It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: DoD May Act On US Civil Unrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
From the source Military.com the following excerpt:

December 29, 2008 McClatchy-Tribune Information Services A U.S. Army War College report warns an economic crisis in the United States could lead to massive civil unrest and the need to call on the military to restore order. Retired Army Lt. Col. Nathan Freir wrote the report "Known Unknowns: Unconventional Strategic Shocks in Defense Strategy Development," which the Army think tank in Carlisle, Pa., recently released...

This I just found in my weekend security news update I get by email. It is a clear indication that the PTB are prepared for American uprisings, are in fact expecting them, within 8 months according to the report. They are pretty much telling us they are going o come into our towns and streets and FORCE US to comply with the Governments demands. This is a clear power grab by the Government to finally take over any charade that the people have any freedom or Rights. This is why the Founders made sure we should always keep our Guns our Military only in times of Declared War and why we change our leaders often...

Lock and Load ladies 2009 it appears at least according to this report to be the year the government crushes the masses in a Hitlerian/Stalanistic manner in order to make sure they don't get their asses tarred and feathered, hung and rn out of town, OR ALL THREE!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well of course they would. That is what they are trained to do.

A soldier is trained to take orders and to carry out those orders. Sometimes I hope that they would see the light and not turn on their own but all one has to do is read about how bitter and savage the Civil War was and it makes me cringe to think that families had to live through that.

So I cannot rest my hope on the idea that the US soldiers would not kill their own. Same goes for Canadian soldiers.

join