It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory on telepths evil vs good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hello, this is my theory on telepaths....

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\\=\=\=\\==\\=\==\=\\=\==\=\=\\==\=\\=\==\==\\=
(Remember this is just a theory....i do not have any evidence on theses clams (yet) - keyword) but this is why its just a theory...
\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\

Part 1 - Evil telepaths?

I think Telepaths have the ability to plant thoughts into others peoples minds. and many other things...

Make them think something that isn't true....Say a telepathic person hated someone with out telepathic powers. this telepath could implant thoughts into other peoples heads and force them too think bad about this person, or even worse they could implant thoughts into this persons head and make them feel like crap. make them hate themselves...make them think everything in the world sucks, just make there life's horrible.
And i do believe this happens.
I even think it might be possible for telepaths too control someone else s mind for a short while...make them do stupid things at sertan moments against there will...

That being said...Not all telepaths are bad. Its just like star wars. theirs a light side too the force...then theirs the dark side.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2- How telepaths work.

I believe to be able to use there mind reading powers and other ability's...they need energy..the more energy they have the more powerful they are.Im not talking about a Monster energy drink...not a AA Battery...But the way you feel after sleeping in all day and waking up all relaxed and happy. the inner energy. There Mojo, There chi, There inner power, There inner light, whatever you want to use to describe it.Its there. Everyone has it. That is why anyone can become a telepath.

They can use this inner energy to power there telepathic ability's.
The more they have. the more powerful they are.

I have stated that everyone has this inner ability. everyone can use telepathic powers and so on. So they all have this inner energy.

So Say that a telepathic person wanted more energy. They tried sleeping but that wasn't enough. They want more. So how do you think they could get more? easy. they will just invade someone else s mind and take the energy from them. Very easily. All they have to do too do this is this...

Step 1. they pick a victom. someone who does not have telepathic powers. someone who stands out. Someone who cant DEFEND themselves.
the telepath becomes the cat...you become the mouse...

Step 2.Make contact with this person...Eather threw online,in person or over the phone.

Step 3.Now...they start the draining proses. They start this by making you mad...somehow (haven't figured this out 100% yet) when you get mad your mind opens up.They uses this chance to connect your mind with theirs.

while this is happening they continue too make you mad. While there connected they somehow drain your inner power. and it adds onto there own. They even take some of your thoughts and memories with them.
Making them more powerfull and you more weak. They can do this over and over...untill your dry as a rasin.

There could be other ways but im not sure what they are...jsut making you mad in anyway can and will drain your energy and give it too them...

So far i have only found one defense too this.
While there making you mad...all you have too do is make them mad. Blert out random things that will piss them off! igonre every word they say! just piss them off the best you can. In doing this. you make yourself calm. and them negative. this will drain there energy they took from you back into your mind. in doing this they will probly hurry and run liek a little girl too try and stop you from taking there energy....this is the onley way i know how....i wish there was a better way.

Anyways this is my theory, please tell me what you think.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Just fyi i dident come up with this theory over night. i have had experiences and have read many things. i even saw movies were it demonstrated someone stealing someones else s energy.

Here are some sources.

A strange occurence- evil telepathy?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Googled pyshic vampires - Got TONES of topics.
www.google.com...

Someone calming too know a pyshic vampire.
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

A very long thread on pyshic vamps
www.topix.com...

[edit on 3-1-2009 by mrmaxell]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You could call a telepathic person who stole energy from other a Psychic Vampire.

whereas a "normal" vampire would need to drink blood to sustain itself, a psychic vampire would need to feed off another person's energy, their thoughts their emotions etcetera.

break-

just re-read and you posted links to psy vampires

In all reality anything can be placed in the category of good or evil, from bakery chefs to politicians (yes there are some good politicians). It all depends on your perspective, so yes, the skill of telepathy can also be placed in those 2 categories depending on how the user decides to wield that skill.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmaxell

On your theory, let me just say that you're not alone in this theory, I've seen a LOT of people trying to figure this out. Because we ALL know something's going on and we ALL know there's a collective consciousness that goes beyond our human understanding but we can all access it if we learn how to.

The thing is, when we open the doors to accessing the collective consciousness, we have to be sure not to invite negative towards us but rather invite only positive. If you go into this other realm expecting to be attacked by evil, evil will be attractive to the vibes you're sending out and answer you with your expectancy. If you go in expecting only good, only good will come to you. But this is advanced meditation and not everyone has this perfected, it's very easy to go in expecting only positive and falter into a negative passing vibe, absorb it as your own and be attacked by all that is attracted to that vibe.

This is what is happening to you, I believe, I don't believe someone is purposely sitting there and trying to steal your energy by sending you negative vibes. But there are people I've met who believe they're doing a good thing by sending people what they consider a to be purging vibe, which is negative, they feel it's in their best interest, but it's nothing more than them expressing dominance and power over another human being, which is commonplace in the dark path towards that negative dominating and controlling them.

If someone is making you mad, chances are that they themselves are being mentally tortured and it does momentarily give them a pause in their suffering when they make another person angry. They are not, on a conscience level, stealing energy from you, technically, that's impossible. But if you THINK it is draining you, it WILL drain you. It's all in how you allow yourself to perceive it.

Try this meditation, the guide gives a lot of good tips as to what is going on and how to work with the different energy forces.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by mmariebored]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmaxell
I think Telepaths have the ability to plant thoughts into others peoples minds. and many other things...

Make them think something that isn't true....Say a telepathic person hated someone with out telepathic powers. this telepath could implant thoughts into other peoples heads and force them too think bad about this person, or even worse they could implant thoughts into this persons head and make them feel like crap. make them hate themselves...make them think everything in the world sucks, just make there life's horrible.
And i do believe this happens.
I even think it might be possible for telepaths too control someone else s mind for a short while...make them do stupid things at sertan moments against there will...

There are a LOT of negative "thoughts" floating around in the realm we can't see but our mind is swimming in, just like there are a lot of positive ones. It really is all in what you're expecting. When you can master expecting and accepting only good, you'll notice a big change in your state of being.

That being said...Not all telepaths are bad. Its just like star wars. theirs a light side too the force...then theirs the dark side.

You're right, but the vibes run next to each other and it's all in what you decide to pick up and claim as yours and what you decide to let pass through you and not absorb.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
im gonig to bump this thread beacuse this type of thing is very important too me...and maybe someone else is having problems with py vamps....

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------NEW IDEA!!----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-What Are psyhic vamps?-
I have 2 ideas on what they could be....

1.They are just another being who thrive off stealing others energy. They are just normal humans who have developed a un-ordinary skill..And most of them abuse this to steal from others and such......

2.They are demons. They enter others heads and give very powerful suggestive thoughts too minipilate there victom into doing anything. then they use them to gain energy, as much as possible, so the demon can get more power. but this is very unlikely, i think anyways.
[edit on 24-1-2009 by mrmaxell]

[edit on 24-1-2009 by mrmaxell]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Even the Good telepath see's the other as evil, therefor it is part of him and vice versa, a ying yang situation

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yeah, instead of leeching off people to "boost telepathy", I cry or search for a feeling of love.

My associate uses his telepathy to tell his fiance across town that he loves her. She'll call him right after and ask him if he just did it. He could have used a phone himself but I think he finds doing it that way more fun

Telepaths aren't evil or energy moochers.

new topics

top topics

join