It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evacuation Warning! - Yellowstone National Park (Non Official)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't really know what's happening in the rest of the world. But: I live in Costa Rica and we just had a pretty good sized earthwake. My Spanish is not really good, so I don't know the maginatude. But I have 5 dogs and they were all in our house with us when the earthquake struck I grew up in Florida and have never felt anything such. I have a 120lb. Doberman, named Bob, a 70lb. Rottweiller puppy named Daisy Mae, a 90lb. Siberian Husky, named Lobo, a 35 lb. Border Collie, named Misty and a little street dog, named Joe Joe. When the earthquake hit they all headed for our outside gate. It's a 26ft wide solid metal gate. So anyway, we live in the mountains, it's rural here. Lot's of country, they were anxious for about an hour, then my Rott took up residency at the gate door, but I quess the earthquake upset the lock to our entrance door, and so all 5 got out and went up the mountain, I had to get the car and go and pick them up. We are all good now, upstairs in our bedroom and they are finally sleeping again.

To make a long story short. One earthquake, not real big, but scary. My dogs reacted. There is no way the animals at Yellowstone are not reacting, we are just out of the loop.

I have never had all five dogs escape at once. We have two puppies, our Rott. and our Dob. one's a year and one's 6 months, the other dogs have been trained not to leave site.

So to make a long story short. We had one earthquake, my husband sayes about a 3 here and our dogs are going crazy. Garbage about Yellowstone, the animals have to be showing signs, 300 to 400 of these.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
www.billingsgazette.net...

Chris Saunders is going to be charged by the FEDS!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

This is the only thing. My shred of doubt is that he is a professional geologist, he works for a power company. So he can't be a dummy.

And he HAS to be putting his career on the line by saying something. Even if he is tryin to sell something, if everyone thinks he is a quack, they are not going to buy his services. So I have to wonder if he may be serious about this.

And being picked up by the feds can certainly mean they are telling him to keep his mouth shut. Obviously he is a threat, somehow....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Well he is toast now...see above...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out

Just like I've said. He can't do this without being charged for it if he is wrong.

Lucky for us he was wrong.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by j2000]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
WEIRD...

The video is STILL on youtube...

I have seen them pull others for a lot less...

Will this be like Gary McKinnon and drag on forever?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a

I saw this one coming a mile a way.

I still can't understand why he did this and is keep the web page up.

He is either mentally ill, stupid or knows something we don't.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Just like I've said. He can't do this without being charged for it if he is wrong.

Lucky for us he was wrong.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by j2000]

Looks like my inside info is now verified eh.

God help him. He should have read up on the Patriot Act before thinking of personal popularity points.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Text Navy I am amazed at the stupidity of this "warning" The largest quake in this swarm was 3.9, far too small to indicate any type of eruption was about to happen. Either the guy who issued this is a complete idiot or did this for some kind of satisfaction at watching people worry. Come on folks, alot more would have to happen before the USGS would change the alert from Green to Yellow or Red.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Are you sure? Think about it. Lets just throw this out for a moment. The governments release an announcement that a huge object has just been discovered and is heading for Earth and is expected to impact in a few days. What do you think the reaction'll be? I'm voteing mass panic world-wide. Okey, lets take the next step, cities are tearing themselves apart from the panicing citizens, now the government has just found out that the object isn't gonna hit just a near miss. Now, how many people are dead due to the previous news being released that would still be alive now if nobody knew anything about it?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just wanted repost a link from earlier for your viewing pleasure. Its a realtime webcam of Old Faithful and the surrounding areas. I didn't have to watch it long to see the camera shake a few times as well as a periodic slight rising and falling of the picture...as if the ground were slowly raising and lowering.

Its like having front row seats!

www.nps.gov...

Of course you might want to wait till the sun comes up.

[edit on 1/8/2009 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
Of course you might want to wait till the sun comes up.
[edit on 1/8/2009 by MsSmartypants]

DOH!!!

No wonder I saw nothing last night...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL

Yeah right Zorgon....we all know you're too smart for that!

Seriously though, its dark at Yellowstone when I go to work and dark when I get home but it still hasn't stopped me from trying to see something on the webcam.

I'm such a nerd.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
To bad they don't have a 'best of' clipping database. I am home tomorrow so will try to catch it

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I don't really know what's happening in the rest of the world. But: I live in Costa Rica and we just had a pretty good sized earthwake. My Spanish is not really good, so I don't know the maginatude. But I have 5 dogs and they were all in our house with us when the earthquake struck I grew up in Florida and have never felt anything such.

That IS a big one for you guys down there - isn't it?
Costa Rica geothermal drilling"
Yellowstone geothermal drilling.

american-european.net...

I would research and find out if this is going on around that area of the quake.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Are you sure? Think about it. Lets just throw this out for a moment. The governments release an announcement that a huge object has just been discovered and is heading for Earth and is expected to impact in a few days. What do you think the reaction'll be? I'm voteing mass panic world-wide. Okey, lets take the next step, cities are tearing themselves apart from the panicing citizens, now the government has just found out that the object isn't gonna hit just a near miss. Now, how many people are dead due to the previous news being released that would still be alive now if nobody knew anything about it?

Yea, those situations happen all the time, I can see where you would think that.

C'mon... aside from a cataclysmic 700,000 repeating huge eruption (which they couldn't probably happen due to there not being nearly as much magma as previously), even if there was an eruption 3 times the size of Mount Saint Helens, of course they would let the population know, and as soon as they possibly could.

People I guess ignore all the actual disastrous events that occur that the government, even if not prepared for, react very well to. And for those events they have had knowledge of prior to them happening, they have a very solid track record of trying to prepare the populace. During major fires, floods, incoming hurricanes, and so on, they WELL in advance REQUIRE evacuations. They are quick to label something a disaster and give financial aid.

Finally, the government doesn't encompass the only knowledgeable on the planet. It's funny how the government covers up stuff like nibiru, when any one of hundreds of observatories that are NOT part of our government would report it the moment they saw it. Same goes for things like volcanoes.

Our government isn't nearly as scary, evil, or all-powerful as you think.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Our government isn't nearly as scary, evil, or all-powerful as you think.

Sorry for the one liner here --- Are you in the U.S.

O.K. more that one --- Tell me what you know (or don't)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You mean how they did about 9/11 and Katrina please wake up and smell the coffee!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Just found this video:

www.davidicke.com...

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join