It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You See Through The Alien Masquerade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
After a long time lurking on ATS, I discovered that I have a couple of questions.

1) The entrances of alien underground bases seems to be designed such as human will see the illusion of a wall being there instead of an entrance. Is there any way we can "see through" that illusion?

2) How do we train ourselves to identify aliens? And who are the good or bad ones?

3) Can anyone direct me to a DNA activation site. There are so many meditations that I dunno which is which?

Any answers?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
1. You cannot see through it, the only thing you can do is close your eyes and believe that you can pass through it, then run straight at it.

2. Simply carrying around garlic and a cross should help you identify aliens. Just brandish them infront of the suspected alien and if that person turns and runs then they were an alien (cant tell the diff between good and bad)

3. Anything and everything you could ever possibly need you already own. Your mind can create anything you desire.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You call up Rowdy Roddy Piper and borrow his sun glasses. That’s what I did and it works to.

Sorry I could not resist. Please forgive me

join