It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I change the Topic Colors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
When I first joined I came across this feature and have no idea where it is now - anyone??? Thanks!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
ok what you are looking for is just above where you would be writing this when making a new post or threadit will have bars with H1 THEN ex then B and I and U and so on and what you are lookin it will have bars with H1 THEN ex then B and I and U and so on and what you are lookin writing style and the one you are looking for colour change

like this ^^

btw im not very good at explaing stuff

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thanks - I understood very well :-)
What I now realize is I should have asked for help changing the colors of the Forums so that all the Conspiracy shows in one color, etc. - any idea on that one too? :-) K.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think that each subforum has its own set colors. If your talking about why some are pink and gold and blue and white. I don't these can be changed.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I was sure (in my mind) that when I first joined months ago these forum colors were changeable as I recall changing them not realizing what I was doing - - -

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There is a tab at the very top of the page that either says go light or go dark on the dark setting the different forums will be different colors.

top topics

join