It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Men In Black?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first post on this site, I've lurked on here for years and found it fascinating that so many people can come together and discuss topics that most people wouldn't take at all seriously. I never posted because I never had anything to share really. Until now that is. I got a call from a friend of mine about 4 hours ago (8pmish) asking if I wanted to go and get a milkshake, I said yeah, I was feeling pretty bored myself. So we get a milkshake and drive out of town and down some country lanes. Anyway, he pulls the car over and says he has to tell me something and I'm the only one (in our group of friends) who would take him seriously.
He said last night at around 4am (GMT) he woke up and heard some activity at the front of his house, so he jumped up and walked downstairs into the living room, where he found his Dad starring out of the window at a black Land Rover. No plates, very dim headlights. There were some dudes dressed all in black clothing walking around looking at the floor. Then one of them picked something up off the floor with what looked like something you'd use to pick up rubbish, then he put whatever it was in a black bag, put it in the back of the vehicle, they all got back in the car and it drove off.
I've seen the Men in Black movie and heard stories about them before but I've never had any real reason to take it that seriously. But my friend is really shaken up. This happened in Thornton-Clevelys, Lancashire, England.
I was wondering if there's any other accounts of strange activity in this area last night. I hope you don't think I've wasted your time.
NIAS

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Meteor-ite. I'm sorry I can't answer your question. I just wanted to remind you or make you aware that within the past 3 days there were posts on here about meteorite showers. Gov and scientists go gah gah to get ahold of those bits and pieces for testing. It would also follow that cleaning up any they know about is a neccesary health concern, since, they don't know what if any biological/radiological threat they contain until they do.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Might be worth while having a look at one of your local rags to see if any New Year revelling got out of hand.

I would imagine being not far from Blackpool it had the potential to be quite lively.

Get your friend to speak to neighbours, more people than usual around at that time of year, what did they see/hear?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thanks for replying guys. I'll certainly check up on the meteorite angle. As for the NYE party thing, it was the following night, and he lives in quite a well to do area, so I'm not so sure about that.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by normalityisascam
he lives in quite a well to do area

That would explain the Land Rover...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by normalityisascam
There were some dudes dressed all in black clothing walking around looking at the floor. Then one of them picked something up off the floor with what looked like something you'd use to pick up rubbish, then he put whatever it was in a black bag, put it in the back of the vehicle, they all got back in the car and it drove off.

Nias see if you can find out the following,

All in black one piece suits?

Or normal black clothes?

Modern or old fashioned?

Was the black bag they put it in as we would describe in the UK an traditional (for political correctness reasons) a Refuse Sack?

Or another type of bag, if so what?

How big / what type of object seemed to be picked up?

Where the men wearing Shades?

Has the family or anyone recently had unusual marks on their bodies or strange experiences?

Has your friend or yourself gone to look at the road where this happened for any signs of any event?

Could be something, or could just be a loacal crime gang too,

so where there NO PLATES AT ALL?

Or obscured?

Was the Range Rover Black? and Blacked out Windows?

What year/type was it?

Don't apolagise for posting your questions at all, it what ATS is about.

Kind Regards,

Elf

PS what work does your friends dad do?
How old is your friend?
Is he a trickster normally?
Does he ever take take drugs esp hallucinogenic?

Elf.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I wouldnt say thats an unbelievable story to think it could be 'men in black' type people.Me being me,well I believe in everything,,until something is 100% proven false.At the moment your story sounds suspiciously weird and for your friend to be so freaked out.
There was a story on here not so long ago about a black chopper around Leeds and I dont know if Im getting this story mixed up with another but the chopper was shining lights up into the sky,the person that posted asked if anyone else had saw anything,,but I didnt flag the thread so not sure what it'll be under.
Our goverment,,Im sure,,dont know half the stuff that goes on,,,urmm,,,did I say that out loud ,,,I think I watch to many movies and think their could be some truth behind them :/ minds aye

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Alienmindflare]

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The police spring to mind but there have been quite alot of UFO activity around that area recently.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wait, England has their own MIB, when did this happen? I thought that it was one big company that we are not suppose to know about, I mean that usually they make sure that they have no witnesses at all. So that might explain why it was 4 am, but not that it was for only a small piece of rubbish. What I would find out is how much has been going on in terms of weird, if a lot of has been going on then, I feel that they are covering something up that should not get out into the public. Look at all the stories from America, we (yes I did say we) like to think that we're all that and our government has been keeping stuff from us. The sad truth is that every government on this small rock that we call a planet is in some form or another not from here. You hear that each level of government has been infultrated like on Batman Begins.
This is true, others for space have been here for so long we don't know what is true about our governments anymore. I mean that they have technology that is so far ahead of us that we would not understand why we don't have it as well.
I say in all thing at the end I must have been something to have them come then leave as soon as they found it. I would love to hear more if you can get any more information out of your friend.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
that d be fun to dress up like that and drive around doing random things just to mess with peoples heads lol

police looking for evidence?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey, I know this thread (and potentially it's originator) has trailed off but I came across something today that puts a slightly different spin on things.

What do you think of this?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Nirgal]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by normalityisascam

F**K ME!

I used to see those guys around t-c back in 04-05 when we used to nip out for a joint. round the duck pond area nr morrisons?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wow! the glowing green algae on the beach

NO WORD OF A LIE!!!

it glows when you step on it my whole group of mates round there have seen it.

never seen any UFOS there though

the place does have a wierd aura to it though im so glad i moved away but most of my family live there still.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

you HAVE to check it out, its only on exeptionally hot days in the middle of summer, seriosuly if you live in the area and there is a heatwave this year in june/july go to the beach near anchorshome park, literally just past where the new new prom ends at around sunset and stay for a bit until it glows when you step on it / throw a stone etc its the most ridiculous thing you will ever see

i really really wasnt a believer until i put 2 and 2 together from reading this thread i have seen it all for myself, the blacked out cars, the lot and the guys really do look like men in black. we thought they were undercover police at the time snooping on us smoking weed

and as for the warton / weeton link its no secret round there everyone knows those places

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal
Hey, I know this thread (and potentially it's originator) has trailed off but I came across something today that puts a slightly different spin on things.

What do you think of this?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Nirgal]

Hi Nirgal. What are we supposed to be looking at here?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
Hi Nirgal. What are we supposed to be looking at here?

You will find it is BAE Warton he is alluding to:

Warton Aerodrome (IATA: N/A, ICAO: EGNO) is located near to Warton village on the Fylde peninsula in Lancashire, England. The aerodrome is six nautical miles (11.1 km) west of Preston, Lancashire, UK.

Today the airfield is a major assembly and testing facility of BAE Systems Military Air Solutions.

Warton was used as the base for all British development aircraft (DA) and Instrumented Production Aircraft (IPA) in the Eurofighter programme. Warton has been home to the initial Typhoon squadrons of the Royal Air Force, No. 17 Squadron and No. 29 Squadron. This was under the so called "Case White" programme where BAE assumes more responsibility for training and support of the new aircraft than previous RAF types which were introduced under a more "in house" system. BAE insist that this allows inevitable problems with any new aircraft to be quickly ironed out by BAE personnel on site. BAE plans to offer this on site service to any export customers.

Warton is also used for development flying of the Nimrod MRA4 Maritime Reconnaissance and Attack aircraft. Two development aircraft are currently (as of 2007
Important Topic Updates
) going through trials and evaluation (The third, PA3, was retired in mid 2007 due to financial pressures). Eventually the aircraft will be based at RAF Kinloss in Moray.

Warton is the base for BAE Systems' "Corporate Air Travel" department which operates scheduled services for employees (and those of partner organisations) to Farnborough, Munich, Filton, Cambridge, RAF Coningsby, and RAF Marham. The Farnborough and Munich services are provided by Corporate Air Travel's BAe 146 aircraft, with the others contracted out to other operators. Many ad-hoc passenger flights also take place operated by various VIP operators including the Queen's Flight.

Since 21 November 1994, Lancashire Constabulary has operated an Air Support Unit from the site with their G-LCON Eurocopter AS.355N Twin Squirrel 'Oscar November 21', This aircraft is fitted with special equipment as follows: AGEMA/Leo 400 nose FLIR/Video turret, searchlight, Nitesun, comms systems.

The site is not open to the public

Wiki

Kind Regards,

Though cant be bothered uploading it now if you look about 1/2 way down this page on Alan Turnball's secret bases site you can see the special and secret Bunkers at this location not shown on Google earth

Enjoy

Alan Turnball's Page 4 of Secret Bases 1/2 way down for Secret base at BAE warton.

Elf extra DIV

new topics

top topics

active topics

join