It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Real' video of alien entity on the way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
OK, so I normally don't take the contents of my dreams too seriously, but this one was that tied in to ATS and the subject matter, and felt so real at the time, that I have to post about it.

In the dream, I log onto my computer sometime in the near future to see every news source drooling over a HD video taken by a freelance journalist.

The video, which looked to be in an poor urban area, possibly a ghetto, was being taken of a community project, when a grey is seen in an alley on the other side of the street. People on and off film panic and run for their homes.

The journalist zooms in with the camera and the creature is seen clearly looking right at the lens before moving into the shadows.

So after I've watched the video about 10 times I come to ATS and find for some reason it hadn't been noticed yet. So I start a thread and it explodes, getting over 2000 replies in the first hour.

JRitzmann (our local video and CG expert) contacts the journalist, who emails him a source copy of the video. He then confirms that the video contains no CGI.

The thread explodes again with replies about the smoking gun... then I wake up.

As I said, it most likely will not happen. But the dream was that intense and vivid that I felt like I was actually there, watching the video on the screen and reading the replies.

This one is for just in case. If it happens, I dreamed it first

new topics

join