It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative view & thinking of all the treds & replyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
NOW, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELLOW FOR INTERESTING READING...Wink..Wowwwwwww

HOW DO YOU THINK OR SEE?

The Universe as a Hologram?

Does Objective Reality Exist, or is the Universe a Phantasm?

In 1982 a remarkable event took place. At the University of Paris a research team led by physicist Alain Aspect performed what may turn out to be one of the most important experiments of the 20th century. You did not hear about it on the evening news. In fact, unless you are in the habit of reading scientific journals you probably have never even heard Aspect's name, though there are some who believe his discovery may change the face of science.
Aspect and his team discovered that under certain circumstances subatomic particles such as electrons are able to instantaneously communicate with each other regardless of the distance separating them. It doesn't matter whether they are 10 feet or 10 billion miles apart. Somehow each particle always seems to know what the other is doing. The problem with this feat is that it violates Einstein's long-held tenet that no communication can travel faster than the speed of light. Since traveling faster than the speed of light is tantamount to breaking the time barrier, this daunting prospect has caused some physicists to try to come up with elaborate ways to explain away Aspect's findings. But it has inspired others to offer even more radical explanations.

homepages.ihug.co.nz...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Mod Note: Do Not Alter Or Remove Staff Edits.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'll bite, figuratively speaking.

I can't fathom the hologram theory though I'm open to the suggestion. I don't have time to visit the links you provided but will get to them eventually.

What are your views besides wink wowwwwwww?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

Thank you kindly for the reply Kat77...I mean it.

I am just another reader Kat77, all things having a RELATIVITY point I'm in to it, though I like to believe I am open minded and not one sided, I WILL ACCEPT AND APROVE ONLY FOR THE TRUTH, when/wherever it will be SPOKEN/APPLOUDED..... If anything in this world prooves to be true, and not just teoryes, I'l bait it to......The links above, shows that some very interesting, educated and learned WORLD figures likes the concept, and with no doubt, there will be more to be heard or seeing to this alternative view....
Oh..B.T.W....I just wonder...If the teory from above tred has any better explanation with the link I provided bellow ...I followed the link bellow and I am puzlled here, Perhaps you have done more reading and search in to the matter/s..... Again the quescion remins, is it TRUE or FALSE? ...I am inclined to say YES TRUE, AND VERY POSIBLE THAT THE TEORY CAN EASILY DISOLVE FOREVER EINSHTAIN'S VERSION.
As to explain my wink/s habit, well it is just me. My disability inparement of winking every time I click ....Smilling.

www.unknowncountry.com...

Cheers

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Old Fart]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I read a bit of the webpage and i have a feeling it's going to be too deep for most to grasp the concept although nothing is beyond the realm, in my opinion.

In this hologram universe is an existence of infinite possibilities.

Creation is evolution. We have to know what we are doing to each other...especially those within our perspective.

The pain of this world is all too real to ignore.

Work with what we've been given by whatever the source is and consider it a gift. I didn't conceive the hologram, did you? If I did, damn, I'm sorry!

I've found that benevolence reaps the biggest reward.

Thanks for the interesting topic. It got my wheels turning.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
read a link off that other webpage you posted

Who I Think the Visitors Are by Anne Strieber

Some of the claims made by people quoted in that article sort of play to the hologram theory, don't they?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

" The pain of this world is all too real to ignore. "

Indeed reality is what we feel and see and it is dificult to submerge in to the other stage of acceptance of what we are told, promised or deviated to, whatever the surce it may be.
I find out, it simply easy to be conceived or deceived, unless i use my own mind programing. THINGS MUST BE BELIEVED FROM THE HEART FIRST, TO BE SEEIN or FULFILED, ( Whatever objects/ives means to everyone ).
I will not go in to long detail, but, I will simply say this ...If I program my self to believe it, it is also posible to see it happening. To me personaly it works, becouse I want to believe and it comes with/from my heart.
Often people go the long way arround and let other/s program them, such that a life is wasted and still not satisfyed.

SOME LOOK FOR TRESURES UNDER THE ROKS & STONES, I FIND THEM SITING ON THE ROKS & STONES.

Kind Regards & God ( whatever god means to each individual ) Bless.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

" Some of the claims made by people quoted in that article sort of play to the hologram theory, don't they? "

Not necesarly ....Hollogram, to my own understanding, is more like a person who know how to conect to the universe using a level of his/her dimension, which we all are, or can be, if we utilise the skills & knowlledge of powers, levels of dimensions we can exist, see or think, even levels of energy we are at the time, such amasing things we are all gifted with from birth combined with some EXPERTS HELP on this, I don't believe anyone can be in a HOLLOGRAM FRAME STATUS withought expert help.
The claims made by these people reminds me of Fantasm, programing of the mind on certain visions with the obsessed part of thers mind, in this case aliens, gosts or returning from death, ect. Ofcourse that is/was induced somewere by a form of external programing manipulation, such as books on aliens gosts or returning from the death, etc ect, media, specific targeted minds manipulating videos, moovies or certain documentaryes , magazines, TV, TV adverts, ect etc.
I believe, one must be in such cosmic space or vibes to be genuinly able to see gosts. Which I DO NOT deny also, that such genuine gifted people do exists, not in a large number though..
Again, if we program our minds to an objective, we can see it or reach fulfilment....= MIND GAME OF PROGRAMING......So fascinating.

Kind Regards....Cheers

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Old Fart]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
ultimately, we are spiritual beings possessing a spark of consciousness from the source.

everything is one infinite conscious thought connected for infinity.

who knows? it sounds good.

makes it a whole lot easier to love your enemy (any-me) and work toward understanding, compassion and true, heart-felt love because we are each other and do reflect that which we project. If that makes any sense?

heck, i had a helluva time trying to figure out why things weren't working in my life in spite of having everything i need.

i think i got all that figured out anyway...so i'm happy.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

" makes it a whole lot easier to love your enemy (any-me) and work toward understanding, compassion and true, heart-felt love because we are each other and do reflect that which we project. If that makes any sense?

heck, i had a helluva time trying to figure out why things weren't working in my life in spite of having everything i need.

i think i got all that figured out anyway...so i'm happy. "

YES..I to, believe it will make it a lot easyer to understand, accept, love (or any of these gracefull things)..our enemy or oposition...It is hard though sometimes, isn't it ? ( Humans in spirit with posesion of the 2 gods, Evill and Good )....Smilling

As for the...Inspite having everithyng you need and still not being happy, it is the subject of conscious acceptance of SELF ( spiritualy thinking )...I for example don't need much in life, ( But enough to survive & live ), becouse everithyng else I realy need IT IS FREE....Yep ...FREE........Material values don't make anyone spiritualy happy, just look arround you and laugh, becouse till such time we, us, I , you, they, do not serve the esential purpose of existance.....That is again hard sometimes to accomplish, unless we understand the purpose, ( each with his own ), and then, work our selfs out by programing our tought, believes, mind, etc ect, ultimately feeling free....

Kindly thank you 4 reply...Cheers

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i've come to realize that purpose is as much a human need as food, water and shelter.

it is what keeps us going and alive. it's a wonderment to accomplish the littlest things and see the ripple effect it has on those you touch.

we're more capable of solving our problems than we let on. it's time to work together and find where we can do the most and enjoy what we're doing. To know that we are each a vital part of the big machine called life will help us to create a world that our children can be proud of.

it's time to tcb! (take care of business) at least til we figure out how this hologram thingy works.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

And so it shal be...Back to business...At least i'm saving money purchasing other garbo books advertised on here...He he he ....

Kind regards...Thanks 4 a decent conversation...Cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
care to discuss it more?

Hologram Universe

ats is almost two weeks late on this discussion! lol

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

I presume, I will let it die now that what the heck? I am nobody, haven'got any stars, was mooved in here from other placess ( Wink ), was taken even 400 something points for wrong posting ( So to speack I'm not profesional )......Ha ha ha and the SHARKS are ON 4 a BIG BUCKS BAIT aniway, so the experts are in now with thers books & TEORYES 4 SALE SHORTHLY...Ha ha ha..How Much?$$$$$$...R.O.F.L.M.A.O.

Kindly thanks for your moral support
Cheers

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Old Fart]

new topics

top topics

join