It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul ~ Inventing a new saviour

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Originally posted by justamomma

Jesus lineage is found at both Matthew 1:1-16; and at Luke 3:23-38

You are just quoting others rather than looking. Prove to me that I am wrong by actually looking.

With all due respect, but are you serious
? Did you not read what was written there. The times of Moses, he was told of how it would be carried! By the way this statement made no since... I believe once again your case falls incredibly short, how you are stumbling to your conclusions is a mystery to me.

No, I read it, but given the context it is trying to be smashed into (that being of a man born of an actual virgin), it is wrong. Understand the context which includes reading the whole of the Tanakh and not just pulling out things here and there, and you would understand what it was referring to.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Jesus was NOT the Word.. That is the image that will keep you trapped and blind to seeing that the Word, aka the Son of man HAS returned. You look for a man. Everyone is so willing to trust men... why is no one willing to trust G.d anymore??? You want the physical.. and the physical leads only to death! G.d is not physical.. He uses the physical to teach us... but we worship the physical.. it is silly logic.

How will you know Jesus? You have never met Him. Unless you know the Word, you will fall. The Word is not confined to flesh and blood.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by justamomma]

Believe it or not, before words, there was communication...otherwise known as communion.
Communion is natural under the Law of One.
Words help facilitate the law of separation.
The law of separation is a kind of "tower of Babel".
Words are not really for communication.
Words are for confusing communication...blocking communion.

This is essentially how *Our Father* sees the 'problem' of the prodigal son.
The Holy Spirit was created and "sent" to keep communication lines open, that the prodigal son may have a way home.
Otherwise,
Words would have blocked the son's way home forever.

There are no words in the Kingdom.
But,
If there was a word to describe it, it would just be one word.

The "Word of God" is simply the retranslation of words according to the Holy Spirit.
The retranslated words are the only words worth any value for salvation.
Words are the domain of the unholy spirit, which uses them to confuse, decieve, and waste time.
The Holy Spirit takes whatever the unholy spirit puts out and turns the tables on it.
Only then do words become wordsworth.

As such,
The unholy bible becomes the "Word of God" as it is interpreted by the Holy Spirit.
It is the interpretations that matter for salvation, not the original words.

The "Word of God" is a message from GoD for everyone and everything. Whatever the words are, they have universal application.
The truth is true for all.
Whatever the Truth is, the words that point to it are the "Word of God".

The "Word of God" is the true gospel.
The bible words are not the true gospel.

One more thing.
If a book is part true and part false...it is entirely false.
It is now up to our willingness to be taught by the Holy Spirit the difference between sheep and goats and wheat and tares.
Most are not listening to the Holy Spirit
Most are listening to the unholy spirit and saying that they are listening to the Holy Spirit.

Christ!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I'm still lost, Jesus was not another god he was God's son and God made flesh. But your conculsions, I don't know, once again falls short....

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

huh? I just explained how and why it happened. I have read the Ot and the NT, and I mean seriously how are you not connecting the 2? Is it because Jesus was a man that makes it impossible? or that he was born of a Virgin or the birth coincidence of Davids bloodline.

Its all explained there, do I need to repost it?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm still lost, Jesus was not another god he was God's son and God made flesh. But your conculsions, I don't know, once again falls short....

What's the gun for?
Make sure the truth stays six feet under?

Christ!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes, I do understand.. one man is not the begotten Son of G.d. It is a people. It is declared in Exodus, Hosea, Ezekiel, and Isaiah. He said.. He did not leave us to wonder. Jesus was a son of G.d, but He alone was not the begotten Son of G.d. *shrugs*

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yes, I do understand.. one man is not the begotten Son of G.d. It is a people. It is declared in Exodus, Hosea, Ezekiel, and Isaiah. He said.. He did not leave us to wonder. Jesus was a son of G.d, but He alone was not the begotten Son of G.d. *shrugs*

Please explain, in your words, or any words, the Truth.

Thanks,

Christ!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Thanks,

Christ!

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ!

Huh? I'm not sure. O Yeah, because Clint Eastwood rocks!..lol.. its to deny tyrants and tyranny under an circumstance.

Not to bury the truth.. but to undercover it..lol

Justamomma, can you elaborate a little more by what you mean, begotten and son of God, not sure I quite understand..

[edit on -06002009-01-22T19:55:03-06:00312009bAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Jan 2009 19:55:03 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

huh? I just explained how and why it happened. I have read the Ot and the NT, and I mean seriously how are you not connecting the 2? Is it because Jesus was a man that makes it impossible? or that he was born of a Virgin or the birth coincidence of Davids bloodline.

Its all explained there, do I need to repost it?

G.d works within the Laws.. .not without; and that includes the Laws of nature in which He created. It is simple. What's not to understand?

Paganism is the practice that an actual virgin birth concept falls under.

G.d will take the deception by the tail and show the world that He alone is G.d by turning it back into the staff... by doing what He promised w/in the Laws and not without. It is how those of us who are *of* Him know Him.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Justamomma, can you elaborate a little more by what you mean, begotten and son of God, not sure I quite understand..

[edit on -06002009-01-22T19:55:03-06:00312009bAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Jan 2009 19:55:03 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

You have to wait your turn.

First, Justamomma is going to explain, in her own words...or in any words, the Truth.

Thanks for your patience!

Christ!.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You have to wait your turn.

First, Justamomma is going to explain, in her own words...or in any words, the Truth.

Thanks for your patience!

Christ!.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

So a tree busting into flames sponatneously happens in nature? A world Wide flood? The creation of man from the dirt of the earth? The creation of woman from rib bone? Or a plague killing all the Egyptian babies? Moses cane turning into a serpent.. yep that all happens in nature... once again your stumbling conclusion falls short..

[edit on -06002009-01-22T20:00:26-06:00312009bAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Jan 2009 20:00:26 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christ!

Thanks,

Christ!

I have been. It is not my fault that you all don't recognize it. I am stating clearly the Truth. The truth is there is only one Saviour.. only one Redeemer.. only one G.d. It is Him.. it is not a man. He does not change.. our perspective may change.. but our assurance is that HE does not.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christ!

Thanks,

Christ!

I have been. It is not my fault that you all don't recognize it. I am stating clearly the Truth. The truth is there is only one Saviour.. only one Redeemer.. only one G.d. It is Him.. it is not a man. He does not change.. our perspective may change.. but our assurance is that HE does not.

You are talking about a "Savior" and a "Redeemer". I presume this is salvation from lies, yes? So, then, what is the Truth? Your answer really did not address the question. Can you try again?

Also, you say you have seen it. Can you describe? Undescribable?

Christ!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thats we asked you to elaborate, if you have the truth you should be able to make us understand it, since you hold the TRUTH, elaborate, I would like to know...

[edit on -06002009-01-22T20:06:23-06:00312009bAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Jan 2009 20:06:23 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So a tree busting into flames sponatneously happens in nature? A world Wide flood? The creation of man from the dirt of the earth? The creation of woman from rib bone? Or a plague killing all the Egyptian babies? Moses cane turning into a serpent.. yep that all happens in nature...

It is all allegorical. It depicts the truth and does so in a way so that we do not fall for the lies and worship images.

The Tanakh was written by scribes while in babylonian custody. The Torah was not written by a man who stood on a mountain and actually received the 10 commandments written in stone by the finger of G.d. It was an allegory depicting the Truth.. helping us to decipher the lies from the truth.

You know the story of the ugly duckling. You know the truth from that allegory right? Do you actually believe there was a duck that was crying and complaining to other animals that he was ugly? No, you know it is simply an allegory depicting a truth about ourselves. It is that simple.

I am Jonah in the belly of the whale. It was my heart of stone that the Laws of G.d were written and sealed by the finger of G.d. I am a disciple of the Word of the LORD. I am His child and these are the stories that He uses to teach me the truths.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

What are you kidding me.. No... Mose parting the red sea was not an allegory nor was his throwing of his cane into a snake, or the flooding of the earth. Allegories that was a good one..

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join