It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were President or dictator how would you run the country?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

if your so "high and mighty" with all the abosolute BS you spew why dont you tell us how would you run things!

First, I'd cut your tongue out and make you my driver.

id assinate your ass before you go the chance.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Of course, those wacky arabs who are being relocated to detaining centers are getting "all the breaks". The japanese who were put into internment camps got one hell of a "break". The Mexicans who truly contribute to society and yet are continually denied citizen's rights get a great "break". Not to mention the native americans who got the biggest "break" of all, almost getting wiped off the map.

My ancestors were pack mules for the conquistadors, and were raped and pillages repeatedly by spain. The catholic church has subjugated my (mexican) people under a continual religious dominance. You don't see me asking for handouts, instead I work for my money.

So many ethnic groups have had it so much worse than african americans, and yet you are the only ones that bitch constantly.

hmm. maybe because you have a few celebrities that just want pr

bull#

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by Dreamstone]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your too funny... hah hah... You try to compare the above examples to even theLAST 24 years of the governments attacks and misuse of the black citizens of this country?? The governments use of the media to portray citizens of color as robbers of the tax rolls thru dependence on government subsidies, as drug users and gang members, as criminals and just plain unsavory people? While this SAME government took back the funds promised and allocated in the 60's and 70's to help recompence for the sins put on black Americans in the RECENT past, funds meant to help equalize their standards of living? Fair schooling and housing...Access to finance, equal treatment under the law as American citizens. Equal justice in the Courts, all under the knife. Millions of American lives and dreams, ruined...For what?
Fund that went to?? The failed S&Ls in Texas? Re-employing the tens of millions put out of work because of the repeal of Anti-merger, anti-monopoly, banking and fair business practice laws that were being repealed under your nose?...Not! Funds channeled away to who knows who's Bank account while hard earned American savings dissapeared?
While people like yourself were being led to believe the big bad black folks were all the blame for this countries economic woes, your hard earned money went where??? Not even your parents can tell you.
Black Americans for all practical purposes were also taken out of the American voting pool, (how convenient) and thru the governments introducion of crack coc aine (already being used to deadly effect in South America) to ONLY this group of people, have made matters for them near intolerable. What about any of this is the fault of Black Americans?
Now some of these things have been done to one group of peoples or another at times in this country, but Never so much for so long to one group.
They have used the same tricks used by ex-slave owners to seperate black and white sharecroppers; pitting one against the other, so neither would notice how much money the Landowners, Store owners, and Bankers were making off their near-slave labor." The same game tht's been played since 1980. These people have used the oldest game in the book to control the America public: divide and conquer, thru fear. Fear of anything or anyone with the slightest difference.
Where there is nothing to fear, create something to fear...So many Americans have realized some of these things; many are too young to know, or preoccupied by the frightening things they are shown and told to know any better.
Rule by fear.
Which Administrations in the last 3 decades seem to have mastered the technique, even at the expense of those who elected them, Americans of ALL backgrounds?
Seen any funds for the education of Americans of Japanese descent pulled lately?
Heard of any new super-addictive drugs in the Irish community the last few years?
Have you REALLY seen any policeman dragging any Americans of Arabic descent out of their cars ?
All Ameican Indians had of value was their land, They were nearly completely wiped out for it and now live for the most part out of sight or have been integrated into other ethnic groups in this country.
Black Americans worked free hundreds of years and have been used as scapegaoats and disrespected as Americans whenever they have started to integrate into their earned and rightful place in this Society.
YOUR ethnic group has been the cheap labor force for America since Black America was fired and reassigned to Scapegoat Status in the 80's.
Don't get too haughty, They'll soon be able to close the border in a heartbeat if they want to... remember; they've blamed Hispanic labor for rural America's money problems in the past. Anytime it's convenient, it can happen again..There may be need of new Scapegoat. Millions of Americans are realizing they'll never get there jobs back. What group will be to blame this time???
Use your Brain.....If you think they would never do these terrible thing to YOU and "your" people then you didn't take a good look at the Homeland Security Act.
You don't realise how easily the government can impose martial law (probably have no idea what that is) on us all.
You don't realise (or believe) that there are empty camps in certain parts of the U.S.A. waiting for SOMEone to fill them up.
(Remember, MORE than enough prisons have allready been built for Black Americans

"Yeah, but we're in Iraq fighting for America right now, there aint no way..We got strong pride, family values voter blocks ect." I bet your thinking. That's just what a lot of Black Americans thought during the Vietnam era, but even more were dying and fighting for country. They thought these things, right up until 1980....
So don't be too sure of yourself when you spout that party line; ("So many ethnic groups have had it so much worse than african americans, and yet you are the only ones that bitch constantly.")

Yeah, right... Actually, we Bitch about it very little.
Just Pray it's not your turn in the Barrel

400 years and STILL COUNTING.....

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I would follow a policy of strict isolationism. I start by pulling out of the UN, Removing us from NATO, South Korea, the Pacific. I would try the oil companies and thier ilk on charges of grand treason, probably have thier CEOs all executed for keeping America subverted by foreign oil. I would use our military, and station them on the borders, patroling them and kicking illegal foreigners out. I would start a policy to discourage future immigration to the US, to make it near impossible.

I would legalize drugs, alcohol, gambling, and prostituion. Id remove the federal income tax entirely, and instead, tax vices. I would liquidate the assets of oil companies and use the money to research and devlop renewable homegrown resources. Id invest in recylcling of steel and other metals. Id maintain a policy of neutrality towards the world, and if we were attacked by another nation, use the military, and strike back, bomb the offender into submission, then leave. No more rebuilding countries who started wars with us like we did japan and Germany. never again. I refuse to reward enemies with prosperity and stability. They attack us, they die.

I would channel my efforts into making us self sufficient in everything, and keeping a friendly, but distant attitude towards world affairs. Id probably close down most of our embassies, and levy high fines and taxes on American companies overseas, while cutting tax breaks to companies that stayed here. Id put heavy tarrifs on import products. id use all revenues to pay off the national debt.

Id revoke many federal laws like the drinking age. Id make sure any state that dares pass any law violating the bill of rights be punished. I would funnel alot of the black budget money into space exploration and colinization. id give a full pardon to all drug offenders who are in jail for simply growing pot, and they would be reimbursed and given multi million dollar settlements, as well as all other non vioilent non thieving offenders.

Id increase support for capital punishment. Id move death row right along. Id stop testing on animals and instead use death row inmates. Id clean up the corruption in the system by making bribery a capitol offense, and any public offical who is bribed or bought, is subject to possible death penalty.

Freedom of religion would be reinstated, but so would a strict seperation of Church and state. A 10 minute quiet time would be created in schools at the beginning of the day, where children can chose to pray, ponder, catch a nap, doodle, what have you.

Freedom of speech would be fully reinstated. The govornment would no longer be allowed to keep files on protestors. No more arresting people on public property or the creation of protest zones.

Federal obscenity laws would be revoked, no more forbbidden workds on national TV or radio, no more censoring "offensive" content.

I would also give special grants to companies, large and small, who, at the beginnign of the work day, held company fitness programs like they did in Japan. I would slim down America through national campaigns, with the money I shall take out of useless and pointless campaigns that are a waste of money.

I would start making it mandatory that third parties get more support in the media, to break us from this henious and undemocratic two party system. I would also help create an efficent and massive effort in cities to adopt more train and rail based transit. When I got sone, there wouldnt be any gas, wed all be driving hydrogen powered cars, so the only thing left to worry about is traffic.

I would put a rein in on total uncontained capitalism. Wed still ahve free enetrprise. But big biz wouldnt be running the country anymore.

Oh, and the Federal reserve? one of the first things Id do is have all members, past and present, publically
executed for betraying America to its doom.

If you would leave the drinking age and obscenity laws to the States to decide, I might vote for you!
The older I get, the more wisdom I see in reigning in unbridled youth just a bit...

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I would re-enstate our true leader to his proper place, the "oval room" with an intern, while the shakers and movers rattled some cages. Then I would pick up the crimson phone, not the red one, and proceed to adjust national interest back to reality.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Of course, those wacky arabs who are being relocated to deatining centers are getting "all the breaks".

This is a new occurrence---maybe 2 yrs old. No comparison

The japanese who were put into internment camps got one hell of a "break".

They got paid reparations. Moot point.

The Mexicans who truly contribute to society and yet are continually denied citizen's rights get a great "break".

They willingly came here as economic refugees

Not to mention the native americans who got the biggest "break" of all, almost getting wiped off the map.

They never got an apology either but, they never built this country with their bare hands like blacks did

So many ethnic groups have had it so much worse than african americans, and yet you are the only ones that bitch constantly.

This is ultimate crap. You still know your heritage. You weren't roibbed of it. Youwere't killed killed by the millions. Go look up the Middle Passage and see the MILLIONS upon MILLOINS who didn't make it to America packed like sardines in a filthy ship. I think those millions of dead would've chosen the pack mule.

Oops, just read this. Sorry to highjack your highjack , Colonel, ---I think

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Damn the world seems f'd up doesn't it?

lets just obliterate this rock and the animals known as humans and be done with it.

NUKE the world.

I enjoy pretzels of the hot and salted variety.

-Durandal

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join