It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BAILOUTS make sense to me now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I had what I consider an incredible thought. Its been awhile since I have posted in here because I aint trying to argue the hows and whys... B

BUt I thought of this.

All the unrecoverable Improperly redistributed gold and Paper fraud , and commodities that were recovered are getting laundered. Thats What Rehinhardt is talking about. All the money from 911 had to be washed somehow. These bailouts are the Laundry. They are cleaning the blood money and lowering wages by creating this BS situation where we get Government controlled trucking and shipping with mileage tax and no liberty and they escape with the money funneled into the companies of their choice with a small discretionary fee paid to the leader himself to spend as he pleases for being the stage goof distraction. And all the while the stage was set.

I don't think they will get away with it... In this digital age while the freaks in power try to monitor and control everyones lives.. Some lives revolve around following the digital foot prints of freaks. They would not even be safe in the grove. Cameras satellites microphones NO.

If these evildoers are laundering all the dirty money then I have faith a revolution comes super soon!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I wish for a revolution, but it is not going to happened, that’s is one of the reason the military will be working with Home land Security and if things get to bad the military will be patrolling our streets before to long.

All the money from 911 had to be washed somehow. These bailouts are the Laundry. They are cleaning the blood money and lowering wages by creating this BS situation where we get Government controlled trucking and shipping with mileage tax and no liberty and they escape with the money funneled into the companies

There may be a lot of truth in this, however, do not count on these greedy pigs getting caught. They have gotten away with their looting and accepting pay off money, if they feel someone going to blow the whistle on them, they will kill to protect their secretes and their greed.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
and don't forget,,, a lot of washing happened in bldg 7 on 9-11,, when 4000 pending SEC cases miraculously burned up,,, never to be found again

gee,,, what luck , huh

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have had the same thought and I believe many of us have.

Its a pretty thick money trail from the Caspian Basin, Saudia Arabia, The Taliban and the pipeline.

When the deal collapsed Cheney needed to cover up a lot of crap for both Republicans and Democrats and they blocked as they had during the early Taliban/Saudia Arabia/Enron/Afghanistan pipeline talks. Bill Clinton had did the same thing as did Bush senior....that pipeline in Afghanistan is very very important and a lot of payola went out to try and grab it.

Their is a reason why Russia wanted the area.

Anyway when the buildings came down so did the records of certain company named Enron......and if the info that they burned ever got out it would be very damming to about 4 presidents.

Did it not seem sort of weird to see Bush and Clinton becoming BBF's...lol

edit
bbf=best buddies forever..no?

[edit on 3-1-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
oh gee.

This makes SO MUCH SENSE!

Iv'e read the above posts and now it feels like there is a brick in my stomach and all my body signals are ringing and zapping that this is true.

I have wondered what else was behind 9-11 besides just trying to to reign in tighter control over Americans..........getting rid of the ENRON evidence makes all the sense in the world.
To the powers that be the lives lost would have been an easy price to pay for complete obliteration of all proofs.

This brick in my stomach is a TOTAL disgust at these puppet masters and money players.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
glad you are finally seeing the big picture titorite.

this conspiracy is so huge and far-reaching (globally and historically) that this may be the only time in history that we can nail it down because you can be sure they will pull such restrictions on the internet soon that researching all this stuff, the way we can at present, will become pretty much impossible.

february is the next big laundry event (& it will most likely involve the collapse of insurance companies).

i'll post here sy5551's excellent summary of enterprise corruption and how it works so if you are new to this, it will help to explain it better -

So far this is what I've gathered from R

Timeline:Local Economies

-There's a boom period following a recession
-A select group of industries are inflated beyond their capacities (the next big thing), at this point the money is flowing into the stock market because times are good (and supposedly 'here to stay')
-The growth period/boom lasts for two or three years where the economy does steadily better and certain companies grow exponentially in certain industries (Enrons, HealthSouth's, Wellcare)
-Now once the bubble has inflated to a sufficient size (through deregulation and other leniencies)it is ready to be popped
-A few major players in the inflated industries go down, taking with them all the stock holders money
-Now the stage is set for a 'panic, mania' and the economy enters a downturn
-A few more companies go bust, shaking consumer confidence, and the market falls
-About now there is a distracting event in the media (morality plays, lewinski, antrax)
-Now they are stealing the peasants money and laundering through various avenues (Legatus & the Vatican)
-Once the money has been laundered and the checks have been 'written' there needs to be a war to destroy the paper trail (the fog of war)so they need and event to set off the war(stage we're in now)
-if multiple countries economies are down, it will be a global war (each country fighting with it's favourite enemy)
-At this time the financial sector will air it's laundry, and we'll start hearing about frauds and accounting errors
-This will lead to federal bodies (FINRA) bringing cases against the scapegoats (Skilling and others) and we will have show trials with show judges (Crater, Landis)
-The trials will bring justice to the 'rogue conspirators' and that's that, the rich people are laughing all the way to....well wherever rich people keep their money, Vatican Bank? Global Custodians?
-Now the war will kick start the economy and money will start flowing through the system (about now is when they will come out with a bill preventing corruption, to show that they did learn from last time, I wonder why they can never remember 4 years from now)
-Now the stage is set for the next boom period and the next bubble (possibly clean tech?)

The sectors that always seem to be manipulated are Energy and Healthcare in America. Anyone notice why the price of gasoline is always so much higher during summer driving season than winter? It's a scam to keep us buying gasoline in the winter, and make incredible amounts of profit when everyone needs to drive during summer, all of the Energy sector is heavily manipulated (where enron comes in), same with the numerous examples R has provided us with health care.

Globalization:
-These rich people are always looking for a deal, and to get it they outsource jobs. To outsource jobs there needs to be an infrastructure in the country you're outsourcing to.
-A bunch of American companies are contracted to build 'public works' projects in the country of choice (Cisco, Tyco)
-Before all the public works projects are completed there is a debasement to pay for the projects with investors money because it was 'lost' during the stock market crash or crash of the companies stock
-Now the projects are paid for, the companies get their money and the country gets its infrastructure for their people to work jobs cheaper than other people in America will work them
-Eventually people in this country will get tired of the jobs, and the greedy rich people will look for a new land to outsource to
-The completion dates coincide with debasements

So far this is what I've learned.

there is also some excellent research and chat going on here - please support them

such a great pity though that almost all of the members here, being the so-called biggest and best conspiracy site and the net, have failed to take on what is the biggest conspiracy they will ever see in their lifetime.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

A captured Al Qaida document reveals that US energy companies were secretly negotiating with the Taliban to build a pipeline. The document was obtained by the FBI but was not allowed to be shared with other agencies in order to protect Enron. Multiple sources confirm that American law enforcement agencies were deliberately kept in the dark and systematically prevented from connecting the dots before 9/11 in order to aid Enron’s secret and immoral Taliban negotiations.

The suppressed Al Qaida document tends to support recent claims of a cover-up made by several mid-level intelligence and law enforcement figures. Their ongoing terrorist investigations appear to have been hindered during the same sensitive time period while the Enron Corporation was still negotiating with the Taliban. An inadvertent result of the Taliban pipeline cover-up was that the Taliban’s friends in Al Qaida were able to complete their last eight months of preparations for 9/11 while the Enron secrecy block was still in force.

Although the latest order to block investigations allegedly resulted from Enron’s January 2002 appeal to Vice President Dick Cheney, it appears that there were at least three previous block orders, each building upon the other, stretching back for decades and involving both Republican and Democratic administrations.

The first block came in the 1970’s, as a result of Congressional reaction to domestic espionage against the anti-Vietnam war movement. In a case of blatant over-reaction, the FBI placed all houses of worship and religious charities off-limits for any surveillance whatsoever unless there was independent probable cause. This meant that all Mosques and other Muslim meeting places for terrorist groups were effectively off limits until after a crime had been committed. The block order was not lifted until last week by Atty. General Ashcroft.

The second block order, in force since the 1980’s, was against any investigation that would embarrass the Saudi Royal family. Originally, it was designed to conceal Saudi support for Muslim extremists fighting against the Soviets in Afghanistan and Chechnya, but it went too far. Oliver North noted in his autobiography, that every time he tried to do something about terrorism links in the Middle East, he was told to stop because it might embarrass the Saudis. This block remains in place.

As the combined result of these two blocks, the Saudis were able to fund middle eastern terrorists in complete secrecy during the 1990’s through a network of Muslim charities in Virginia, Tampa and Florida. The Saudi funding network was targeted at the destruction of the State of Israel and the obstruction of the Palestinian peace process.

The Saudi funding conduit has now been exposed and shut down by means of a private lawsuit, Loftus vs. Sami Al Arian, which is currently pending in Hillsborough County, Florida. The lawsuit, filed on March 20, 2002, influenced the government into raiding the Saudi charities in Herndon, Virginia, a few hours later.

After filing the Al-Arian lawsuit, Attorney Loftus began to receive very detailed documents and information about a third block: a prohibition on investigations concerning the Taliban. In the early 1990’s, a consortium of American oil companies (lead by Unocal) had hired Enron to determine the profitability of building an oil and gas pipeline across Afghanistan so that America could have access to the Caspian Sea Basin, holding 1/8th of the worlds energy supplies.

www.john-loftus.com...

Former Afghanistan CIA agent Robert Baer has recently published a book charging that the cover-up of the 1990’s pipeline negotiations revealed extensive financial corruption inside the Clinton administration, and contributed to the lack of intelligence before 9/11. The Taliban negotiations temporarily collapsed in 1999 after Clinton reversed his NSC advisor’s policy, and ordered a missile strike against terrorists in Afghanistan.

However, in January 2001, Vice President Cheney allegedly reinstated the intelligence block and expanded it to effectively preclude any investigations whatsoever of Saudi-Taliban-Afghan oil connections. Former FBI counter-terrorism chief John O’Neill resigned from the FBI in disgust, stating that he was ordered not to investigate Saudi-Al Qaida connections because of the Enron pipeline deal. Loftus has confirmed that it was O’Neill who originally discovered the AL Qaida pipeline memo after the Embassy bombings in Africa.

O’Neill gave an overview of the Enron block to two French authors who will soon be publishing in the United States. The FBI is currently investigating Loftus’ links to John O’Neill, and is also refusing FBI agent Robert Wright permission to publish his own findings about the Enron block.

www.john-loftus.com...

It gets deeper and a whole lot worse. A lot of murder, a lot of treason and a lot of money.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This makes pretty good sense to me. I guess it sort of explains why they weren't in a big hurry to "bail out" the big 3 auto manufacturers, they actually need the money to save the companies and would not be a part of this laundering scheme. Perhaps the gov't is paying them off in secret to keep them quiet about it now??

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This could make a lot of sense with the right documentation to back up this claim.

New York, NY is and has been the seat of economic power in the United States. The throne for the longest time was the world trade center complex.

However the WTC was a huge cash burden to the city of New York. It was loosing money hand over fist. This is why the WTC was chosen to be destroyed instead of a more viable symbol of the USA like the Statue of Liberty.

With all of the major economic players housed within two buildings and the SEC being housed in WTC 7 the destruction of the twin towers on 9/11 would be the perfect catalyst for the current robbery of the us treasury.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
This makes pretty good sense to me. I guess it sort of explains why they weren't in a big hurry to "bail out" the big 3 auto manufacturers, they actually need the money to save the companies and would not be a part of this laundering scheme. Perhaps the gov't is paying them off in secret to keep them quiet about it now??

they're not in a hurry to bail them out because they want them to fail. it's cheaper to manufacture cars in the poorer countries so more profit for them. it's all theatre in the mean time to stop you from finding out what's really going on.

how many americans know about the st petersburg (russia) GM plant that opened a short while ago? do they know they paid for that? for their jobs to be exported cos it's cheaper labour there? i bet fox news never reported it.

america is set up to fail and it's going to fail big time this year - don't be fooled that the markets have bottomed out and are starting to rise again. 2009 is going to be one hell of a bad year worldwide.

bad thing is that the paper trail needs to be gotten rid of (just like 911). Chicago seems to be holding a lot of it so next attack will most likely be there.

there is some really amazing research going on at www.wiredpirate.com to do with all of this. even if you don't want to help with the research you owe it to yourself to see what's has been discovered by the great members there who are dedicating their every moment to making this ongoing scandal public knowledge.

don't judge reinhardt's site enterprise corruption by your first glance - his site information changes daily and it really is the most eye-opening thing you will ever have come across once you understand what he is trying to teach you. it is the most important information you will ever be given and you are going to need it in the coming year.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by justyc]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Justyc ....is right and wired pirate has a lot of very very good info.

Do not think that everybody is in on this has we have now it seems division at the highest levels and somehow Bush screwed something up.

I do not know if Bush/Cheney had America's best interest at heart or not.....but I have a hunch that Bush is a lot more noble then many give him credit for.

The angler is another story. Although sometimes I feel that nobody knows who is the enemy and who is not. I hope Cheney comes clean so we can look at his actions.....and I want to give Cheney the benifit of doubt as he is innocent until proven guilty...and he knows things that we do not. (and Cheney is pessed as hell about something i think)

unk unk is the big ogre right now....as well known unknowns...lol

WAFU

Scary as hell and nobody knows who to trust is the picture I see as well in my own interpretation of POTUS Elect Obama.

I pray for both Bush and Obama. They are in a world of hurt. I have faith that America can peacefully move toward freedom again rather then toward this blackmail criminality that seems to peak out from every corner.

The bottom line is we have went from risk to uncertainy. Risk can be managed. Uncertainy is more difficult.

The above written is all conjecture on my part....could be just fear mongering and hearsay.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hi Titorite I am of the opinion that this is one of the MOST IMPORTANT threads on ATS......
Good job bringing this information into the light of day.

Ive been giving you stars WR.......its kinda of like an AH HA moment reading all this.

[edit on 12/10/08 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This thread is fascinating,it makes a lot of sense when you consider just who is controlling the bailout funds when you add the fact that not only was the SEC based in WTC7 but also the NYC offices of the CIA and FBI you get a very troubling picture of what went down on that day...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
it does make sense with the fact that wtc 7 went down, had always wondered what the explaination for it was , no hit on the tower and two different stories about it . The bail out is bull as we all seem to agree . Knowing the paper trail destroyed , but !! Having handled govt paperwork and files , where are the copies. There is always copies . Be it stored on a hard drive or mainframe, or microfiched , that would shed a ton of light on the paper trail for the laundering scheme. The powers that be (like the Nazis) love to have the figures and documents held for reference (blackmail or leverage) . Very interesting read , thanks for the added insight .

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
if this stuff interests you, read shermanium's great thread on ats here

it's long, yes but it's very informative and has a lot of reinhardt's past mirrored website in it to give you a general idea.

the glp thread that ishtahota started has been overrun by trolls and isn't worth looking at anymore due to 2 particular members who have persistently derailed the thread and made it all about themselves, their mental and emotional problems and totally irrelevant information.

if you realise how important this info is then check out/help out wiredpirate as the info seems sadly wasted on this site

top topics

join