It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shadow money lenders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I enjoy articles by authors who have an economic background especially when they write about taboo topics

the following quotes are from

goldismoney.info...

What is important to understand is that the shadow money-lenders are parasitic in nature and they have to feed on a continuous diet of debts. The financing of military adventures ensures a continuous stream of debts and compound interests. Debts beget more debts!

The wars unleashed thus far, specifically the “War on Terror” were launched to preserve the shadow money-lenders’ political and military power

Since the Summer of 2007, we have witnessed a concerted effort by the world’s central banks and global commercial and investment banks to preserve the shadow money-lenders’ financial power, one that is founded on fraud and structured in every detail as in the infamous Ponzi scheme.

under the logical reasoning that the fed is essential to the economy (so then a bailout of any structure and oversight (none) will do? w/ insider payout's that and all this does not get to the route of the problem (which will continue to be responsible for further losses (home prices falling!) and BTW they will continue to FALL until the gov't kisses the banks rears and agrees to pay the banks for any write down on the principal loans that (the bank's take) which enable more people to stay in there house, and have more equity in it as well.

Hidden behind the headlines of the financial destruction that is sweeping across the globe, lies another story – a dark tale of men who orchestrated the crisis and have amassed enormous wealth and power at the expense of the millions who are now unemployed and whose homes have been foreclosed. This select group of men is in absolute control of the unfolding events. Who are they? THE

maybe some people will benefit from a slow political response to this crisis .....like those who have amassed cash ready to buy from sellers trying to raise cash (at "penny's on the dollar") .........discounts will be very deep in the coming year.....the year of the consumer good's sale........cars.....washers....for any of us who have some extra $$.

The hidden power is almost indestructible because throughout the ages, any attempt to unveil their hidden agenda and to expose the men behind the screen has been labeled “a Conspiracy Theory” and those who risk their wealth and reputation to expose this power are accused of being “Conspiracy Theorists”.

it is fascinating how most economists will not threaten there REPUTATION and thus there INcome generating POTENTIAL by talking about these Possibilities, so much for that saying ......"and names will never hurt me ..$"

Some “do-gooders” who have visited my website have pleaded with me not to make any reference to the hidden power as “I would be condemned as a conspiracy theorist and lose my credibility.” It is these do-gooders who are unconsciously, the allies and propaganda tools of the hidden power. They are the foot soldiers of the Hidden Power and the first to be slaughtered. They never learn and if they persist, must be considered collaborators.

In essence, the hidden power is the Global Shadow Money-Lenders - the men and women who control and manage the Shadow Money-Lending System. And they also control all political leaders, directly and indirectly in every part of the world, in every country, Malaysia included!

some quotes from the article that may not be the same one's found on "NWO quote lists"

“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
- Napolean Bonaparte

I would read the last line in his "'s again.

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control of governments by controlling money and its issuance.”

- James Madison

Banking was conceived in inequity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the costs of your own salary, let them continue to create deposits.”
-Sir Josiah Stamp

according to the author

The above is the truth laid bare before your eyes and which the shadow money-lenders have spent billions over the years for the control of the global mass media, and paid handsomely specially cultivated economists, historians and politicians to disseminate lies, divert attention and to cover up their hidden agenda.

When the debts reach saturation point, the Ponzi scheme will collapse and hence, the need to revive and or re-establish another Ponzi scheme, failing which the shadow money-lenders’ financial empire cannot be sustained.

anyway that's enough quotes but i enjoyed the read and the perspective

any thoughts

[edit on 2-1-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Excellent thread, and one that points to the devious ways that we has been taken for a ride in order to protect this corrupting practices.

No only that but now we are to face another key player that will increase their financial holds on America the rich Arabs nations.

They have one goal and one agenda they are not in favor of America and its citizens.

We as a nation run by corruption has fallen so low that money to support the government has to be scratched from even our enemies, bending at the knees for help.

The situation our nation is is worst that many will dare or even imagine.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Yikes... the 7 headed, 10 horned Beast...
the system of money changers & their cohorts & enablers i.e. the 2nd beast

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yawn. Another thread, same message. I'm starting to believe the stories that people are being paid to do this full-time. Check the posting histories of some memebers. Hundreds of messages in a week, all saying essentially the same thing.

And when did those evil Zionists start being called the shadow money lenders.

Has anyone checked lately where most of the disposable cash in the world is and whose doing the banking for it? Start looking in London and Switzerland.

Ever heard of Credit Suisse (Saudi controlling interest) or the bank scandal of all-time Bank of Credit and Commerce International (Saudi royal family's bank)?

Everybody get ready for the usual torrent of messages with strange stats on a certain small country in the Middle East.

MF

top topics

join