression until a two-state solution is reached peacefully.

Do you honestly think that the terrorists wake up in the morning and say, "Gee maybe we should just be nice to the people who have murdered us, took our land, took our freedom and have oppressed us for decades... that way, maybe they'll start being nice to us." I mean, REALLY???

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

There won't be any palestinians left in the next 25 years.

The really sad thing is that the Palestinians could take over Israeal without even firing a single shot and they haven't figured it out yet. The DEMOGRAPHICS of that area show that the birth rate of Jewish Israel, when combined with their immigration rates, is FAR FAR below the birthrate of the 'Palestinians' and the neighboring Muslims.

The 'Palestinians' could BREED the Jews out of Israel in a generation or so and no one would die in the process.

It would be so easy. And no one would be dead.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Yeah, define "Home"? Who's home? The Palestinians home? They are so far outside of their original borders it makes my head swell.
In fact, there are dozens of UN resolutions against Israel for these infractions. Look them up.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by t0ken

T0ken... you're kidding me right? Hamas shared ideology with dozens of terrorist groups scattered across the ME - hezbollah, factions throughout Iran, Syria and Lebanon and on and on.

Hamas were chosen by the palestinian people so no they are not terrorists.Hezbollah will soon be in power in lebanon,they already control the south.

Did you not witness the thousands of idealogues flood into Iraq to fight the Americans?

Did you not see a million iraqis dead? Did you not see an illegal war being waged for oil? Did you not see the secterian violence?

They hate Israel MUCH more than they hate the Americans. This chosen path will incite violence against the state of Israel for the next generation -

Well they are not gona like israel and US after they wage illegal wars and drop cluster bombs on civillians killing hundreds and thousands.

Is the jew blood more sacred than the muslim blood?

[edit on 3-1-2009 by t0ken]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Your ignorance is monumental...Their land?? It's not their land, it's all Israel's land. Their land is Syria, and Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia, and Egypt. All the countries these losers were originally kicked out of. This is no way, their land. They need to go where they belong and then, you would have peace. But alas, there will never be peace until they are all wiped out, once and for all, just as satan commands them to be.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Hamas does not want a two state solution. The conflict with Hamas will not end until Hamas are annihilated or reform.

The conflict is not with the Palestinians. Israel is not bombing Fatah or the West bank right now. Israel is assaulting Hamas.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis Is I

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well I hope this will go down quickly

I think heavy casualties on both sides would in the end be good because then hopefully in the future people will think twice about this kind of mindless stupidity.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

That is human lives your talking about there, when is mass killing ever a good thing? and when has mass killing ever made man learn from his mistakes.

Your post is a visual representation of hardcore stupid.

Second Line Here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join