It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you clone someone do they have a soul?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Originally posted by zerotime
- If a baby does not come out of a women�s vagina then it will not have a soul.

So I don't have a soul?

Think about this one, it'll come to you

Go back and read everything that I wrote. I wasn't saying that I believed that statement. I was only listing a couple ridiculous manmade fears of the unknown.

Edit: And yes Caesarean Section were also condemned at one time by mainstream religions as being unnatural. Some religions still cannot have this birth option.

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Go back and read everything that I wrote. I wasn't saying that I believed that statement. I was only listing a couple ridiculous manmade fears of the unknown.

I know that, but C-sections have been around for a long time. Go read MacBeth, there was no mention of MacDuff being soulless, unless you aren't referring to the Christian idea of the soul.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If they develop normally and have a fully functional brain they should have a soul; like that sheep named Dolly, i'm sure she had a soul.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'd have to say yes. A cloned person would have a soul. It wouldn't be able to animate without one. IMHO. Of course, we'll never know if I'm right. that's just my opinion at this time.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
how is the OPer stealing stars?

480 thousand eh?

edit on 26-9-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

no_name
if a god given soul can not be duplicated, and man can not create a soul would a clone have a soul? if it did have a soul where did it come from? And if it did not have a soul it would be even worse.

Is the mark of the beast a human clone without a soul?

A physical body that is alive IS a soul... it doesn't "have a" soul ...it is the nature of a live body.A body is alive when it has spirit.Spirit "is" life...spirit gives life to a body to be "a" soul.A body without spirit is dead.

A river is a body of water.It doesn't "have a" water.A river without water is dead.

as for the mark of the beast.All of mankind has the "mark of the beast of man".That's what Revelation 13:18 means.The beast is ALL of mankind.All souls.The mark of the beast of man is death.All souls die.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Akragon
how is the OPer stealing stars?

480 thousand eh?

OMG .. I missed that! FUNNY! Some kind of glitch.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like a lot of problems with the stars ... check the membership list ....

edit on 9/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join