It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the 'Fake Jew' AKA The 'Khazarian Jew' Myth.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marabella22
I agree 100% with your post, I can honestly say I share the same exact opinion as you. I would never treat a converted jew as though they were a real jew. Even in the book of Esther it mentions that several people converted to Judaism. So there are several imposter jews running around today.

Impostor Jews? What nonsense. Israel is a tribal entity. Tribes adopt people and have done so for thousands of years, including Native American tribes.

Jews are Jews, regardless of ethnicity, it is a tribal identity. Over one hundred thousand Egyptians are said to have travelled and converted with the Hebrews in the Exodus.

The Torah lays the very foundation for the conversion process.

Lastly, the House of David has Moabite ancestry.

[edit on 22/7/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well done and excellent post! I have always been sceptical of the Ashkenazic claims and especially Christian Identity and Skinhead rhetoric using these claims! Thanks for posting this as i have not had the time to do the research myself!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I'm curious about ... Revelation 2:9 and 3:9, in which Christ, through John, refers to "the Jews who say they are Jews, and are not."

Abram became the father of the Jews (Abraham) because of obedience not because of his race, nationality or bloodline. Abram didn’t make himself a Jew (Abraham), he was made a Jew by an act of God in response to his obedience. Now if Abram could be made a Jew (Abraham) by his obedience, he also would have NOT been a Jew by disobedience.

Now the same holds true for the children of Abraham: what’s good for the father is good for the children of the father. Thus, the sons of Abraham (Jews) can only be made Jews by an act of God in response to their obedience. That’s why it says, “Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. … And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

So being a “Jew”, as like Abraham, has nothing to do with race, nationality or bloodline but it is an act of God bestowed upon an individual in response to his/her obedience. So all can become Jews, “Abraham’s seed” no matter what their bloodline (like Abram) by an act of God because of their obedience (which is faith), because faith without obedience (loyalty to God) is useless.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Genesis 22: 15-18

15: And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, 16: And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18: And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

So if you are going by scripture all nations have been blessed by the seed of Abraham and any could lay claim on the land of Israel. End of thread! (of course I know it won't)

[edit on 22-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

So if you are going by scripture all nations have been blessed by the seed of Abraham and any could lay claim on the land of Israel.

There is no "land of Israel"... it's just dirt... with a lot of blood mixed in.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I'm curious about ... Revelation 2:9 and 3:9, in which Christ, through John, refers to "the Jews who say they are Jews, and are not."

Abram became the father of the Jews (Abraham) because of obedience not because of his race, nationality or bloodline. Abram didn’t make himself a Jew (Abraham), he was made a Jew by an act of God in response to his obedience. Now if Abram could be made a Jew (Abraham) by his obedience, he also would have NOT been a Jew by disobedience.

Now the same holds true for the children of Abraham: what’s good for the father is good for the children of the father. Thus, the sons of Abraham (Jews) can only be made Jews by an act of God in response to their obedience. That’s why it says, “Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. … And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

So being a “Jew”, as like Abraham, has nothing to do with race, nationality or bloodline but it is an act of God bestowed upon an individual in response to his/her obedience. So all can become Jews, “Abraham’s seed” no matter what their bloodline (like Abram) by an act of God because of their obedience (which is faith), because faith without obedience (loyalty to God) is useless.
U Have been reading 2 much NON-Christian understanding, THERE IS A RACE/NATION OF ISRAEL, and the Bible say that there will be "IMPOSTERS" who will come and take the IDENTITY of ISRAEL, nad God will "alow" it as a punishment for the unbeliefe of Israel, until the a certin, time, also the Kazars have admitted in thier "Jewish Encyclopedia" 1980 edtion, on page 42 paragraph 5 that they are NOT Israel, but decendants of Esua (Edomites), I'll be more than happy to show U from the Greek Septuigant, that they (Kazars) are not and CAN NOT B the BIOLOGICAL decendants of Israel.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If Jews are mostly Semitic though, then why do so many of them look so white? I would say they're maybe a 50/50 mix of Asian (Semitic) and European.
edit on 14-10-2010 by 19872012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for providing access to this research and in all likelihood, laying rest to this matter, at least in the eyes of reasonable people.

Although one can make an argument from historical precedent for the existence of the state of Israel, it is no stronger than similar arguments one could make for any number of defunct states.

If one were to press this argument harder than the Israeli's do, then the Canaanites (Phoenecians or modern day Lebanese) should control the area known today as Israel, since they were the ones originally overrun and thrown out by the Jewish migrants thousands of years ago.

Israel, the modern entity is roughly 62 years old. It may survive, but only as an apartheidt state supported by it's military guarantor, the United States. Monaco survives. Luxemburg survives. Liechtenstein survives. Andorra survives. Bhutan survives. Israel can survive too, like they do, with strong allies, on suffrance, for reasons that have almost nothing to do with the asperations of Jews.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

the world's Jewish communities closely resemble not only each other but also Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese, suggesting that all are descended from a common ancestral population that inhabited the Middle East some four thousand years ago.

So in other words, this land is my land, this land is your land, this land is Palestinian land, this land is Jewish land. Now please tell that to the people who are building 20 foot tall fences (hint: not Hamas).

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks OP, the evidence speaks for itself.

Hopefully we will be able to put a stop to all this madness concerning "Jews don't belong in Israel"

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Jews belong wherever they belong, but (the land of) Israel doesn't belong to Jews simply because they are jewish- that's sticking politics and the real world into religion and "My God is Better than Your God".

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I wonder if they did DNA tests on the Palestinians that are being removed from their homes. If you have the blood and convert to another religion..are you still entitled?

Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The root of the "Khazarian Jew" myth is that there is no correlation between practicing Judaism and being Semitic, yet the East European Jews describe themselves as a "race." They are ashamed to say that they are actually Bavarian or Polish or Latvian or Bulgarian or whatever because in America there is a tradition of making fun of East European immigrants ("Polish notation," "German measles"). Before maybe the singer-songwriter movement, East European Jewish entertainers used stage names in order to hide their identities. The reason why Jews claim to have been slaves is that they are actually Slavs!

There is no Jewish race, get over it.
edit on 27-11-2010 by vcwxvwligen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

You mean in the same way that Muslims from Indonesia are so closely related genetically to Muslims in Pakistan?

Or the obviously genetic twin cultures of South America and Scandinavia? They look so similar...

I assume you'd be happy to tell them the same thing. I mean really... do you want to tell the Indonesian Muslims that they're not the "real" Muslims because they're genetically different? I wouldn't want to tell them that.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilus

You mean in the same way that Muslims from Indonesia are so closely related genetically to Muslims in Pakistan?

Or the obviously genetic twin cultures of South America and Scandinavia? They look so similar...

I assume you'd be happy to tell them the same thing. I mean really... do you want to tell the Indonesian Muslims that they're not the "real" Muslims because they're genetically different? I wouldn't want to tell them that.

... or that there are oriental Asians who have the "black nose" and "black lips" that the Pan-Africanists claim a monopoly on. Genetic similarities are more a marker of race mixing than racial purity. Nobody honestly knows how genetic phenotypes diverged in the first place.

The difference between Muslims and Jews is that not all Muslims claim to be Arab, or any other "race" for that matter, despite the ignorance perpetuated in the mainstream media.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Awww....As I understood it, it is called Polish notation because the logician who defined it was Polish. I don't think it is a way of deriding Eastern Europeans.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

I agree with you. There is no Jewish race and being a 'Jew' is determined by your acts not your identity.

It should be fundamental Christian knowledge that in Christ, there remains no more Jew neither Gentile.

Respect from God because of racial identity is one of the first reptilian brain 'thinks' that need to be put aside in order to fully see the truth.

In the letters to the seven churches, the churches are known by their 'works'. This is what makes a Jew and true Israel has been blinded in part.

The Jew is one who serves God, plain and simple and those who simply 'say' they are Jews are not but are of the synagogue of Satan, plain and simple.

Malachi 3:18
Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

God says to the real Jew, 'I know your works and them that 'say' they are Jews but are not...'
'I know your tribulation and poverty, you think you are poor but you are rich...'

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
so what you're saying is they did a test including Ashkenazi Jews and decided that they all have a common middle eastern descendant? But that is just statistics and statistics could be wrong, plus I doubt they were able to get real Ashkenazi Jews because if they were the global elite they wouldn't partake in such a test.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wait im confused, is ashley saying jews are their own race and are entitled to Israel by right of birth and religion or that they're not?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

She was basically trying to dispel the myth that "Khazar Jews" are not the "real" Jews (as in the original Middle Easter Semitic Jews).

Basically what the research showed was that the so called "Khazar Jews" are actually related to the Semitic Jews and thus have a claim in Israel.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join