It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i'm yourning Spiritual information! help please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I've been yourning Spiritual information on just about anything! I have so many questions to ask, and i know only some of you can answer. Here are some questions that some most of it up:

Do you have any special abilities?
Do you know anyone with special abilities?
(Abilities meaning: mind reading, energy forming, aura seeing, future seeing, anything to do with visions or dreaming, being able to feel emotions, visits from angels, or even talking to animals and trees.)

Everything you can tell me a story about i'd be completely fasinated to hear about. I never can get enough. I just don't like stories about demons and all. Just leave those out please, and i'll be fine.

If you can tell me anything i'll listen. Tell me your story. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Basically browsing this forum will get you a very broad sense of what people are experiencing. Unfortunately I don't have much to talk about.

I'm very sensitive to people's emotions and have been reffered to as a 'psychic vampire' as I 'feed off of others mentally. But I don't like to think about that.

I feel really close to nature and have an interesting ability to sort of 'understand' animals. The bonds I make with animals I meet are very strong, and I seem to attract them.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

I still think that is interesting.

I can only sense peoples emotions, but i'm trying to learn how to see aura's and influnce other peoples emotions, but i'm still working on it.

Thanks though

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Go to 3:20 of this video, not on topic just reminded me.

I think if you snoop around in ATS for awhile you will learn some pretty interesting stuff. Best of luck!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
i am no self proclaimed psychic, but i have been doing thought experiments with varying degrees of success. I believe that everyone has abilities it is just a matter of how intune with them an individual is.

some experiments that i have done that have been helpful include:

number game. you and a trusted friend set down and guess numbers takin gturns with one persin thinking of a number the other trying to guess. start with 1-10, each person getting 10 attempts to guess, then 1-100, then 1-1000, back to 1-100, back to 1-10. keep track of the numbers thought and guessed and you may see a noticible increase in accuracy on the second sets of 1-100 and 1-10.

card game. simply lay out cards face down and try to guess them before you turn them over.

candle game. light a candle in a room with as little draft as possible and try to influence the candle with your mind. using emotion and memories while trying seems to help me. (i have never experienced anything that could not be considered "wind" but the interpretation of the results is up to you)

there are other experiments but this should get you started!

if you need more help or advice let me know.

-A

top topics

join