It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evacuation Warning! - Yellowstone National Park (Non Official)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

Thanks tips. What would we do without you?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
The feeling that something cataclysmic could just happen here is palpable. I certainly hope the worst that happens is something like a gas explosion that's just big enough to allow things to settle again. (I know very little about this field - just expressing my feelings.)

Yeah I learned a long time ago to sometimes listen to some of the Geological wackos of the field sometimes they know whats ahead of everyone else.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
He is also the C.E.O. of New World Order, Inc..

That leads to This Web Site.

Delete agri.htm and refresh and you go to another page advertising the water system yet again.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I reported this thread, hopefully they'll shut it down before too long.

People, if you want REAL and RESEARCHED information about what is going on at Yellowstone, then just go to this 134+ page thread that was started over a week ago. No one is scaring anyone there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Who are all the new guys that join and tell us that everything is Ok and to trust the government and their spokepersons? Remember Katrina? The official PTB don't have a real good track record on warning or keeping the citizenry safe.

I just called some friends in Jackson and they are leaving tomorrow for a nice holiday after the holidays in Cabo and these folks are big time ski bums. They were freaked!

MOD's please don't close this thread!

[edit on 2-1-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm not sure about this guys credentials, but as mentioned in the other two threads my father is a UK vulcanologist and was flown out to the US by the USGS just before Christmas and is still there - he can't say much about the exact nature of what he is working on but I know he has been in Cali and at Mt Baker.

Could be related. I think if Yellowstone was going to blow he would want to be there (well kinda - you know what I mean!)

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter
Yeah, I reported this thread, hopefully they'll shut it down before too long.
[/url]

Shut it down? Why they are entirely two different threads
I posted earlier on that thread Whats going on at yellowstone? on the first page this is a completely different topic.

thanks for your opinion though.

carry on
SLAY

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Who are all the new guys that join and tell us that everything is Ok and to trust the government and their spokepersons? Remember Katrina? The official PTB don't have a real good track record on warning or keeping the citizenry safe.

I just called some friends in Jackson and they are leaving tomorrow for a nice holiday after the holidays in Cabo and these folks are big time ski bums. They were freaked!

No one with credible credentials has announced anything. This whole thread, is a lie.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadcatsrule
reply to post by jfj123

what did you do just copy my post ? look on page 2

No, I went to the USGS and got the info there.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Seems like this is only one person sounding the warning. Sounds like a false warning to me. If that thing was on the Verge of going off, I would expect a governor or the President to sound the alarm.

oh wow this reply sent shivers up my spine. Reminded me of that movie Volcano.

The Geologist in that movie was the only one to understand what was goind on or what was going to happen.

oh golly gosh

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

I've read that thread. I don't always post on threads I read and I read anything to do with Geology as I have a degree although 30 years old and unused. I have a lifetime passion for the topic.

This guy is also into drilling Farmers land in Texas for $100,000.00 a hole.

He is a genuine Geologist though but I doubt he has any expertise as a Vulcanologist. I doubt they will kill this thread over him but may because it is redundant to the other thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think with these things if it blows it blows. Your hardly stupid if you want to move out of the area with the recent quake activity anyway. Better safe than dead.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I just don't think its right to sound a blatently false alarm like that, just to benefit a website. No need to scare people. Our Government does enough of that as it is.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Seems like this is only one person sounding the warning.

Except that in the simulation I saw awhile back on the History Channel (I think it was that one), that's the way it started. One geologist was trying to warn everyone, but no one paid attention at first.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As Mad Dog stated, go to the other thread and start at least 15 pages back. There is no fear mongering there, only scientific information that alot of people have worked very hard to provide, along with plenty of links to charts, readings, lists, etc. There are more facts over there than over here. Granted, it does seem like big brother would not want this out and someone independent is more likely to say what they think is going on, but go check the other information before forming the opinion that we are all gonna die. We are, one day but most likely not from this. No one can predict what's going to happen. In the meantime, enjoy life

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Please Remain On Topic.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Seems like this is only one person sounding the warning.

Except that in the simulation I saw awhile back on the Discovery Channel (I think it was that one), that's the way it started. One geologist was trying to warn everyone, but no one paid attention at first.

Plenty of us are paying attention...close attention. We're just not making premature announcements to scare the pants off people.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

Hey Maddog,
Yeah I've been over at the other thread since the start too, and I saw this one and thought----"oh come on".

I agree.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
My dad knows what he's talking about and he says anyone who lives in the danger zone of a volc is lacking brain capacity.

He said there's NO WAY he would ever even consider living near anything remotely active - these things are SO unpredictable. Some eruptions happen so quickly and without warning you wouldn't even know what had hit you.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If there were a REAL evac announced for Yellowstone, then surely you would think the park would be, um closed? Or maybe they're keeping the park open so no one catches on right? Please.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join