It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New theory on attacks by lower astrals.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I had a vision that the lower astrals were using movements like veganism to slowly take away our desire to fight their advance. It is their mission to take away our desire to conquer so the invasion will be easier. Meat eaters have higher testosterone levels and are somewhat more aggressive that vegans. If we all were to be tricked into a vegan diet animal populations would sky rocked because the alpha predators will not be hunting them anymore. Dieses will kick in to kill the extra animals, ”natures defense against over population” and it will spread to humans. We will be crippled by these new dieses and our ideals about passivism. Our militaries will become slack and before we know it we are over ran. We will be destroyed from the inside out. Man evolved to top species by hunting killing and dominating. These or our natural callings. It is what we do.

Then again I may have just been day dreaming. This is not an idea that I would have even considered yesterday and still do not give much credit to but it is something to think about.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
hmmm, clever idea, but im not so sure the vegan "movement" is all that big. No one I know is a vegan. No one I know is a vegetarian for that matter.

Interesting idea but if the "attack from the lower astral" is counting on us all to become vegan's I think they are going to have to wait a while.

Its something to think about though. I have thoughts and ideas like this all the time.

Like the other day, I was wondering about just how easy it would be for the government to control/brainwash us by just by putting some chemical(what ever that might be) into the water supply.

But then again, as we here at ATS know, anything is possible.

Star and flag for giving me something to think about.

Dust

Edit too add: I just realized you said you had a vision. Sorry I missed that. Are you saying you are psychic and this is going to happen? Or is it more speculation?

Either way its fun to think about.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
"Like the other day, I was wondering about just how easy it would be for the government to control/brainwash us by just by putting some chemical(what ever that might be) into the water supply."

Interesting, but I believe that the government could easily brainwash us with subliminal messages through T.V ads. Just think of all the McDonalds ads you've seen!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldudirino
Interesting, but I believe that the government could easily brainwash us with subliminal messages through T.V ads. Just think of all the McDonalds ads you've seen!

I agree 100% and im not so sure they havent used sublminal messages.

Yeah like I said, I was just wondering about that. Usually when I come up with those types of scenarios they are unrealistic or could most likely be achieved in a much simpler way. Its just fun and interesting to think and ponder over.

I wouldnt trade my imagination for the world

Edit to add:

Next time if your wanting to quote some one, instead of copying and pasting what I said into a new post, just click on my post where it says quote. it will bring you to the posting area and my post will be there in quotes. From there you can nip and tuck my post to show just the part you are replying to. or if you are replying to my entire post just leave it as is. then you you can write your response under neath it. and of course hit submit.

It doesnt matter that much, it just makes it easier for everyone to tell who you are replying to. (sometimes these threads get huge)

I hope you dont mind my telling you how, I just was in the mood to help. (hopefully I didnt just confuse you)

take care buddy

Dust

[edit on 3-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I do think that adding something to the food supply would be much easier as well. I mean I saw a job post on the government sight looking for two food inspecters,"farm food like fresh grain before sale" and they wanted them to have a secret secrity clearence or be able to get one.

I had a secert clearence and they let me fire missles, its not as high as you can get but I filled out reports that went strait to the captain then the joint chiefs of staff. Food for thought huh.

When I say vision sometimes I see things that I need to remember and I use what I saw latter on but sometimes it is just a day dream and its hard for me to tell the differance.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I do think that adding something to the food supply would be much easier as well. I mean I saw a job post on the government sight looking for two food inspecters,"farm food like fresh grain before sale" and they wanted them to have a secret secrity clearence or be able to get one.

I had a secert clearence and they let me fire missles, its not as high as you can get but I filled out reports that went strait to the captain then the joint chiefs of staff. Food for thought huh.

When I say vision sometimes I see things that I need to remember and I use what I saw latter on but sometimes it is just a day dream and its hard for me to tell the differance.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bcroper
I had a vision that the lower astrals were using movements like veganism to slowly take away our desire to fight their advance. It is their mission to take away our desire to conquer so the invasion will be easier. Meat eaters have higher testosterone levels and are somewhat more aggressive that vegans.

I dont think it matters one bit what we eat when lower astrals come calling!
You say by eating meat we become more aggresive, aggresion really has no part on the astral plane anyway so being more aggresive is pointless. The whole reason we are above them astrally is because we've advanced ever so slightly above them in our ability to love and show emotion and care for others. The one sure way to fight a lower astral is to surround your astral and physical body with absolute loving unconditional white light. It acts as a sheild and a deterant. Fighting and aggression are definatly not required, infact this will get you know where!

When I first became aware of lower astrals I did try to fight them on an energy level, Id summon life force energy and throw it at them, they would then do the same to me, the whole thing was very draining both astrally and physically, it was a no win situation and often they would actually become stronger from my attacks on them. Like they grew from my fear and hate.

Love is what defeats these entities in the end, they can not stand its frequency, its totally alien to them, try it and see! Just open your heart and send total universal and unconditional love their way, this is how to defeat them not eating meat and fighting!!

new topics

top topics

join