It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Carlin was right. Government owns you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Until very recently i had not watched anything that George Carlin had done over his career. I found this clip tonight.

As listened to it, it almost seemed as if i was listening to myself talk or hearing my own thoughts spoken to me. Everything in this video seems so true to me...and i'm sure it does for many others.

I'm guessing this vid has been posted here before...this is an older video though which was posted over a year ago on youtube.

Anyway, i'm just wanting to know if you all agree with what Carlin is saying in this video...and if you don't agree...why?

IMO....we need this guy back. It's a shame that he's gone.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here's the vid:

It's short. Enjoy.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

link no worky. please fixy.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Fixed sorry. Accidentally posted video as a google vid instead of youtube. My bad.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Ahh ty

I agree. George was a brilliant man... he'll be missed. They don't make em like that anymore.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

It's very unfortunate that he's gone. I think that he'd be a great voice against what our government is doing right now with their handling of our economy.

Imagine this guy as President! Now that would be something.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
there are very few times in life when you get to see someone at the absolute pinnacle of human existence. sometimes i believe that great people achieve a certain goal and then snuff it a few days/weeks later. mozart, hendrix so on..

to me, this was carlin's moment in time. do your self a favor and watch this 10 times.

www.youtube.com...

(does anyone know the "easy" way to embed youtube vids? what's the easy way to copy the video id?)

top topics

join