It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For people who can control their dreams

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
the first step to controlling your dream is you have
to relaize in your dream that you are dreaming,
this take sometimes to get use to,...
after which once you pregress down that road,
all you need to do from there is think about what you want to happen..

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
My doctor put me on Celexa for awhile for stress related reasons and that was the only time in my life I was lucid while dreaming. I couldn't create my dream persay, but if I was standing on top of a building I would say to myself I'm going to jump and make myself stop before I hit the ground, and I did. I would wake up sweating with my head pounding sometimes.

I said screw it and got off the stuff, I don't like crap messing with my head like that.

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So a few days ago and lately I controled wat i did and thought in my dream i didnt no i was dreaming it was so real but it wasnt my life it is as if i was living a different scenario of my life i only controld parts of it and it i could feel it as it was real i my emotions were the same as they are now im just confused im just a teen it all leads up to the same thing and i dont no anymore i dont want this i hate

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This may sound a little strange...but hey..it's ATS

I was never a gamer...I moved in with a guy who was obsessed...I played a few times but was always just fed up with it.

He was always playing the strategy game Dune....all I would ever hear was "building, construction, READY".

I am a big sleeptalker and would shout this in my sleep....something stuck in my psyche with gaming. The fact that you could stop the game if you didnt like the way it was going.

I began to do this in my dreams...I began to stop dreams and re-route them so I could avoid recurring nightmares..it would be me beating the demons up!

Never been a gamer...but i think games taught me a lot

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I would not call it creating reality.

In a lucid dream, I have control, but I also realize it is a dream, and once I do,
I realize the people are not real and it is a pretty empty place. You realize you are there alone.

I do have fun with it though. Will create trees, bushes, flowers, tons of diamonds,lol once I am lucid the people disappear or rather fade out.
I realize they are not real.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I can control my dreams and wake up nearly every night at 3,33 am in the morning.If i do not like a dream i just wake myself up.If things get nasty in my dreams i just jump to another dream scene or wake my self up.Some of my dreams have really be so fantastic they are difficult to discribe.I like my flying dreams and my dreams of swimming underwater.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join