It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indrid Cold:Who Are You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have seen "The Mothman Prophecies", and I remember some guy being taken to a parallel dimension by an entity by the name of Indrid Cold, whoso is connected with Mothman, and telling him about disasters and they may be avoided. Of course, nobody believes him. Infantile minds they were:The collapse of the Silver Bridge-46 left dead, :The crash of flight 19-99 left dead, San Fransisco's major earthquake: many left dead (don't know exact amount). This Indrid Cold figure is quite the predictor, otherwise time-traveler. He must be Mothman, because before all of these catastrophes he was sighted. Coincidence? I think not!

P.S: Can anyone remind me of that guys name? I think it was Gordon or something near that. and the body count of the earthquake would be good, too.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The guys name was Gordon Smallwood. He was based on a real person by the name of Woodrow Derenberger. Derenberger was the man who apparently had met Indrid Cold in reality.
Here's a link about that: ufoexperiences.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ah, yes, thank you. And I am familiar with the Derenberger encounter. Very, very interesting.

new topics

join