It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jenna Bush posessed? (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, so moderator please move it to the correct one if you wish to...

I remember seeing a video of George Bush Senior some time ago where his eyes were doing really weird things.. and then today I came across this video:

(Please watch the video in FULL SCREEN mode, and pay close attention to Jenna Bush's LEFT EYE from around the 30 second mark and in particular at the 43 second mark.)

Jenna Bush Talks about new book

Notice anything unusual? Jenna's left eye seems to shape shift into almost a reptilian like appearance.. now compare it with the video of George Bush Senior I mentioned above:

George Bush Reptillian?

What do you guys make of this? Is it simply poor camera quality, lighting, or perhaps they are demonicly possessed?

[edit on 2-1-2009 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
My guess is that Reptillians would be offended to have the Bushes

compared to them.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't see anything happening to Jenna Bush's eye except some shifting because of poor video quality. Sorry!

As for Bush Sr. and his eyes, they have a glare on them that makes them look a little strange, but again, I don't think there's anything suspicious to it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I second the video artifact call. Youtube compresses there videos a bunch so its not the most reliable source due to its tampered (lossy compression) nature.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
youtube = bad compression.... nuff said.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I love it when people try to analyze super low quality YouTube videos. Guess lives are in short supply nowadays.

To answer your question, no Jenna Bush is not possessed or a reptilian. Now go on and continue your analysis of all the Clinton videos on YouTube trying to find Hillary's "package".

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't put too much stock into this vid. The quality is just simply too low to make any assumptions

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

That's really grasping for straws man.

you don't understand what video compression is?

it's either you're just trying to get attention because you have nothing better to post,

or you're IQ is so low that you think video compression is people's faces metamorphosing

nothing personal...

I just feel embarrassed for you.

-

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
That is a classic example of artifacts caused by video compression.

A youtube video is not proof if the object in question is less than 50X50 pixels. That is the absolute smallest possible size that can be identified with any definite detail.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well then, I challenge someone to come up with an example of a you tube video that has caused a similar effect to what occurs to Jenna Bush's left eye at around the 43 second mark in the video i have linked to.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Kind of like a reptilian eye.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Yeah my cat's eyes look like that too sometimes.

I bet she's a spy for the reptilians planted in my home. They specifically made her mother pregnant so that I would take her in to my house and they'd have an agent on the inside.

Thats it, everyone! Throw out all your cats, iguanas, and any suspicious looking undesirables! This is the revolution against the reptilians!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think in this case it has more to do with the lighting than the youtube compression artifacts. Her eyes go from dark to bright multiple times within the 30-43 second time frame. I will admit it does look very strange though.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by icecap

show me one other example where lighting causes someones eye to shape shift into a reptillian looking thing.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Yeah my cat's eyes look like that too sometimes.

The only difference is it's normal for cats.

Being raised by a family of occultists leaves me no doubt she is possessed, like the rest of them.

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Kind of like a reptilian eye.

Most likely is. Putting aside low quality YouTube videos, people should view higher quality videos such as CNN to decide what they believe is truth.

Don't bother with the George H. W. Bush ones on there though. They're (were) extremely clear so you may find you can't view them for some reason...

[edit on 3/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Don't bother with the George H. W. Bush ones on there though. They're (were) extremely clear so you may find you can't view them for some reason...

[edit on 3/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

hey can you explain a bit further what you mean by this?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ah Come On you guys!

Leave Jenna alone, she is a pretty cool person. I have always like her and think that she is one of the better Bushes. She's down to earth and tries to live a normal life with humble actions.

Shheeeeze! NO shes not a changeling!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

you seem to be drinking heavily from the river denial.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

She's at it again!

pay attention to the reporters....they tell her that shes changing, but in the form of questions. listen for the words...changes a person"(1:54), "Do you think this changed you?" (2:00) "Does it change how you look" (2:33), definite "ques" to let her know what she was doing. Jenna says "image of me" @2:24 "changed you?..."do you think this changed you?"... "i think that people had that image of us because they didnt know really what we were up to...we wanted to keep private....."IMAGE of me" @ 2:23 reptilians control your news stations and your politicians...

[edit on 3-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ok, watch this video from CBS news at the 1.46 mark, in FULL SCREEN mode, and tell me whats causing this mans eyes to appear reptilian like.

CBS VIDEO

[edit on 3-1-2009 by savetimerushonline]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join