It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*new presentation* Over The Navy Annex featuring Terry Morin

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy
I am truly impressed.

Never before in my life have I ever seen a flock of geese flying in such a perfect formation over what appears to be quite a long distance.

Let's try a little mind problem, dj.

Climb into a notional C-130 and fly due north at...say....350 knots.

Put a flock of 8 or however many you want geese flying in a V formation on your right side and have them fly at a 90 degree angle *away* from the C-130 flight path.

In your C-130, take a video cam with a good zoom lens, focus on the geese and record.

With the C-130 relative speed compared to the flock of geese relative speed flying away from your flight path, what would the resultant video look like?

Now go back and take another look at the video you posted. The geese are flying away, at a 90 degree angle, from the C-130 flight path and the appearance of motion is nothing more than the C-130 transiting over the ground and the flock of geese, at an incredibly slower speed by comparison seem to be standing still, giving the illusion of a high speed pass on a reciprocal course.

BUT...like I said before, go ahead and try to impress your friends with your knowledge of US weapons systems. BTW, do you even *know* what sort of clearance around the weapon the terrain guidance computer on a tomahawk needs?

Again, for the record, Terry Morin never said he heard "sonic booms".

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Let's try another mind game:

Let your Iraqi geese fly upside down first, and see how fast and in formation they go.

To my knowledge, a goose has a dark top and a white bottom, to protect him/her from higher flying predators. The goose its top does not reflect sunlight, Darwin's laws will have taken care of the ones who did.

Those UFO's where white on top, reflecting the sunlight, and keeping up perfectly straight in their 7 formation. No geese wings movements to be seen from that distance either.

The call sign of the registering plane was LADDER 21.

May I also hint you at the seismic data missing totally from the Pentagon event, hinting at a cover-up, because I can deliver you multiple witness accounts who described an earth shattering event, which even caused books to fall from shelfs at more than a mile away from impact.
That's more movement of the soil than registered in New York when the planes hit. But that registered perfectly at the LDEO seismic station.

What I hint at, is that clocks at the Pentagon ALL stopped 4 to 6 minutes before the official impact time. They could all have fallen off the wall and landed on their six o'clock position, but I find it a bit too coincidental for all four clocks I have photo's of to fall all exactly the same.

There seems to be a cover-up regarding the exact time of Pentagon "impact".

Joel Suchermann records a sonic boom before he records the plane.

If, and that's still a big IF, supersonic missiles were used, he could not have registered them, his eyes are too slow for that.
The NoC flight path does not fit into a clearly southernly approach inside-damage path, and that's why we are trying to come to any form of intelligent theory, which will fit the known facts at this point in time with the proposed multitude of theories. Official ones and other kinds.

Why did they need such a strange damage path, when we now know that it could not have been caused by Flight 77?
There can only be one reason, they wanted to remove certain files from the DoD inventory. And perhaps certain persons too.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
Let's try another mind game:

Let your Iraqi geese fly upside down first, and see how fast and in formation they go.

To my knowledge, a goose has a dark top and a white bottom, to protect him/her from higher flying predators. The goose its top does not reflect sunlight, Darwin's laws will have taken care of the ones who did.

Those UFO's where white on top, reflecting the sunlight, and keeping up perfectly straight in their 7 formation. No geese wings movements to be seen from that distance either.

The call sign of the registering plane was LADDER 21.

I am well aware that the aircraft call sign was Ladder 21. I also know much more about what that aircraft was, where it was, where it was going and what it was doing than you, so we'll just leave that at that.

I love it when Troothers here get into areas they have no clue whatsoever about. It adds to the entertainment value.

Go back to the video of the geese. Look up at the top of the recorded screen. You'll see the acronyms:

A-G FLIR NARO OVRD CNTL

A-G means air-to-ground mode
FLIR means "Forward Looking Infra Red"
NARO means "Narrow depth of field" selected
OVRD means "override" - no automatic target locks are enabled
CNTL means operator control is enabled

"Forward Looking Infra Red" uses infrared heat as its targeting and tracking component. Since infrared radiation is used, any object in the field of view will appear showing off its relative heat (infrared radiation) in shades of white, indicating levels of heat.

A live, flying goose in a FLIR visual will register as a white object, as will humans and vehicles and other heat sources.

As far as wing movement of the geese, the acronym "NARO", meaning "narrow field of view", is being used, significantly enhancing the size of objects in the viewfield but degrading the pixel and image quality. You will not see elements as small as wing movement with the quality of a narrow FOV FLIR image. FLIR was created for targeting requirements, not National Geographic goose tracking.

Terry Morin was (and could still be) a government contractor, but I have no idea if he is associated with any FLIR targeting pod programs.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Pinch, did you read the 65 text Comments of that YouTube "Cruise Missile Formation" video?
www.youtube.com...#

It's a MUST read, all those 65 comments, especially for all of your "friends" by the way.

Or were you posting already in there, since there is an astonishing similarity with a poster in there with the same debating style, calling himself wpaisley.
You said, same as he did in this video's 65 comments section, this:

Pinch: I also sat next to, for about a year, the Navy's Tomahawk cruise missile program manager in the Pentagon. I asked him about this very same video and he said no, it wasn't tomahawks.

Triton111 gave you a very interesting row of answers on that, which I can't repeat in this sophisticated forum. Look it up yourself.

If you were not posting in there, then I at last understand now, why so many Americans lately tend to support wars based on imbecile reasons.
If true however, then we can read up on some more insider knowledge.

I enjoyed the thoughts exchange between triton111 and wpaisley, reader smiles are expensive to produce on this forum. But the two of them surely made me smile.

This is one of the many posts in there, by the original poster, on page 3 :

Herosmith (8 months ago)

Slow moving geese?

What angle would that have to be when it was centered at 13 seconds in and uncentered again at 28 seconds (roughly 15 seconds) and still cross 5 roads (or trails) in that time?

I'm not schooled in such things but those objects are moving fast and not traveling at geese speed.

Some birdbrain needs to come up with a better explanation than "Geese".
The military is not in the business of producing nature videos and then storing and presenting them for later analysis.

Preceded by this post :

wigahiga (8 months ago)

Anything that can be programed or controlled can form a formation. Its not hard to understand that. Theres a reason why theres wings on the missile. To allow it to maneuver or change target.

Btw, it seems as if an altimeter is running in the right top corner, counting from 16000 to 16500 feet.
That would be the altitude of the recording plane.

I do understand why so many posters in there think that cruise missiles can't fly in a close formation, since they use ground and forward radar, video and some more techniques to follow terrain and for targeting.
It would be reasonable easy however, to develop one master missile computer, which steers the slaves, and sets them free at different angles at a preprogrammed moment. Then the individual terrain radars would start up again, when they have spread out enough.

Another poster came up with this :

Morris1962 (8 months ago)

Ok, as I said Soviet anti ship missiles did have the ability to fly in a swarm (do a search for: S-N-19 Shipwreck ). Soviet subs had the ability to launch these missiles which were developed to take out our Carriers. (Thus denying Nato the command of the seas, so they could then take over the world.) Anyway one missile would fly above the formation to designate targets and the others would fly below in a formation, similar to what we see here. It is possible that the US now uses something similar

And regarding your own illusion reference, regarding your supposed geese :

billbrock1958 (8 months ago)

And how far above the ground would that hypothetical Cessna have been? And how far above the ground were these hypothetical "geese"? (Cracks open high school trig book.) Sorry, try again.

A frame of reference illusion may indeed magnify the speed of the objects in formation, but the altitude of these objects is far too low for the relativistic explanation to hold water.

This is also a funny one :

Xefan2 (9 months ago)

Could you give the Tomahawk program manager another call and ask him why the geese in question appear to have a trail of heat emitting from the back of them?

I wasn't aware there were such things as jet powered geese to be honest.

And this one is such a beauty in its own, I have to post it, for the so needed smiles :

triton111 (1 year ago)
You're full of manure. Geese. Geese in the desert?
I'd say it's the relative idiot factor combined with several generations of family inbreeding brought on by an optic differential caused by uptaking large doses of Wild Turkey at family reunion/ singles social that makes you see Iraqi Geese.
You got the relative motion thing right. When relatives have naked motion on each other, you get kids with cocomamie ideas like yours.

And to tip it off, we give you a bit of the so clearly understandable tech-speak :

tippership (5 months ago)

IDK about that, cruise missiles don't fly that close, besides, this is a B-HOT image from a (NEW MExicO)F-16 FLIR...that is showing an azimuth that reveals it is slewed... i can't tell if it's to a radar target.... but cruise missiles? they wouldn't be that color in a B-HOT, unless the emissivity on the FLIR was set diff...

These are the latest comments conclusions :

Mrflamewar2 (1 month ago)
I've seen this video a while back with the munitions impacting.They are JDAMS dropped from a B-52.

komakkun (4 months ago)
Supersonic geese clearly.

SMILE!

To get back on track, Pinch, wpaisley, whoever, what about ALL my other remarks in all my late posts in this thread?
We succeeded to sidetrack an interesting investigation of existing early witness reports which clearly indicate NoC flight paths, with one minor remark discussion.

Let me smile, again.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Now that this thread has been totally and utterly derailed by Labtop in his effort to impress his friends into believing that the US had the ability, in 2001, to fly multiple 35-40 foot long cruise missiles at supersonic speeds in a tight formation over hundreds of miles using stealth/invisible technology with secret sound dampening devices so multiple sonic booms are not heard, I will bow out of the goose video discussions. Any sane and rational person will understand and realize what I am talking about here.

Man..that has *got* to be one wild world you live in!

I swear...these people are like children. Doesn't matter what fact or logic they are provided, its almost like they plug their ears and sit on the floor kicking their heels on the floor and screaming a song so they won't hear you.

Enjoy your world.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

Pretty interesting, ain't it.

Yeah, if you like Iraqi geese.
[edit on 14-2-2009 by pinch]

Pardon my acronyms, but WTF do geese (or Iraq for that matter) have to do with the Navy Annex or Terry Morin???

Whose derail again?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

BTW, do you even *know* what sort of clearance around the weapon the terrain guidance computer on a tomahawk needs?

Do tell pinch- by all means, tell us everything you know about BGM-109 Tomahawk cruise missiles. Be sure to include links to source documentation too...

P.S. I apparently needed to make my 20th post here (this one) so that I could U2 another forum member about her avatar...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by rhunter]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhunter

BTW, do you even *know* what sort of clearance around the weapon the terrain guidance computer on a tomahawk needs?

Do tell pinch- by all means, tell us everything you know about BGM-109 Tomahawk cruise missiles. Be sure to include links to source documentation too...

P.S. I apparently needed to make my 20th post here (this one) so that I could U2 another forum member about her avatar...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by rhunter]

You shouldn't write stuff like that, rhunter!

I'm sure I won't find any peace before you tell me which 'avatar' you're talking about!!

Please hurry.

Its not laBTop's - is it?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by djeminy]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I'm sure I won't find any peace before you tell me which 'avatar' you're talking about!!

Please hurry.

Nope DJ, not LaBToP's (I didn't think LaBToP was female BTW, but I've been mistaken before). This her? avatar was on another [non-911] forum here. Upon further research, she is showing "spookish" tendencies IMHO, so I'm currently re-evaluating my "approach." I'm actually more interested in information regarding "her" avatar.

Back on-topic, Morin has been cherry-picked for "parallel" verbiage. Can anyone tell me HOW MANY lines are parallel to another line in this universe? (Hint- it's a REALLY BIG number.)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Whose derail again?

LaBTop posted a video with flying Iraqi geese claiming them to be cruise missiles. Pinch was responding to them.

So, I would have to say it is LaBtop.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Whose derail again?

LaBTop posted a video with flying Iraqi geese claiming them to be cruise missiles. Pinch was responding to them.

So, I would have to say it is LaBtop.

You got "geese" on your brain, fox.

And understandable so!

There were no geese in that video.

pinch payley got ridiculed for it.

Why go on about it??

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Please hurry.

Nope DJ, not LaBToP's (I didn't think LaBToP was female BTW, but I've been mistaken before). This her? avatar was on another [non-911] forum here. Upon further research, she is showing "spookish" tendencies IMHO, so I'm currently re-evaluating my "approach." I'm actually more interested in information regarding "her" avatar.

Back on-topic, Morin has been cherry-picked for "parallel" verbiage. Can anyone tell me HOW MANY lines are parallel to another line in this universe? (Hint- it's a REALLY BIG number.)

OK rhunter. Got you. Thanks!

Actually, straight lines do not exist neither on earth nor in the universe. You can only
"imagine" straight lines.

A seemingly physical straight line of any kind is made of material particles which, upon
magnification, becomes more and more detectable.

So-called straight lines are therefore nothing but continues curvatures - in reality!

But anyway, I would say...... one!!!
(That's because I don't believe in this space/time curvature nonsense, as the "concept
of time" do not exist in reality. It sort of "exist" relatively though, and therefore solely
as a temporary help to immature mankind).

In this connexion, only "the sequence of events" exist as reality!

Hope of course the answer has nothing to do with my derailing rant!!

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join