It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative prediction for December, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm new to ATS but I've been reading for quite some time. I have seen numerous predictions for 2012 and have read quite a bit of material online regarding the subject so I am going to give my prediction a shot. I'd like to know what you all think.

Unlike most predictions for 2012 landing squarely on the 21st of December, my prediction starts on the 22nd. In fact much of the planning for what will happen on the 22nd is probably happening now.

Prediction #1

We will all be alive, safe, and life will be about the same as it is right now. No earth shattering cataclysmic event will have occurred - no pole shift, no planet roaring through the inner solar system, no shift in consciousness, no fundamental change to our DNA, no pineal gland awakening, no inter-dimensional visitation will occur, and the earth will keep rotating. Considering all of the previous statements have in most cases zero scientific basis (with the exception of a few far out theories not accepted by most of the community) it is highly unlikely that any will occur.

Prediction #2

All of the 2012 authors from the past several years will experience a "pole shift". Revised predictions for the scenarios above will occur. I suspect the first excuse will be a mistranslation of the Mayan calendar based on the destruction of documents by the Spanish back in the day or something similar to that idea. A new date will be chosen in the not-too-distant-future to continue/induce new panic in order to carry over the 2012 momentum for new book sales. Much like the recent shake-up of the GOP, current 2012 advocates will use this as a platform for attacking others to gain market share and attempt to produce a dominating new theory going forward.

Prediction #3

The vast majority of people that truly believed 2012 was the end will immediately buy in to any and all new theories of worldly destruction/enlightenment and will use forums like ATS to debate. New theories linking the NWO to the 2012 event that never occurred will surface. Something along the lines of "well the NWO had to change plans because X event occurred" or maybe the aliens that were supposed to visit us are also experiencing a recession. Who knows but this will be the fun part to observe from my standpoint.

So in summary, nothing is going to happen other than the usual suspects continuing to sucker people out of money. As much as I personally would like to see a major change in the world, it's wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
this is a great prediction. i hope everyone reads this and remembers it as it will most likely come to be reality.

thanks.

new topics

join