It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the 'Fake Jew' AKA The 'Khazarian Jew' Myth.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Originally posted by Rumpelstiltskin
Is it assumed here that there is no debate over whether DNA can determine race? (Google: “DNA can (or cannot) determine race”)

Setting aside whether Ashkenazi Jews are genuinely Semitic or not, I wonder why the term “anti-Semitic” refers to discrimination against Jews only.

Are Palestinians not also Semitic?

What should discrimination against Palestinians be called? Pro-Semitism?

Hi Rumple/
Exactly!
Anti-semetic should be non discriminatory!
I read that Palastenians are also of Semetic blood?

ICXC NIKA
helen
As a Orthodox Christian myself, I have spent a long time reading the writings of the Church and other non-Orthodox historians who's writings don't conflict with Church history, and I can truly say that the phrase, "The road to the truth has many twists and turns" is 100% true.

1. The ONLY way to findout who the "Biological Desendants" of Israel are is to read scripture.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by ATSWATCHER]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSWATCHER

Hi ATSWATCHER/

Exactly right you are!
The only problem is that many people look at what others have to say on the topic, without doing their own research, into the topic at hand.
I truthfully must say that reading the Scriptures and trying to find the ancestral line is not my favourite of subject, but I do rely on the early church fathers,Monks and Elders, who all have come to an agreement,on the subject...the truth is not always easy to see with ones eyes closed,(as it was, in my case)but help in seeing it opens one's eyes and makes it all the more, clear to see what was already there!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

The problem I have with your research is that you are openly Evangelical. Every Evangelical, or good bible thumping Christian wants The Holy Mosque at Temple Mount destroyed so that the Holy Temple of David can be rebuilt.

It's no understatement that's a simple death wish for the world as a whole; of course, the good Christians will be raptured up to their little cloud in the sky
; while the rest of us burn in h*ll

I cannot even begin to tell you how dinked the Christian judgemental death cult really is; so I won't.

What is clear, Albert Pyke mysteriously knew, or foretold what we are seeing today, but he told it with a sick twist. It's all deliberate. This means you, all Christians, Muslims, and Jews are complicit.

Absolutely most are to ignorant to know better, but none the less you all are falling into the trap of the NWO. Indeed the "mark" you bare already.

So, you bring up DNA, and this, or that scholar which contradicts another scholar who says the opposite??? To do what?? To justify the powder keg? To feed it, and make it bigger by alluding that this DNA is better, or less than another???

What your doing is changing a Zionist issue into an issue of blood. Let me tell you when the legacy of Albert Pike, and company come to fruition by the NWO/Illuminati, They are an equal opportunity discriminator.

When their plans come to pass, as they are moving along nicely, Jews, Christians, and Muslims will all die. At the level of the Elite we are all scum floating on their pond.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hate to dissapoint you, but in the book of Acts, it was at Antioch where believers in Jesus were first called "Christians" A.D. 41. This was 55 years before Revelation was written. At the beginning (up to Claudius) the Romans were confused as to Christians being a sect of Judaism. But by the time John was on Patmos, that was cleared up.

I believe what Jesus was saying was the same thing I have observed in churches, namely, not everyone who says they are a Christian really is one - and the same is true spiritually speaking (belief AND practice - wise) of every religion.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by skycopilot
reply to post by AshleyD

Hate to dissapoint you, but in the book of Acts, it was at Antioch where believers in Jesus were first called "Christians" A.D. 41. This was 55 years before Revelation was written. At the beginning (up to Claudius) the Romans were confused as to Christians being a sect of Judaism. But by the time John was on Patmos, that was cleared up.

I believe what Jesus was saying was the same thing I have observed in churches, namely, not everyone who says they are a Christian really is one - and the same is true spiritually speaking (belief AND practice - wise) of every religion.

Hi sky/

Evangelicals make the mistake that all will be heavenly when Solomans Temple will be built...are they in for a surprise of their life!
No-where does it state that Heaven will be on earth.
Jesus Christ said...not all that confess in ''My name'' will be saved!
So, if His words are true...many Christians being full of Pride that all their sins are forgiven because of the Crucifixion,will be left wondering what went wrong!
"In our age of apostasy preceding the manifestation of Antichrist, the devil has been loosed for a time (Apoc. 20:7),..to gather in his hellish harvest of those souls who 'received not the love of the truth' (II Thes. 2:10).

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Okay, you mentioned, or touched upon the topic. There is a connection between Evangelical/Zionist Christians to Zionism support; because they seek to purposely cause the end for rapture.

What is your take?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by helen670

Okay, you mentioned, or touched upon the topic. There is a connection between Evangelical/Zionist Christians to Zionism support; because they seek to purposely cause the end for rapture.

What is your take?

Hi san/

My take on the Rapture?
There is not going to be a rapture of believers or unbelievers!
If God is going to play fair with all of mankind, then when that time comes, we all shall have a choice as to who we are going to follow!
Do we look for an earthly King who will take care of wordly needs, or do we look at saving our Souls?
If REVELATION speaks of the future to come, and Scripture of the New Testament speaks of the SOUL and not of the body, then what do we choose?
Isn't it a simple question to ask about the end of times?
Jesus Christ came to DESTROY-BODILY death...
oH DEATH, WHERE IS THY STING,WHERE IS THEY VICTORY?
This was done by Christ.
Second death will be both of Body and Soul.

ZIONISM as it is known today is not SCRIPTURE based.
It is downright of evil intentions made up of many broken sects, who only give it a different NAME to purposely confuse and deceive many that do not hear what is being said.
I mean, what better way to deceive many in a false PEACE, made up of different religious denominations....who all want PEACE?
This will be a catastrophic event because many will believe in the LIE!

The Rapture.... why would God SELECT a few to be taken away and the others to be left behind?
Where is the logic in that?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I totally agree with this. Not all Jews have Israeli blood, but the way the religion is set up makes it so that the majority of people of the Jewish faith, and people who don't believe but are counted on basis of heritage are at least partially Israeli (or at the very least, some kind of Middle Eastern) genetically.

Even if the Ashkenazi WERE mostly of Khazarian origin (and they are not - they are mostly Israeli, German, Mediterranean, and Slavic genetically), they would still be "real Jews".

As for Israel, I support the existence of a homeland for them, but I do not support their mission or their treatment of the Palestinian people.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
As I was stating I've spent years researching which Christianty is correct and, for me its Orthodox Christianty, (I Don't mean to offend anyone) but based upon my research which consisted of reading the (Hebrew, Greek "Sepuagint" 1611 King James, 1630 King James), the "Ashkanzi, and Sephardic Jews" are not the biological desendants of the Children of Israel.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by ATSWATCHER]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
why does it matter if the jews have pure or mixed dna? the truth is, physical genetics never mattered to God. God accepted people of different races than jew even in the Old testament, and especially now that we are under the new covanent which has "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." galatians 3:28.

so what matters is are you part of the Israel of God? this new israel is made up of every race on the face of the earth. the jews are NOT specially chosen of God. they were back in the old covanent, but now things have changed. most of isreal is pharasees and atheist anyways.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
why does it matter if the jews have pure or mixed dna? the truth is, physical genetics never mattered to God. God accepted people of different races than jew even in the Old testament, and especially now that we are under the new covanent which has "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." galatians 3:28.

so what matters is are you part of the Israel of God? this new israel is made up of every race on the face of the earth. the jews are NOT specially chosen of God. they were back in the old covanent, but now things have changed. most of isreal is pharasees and atheist anyways.
That can't be true based even on the "NEW COVONENT" Scripture.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

Hi Spirit filled/

Correct you are!
All those that did hear the words of the Prophets saw that Jesus was the Christ!
And the same could be said for all that claim to be Christian but are not!

EDIT to add....Remember that 'Israel' was a name given to a man and later became descendants from Israel...

ICXC NIKA
helen

[edit on 9/3/2009 by helen670]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have heard this myth. It is too bad the Jews have to live in a world with all this hatred going on.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have heard this myth. It is too bad the Jews have to live in a world with all this hatred going on.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What happened in this period is that the people formerly known for centuries as the Khazars became known simply as 'Jews' and their true origin was lost. In its place their leaders sold to them - and the rest of the world - a false history. This was the belief that they were the Biblical Jews and the fallacy continues to this day with devastating consequences for peace in the Middle East. The Khazar 'Jews' were confined to ghettos as a result of Papal dictat in the mid-16th century and this, together with the 17th century Cossack (ironically) massacres in the Ukraine, led to another mass exodus into Hungary, Bohemia, Rumania and Germany. There were hardly any Jews in Germany until this time. "Thus the great trek to the West was resumed," says Koestler, "It was to continue through nearly three centuries until the Second World War, and became the principle source of the existing Jewish communities in Europe, the United States, and Israel." So what does all this mean for the official history of the Jewish people? Koestler, who was himself born in Budapest, writes:

[It] would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan, but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely connected to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Should this turn out to be the case, then the term 'anti-Semitism' would be void of meaning, based on a misapprehension shared by both the killers and their victims. The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated.

Benjamin H. Freedman was a one-time Jewish businessman in New York and a long-time 'insider' before speaking out vociferously against Zionism after World War Two. He was personally acquainted with leading American political figures like Bernard Baruch, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy and John F. Kennedy. Freedman went much further in his assessment of the Khazar revelation:

What are the facts about the Jews? (I call them Jews to you, because they are known as Jews. I don't call them Jews myself. I refer to them as so-called Jews, because I know what they are.) ... There wasn't one of them [the Khazars] who had an ancestor who ever put a toe in the Holy Land. Not only in Old Testament history, but back to the beginning of time. Not one of them! And yet they come to the Christians and ask us to support their armed insurrections in Palestine by saying, 'You want to help repatriate God's Chosen People to their Promised Land, their ancestral home, don't you? It's your Christian duty. We gave you one of our boys as your Lord and Saviour ... It is as ridiculous to call them 'people of the Holy Land,' as it would be to call the 54 million Chinese Moslems 'Arabs' ..."

The former Khazar people are known as the Ashkenazi Jews (plural Ashkenazim) and some writers estimate that perhaps 90% to 95% of those calling themselves 'Jewish' worldwide are ancestors of the Khazars. Others are known as Sephardic Jews and they do have an historical connection to the Middle East, although even then the idea of a 'chosen race' going back to Biblical Israel still doesn't stand up, as we shall see. The Ashkenazim ('Khazars') are actually the minority in Israel itself, but they hold the reins of power and have always done so since the country was created in 1948. The name Ashkenazi is said by some to originate from Ashkenaz, the Hebrew word for Germany. In fact, the Bible refers to the ashkenaz as a people living in the region of Mount Ararat (now Turkey) and Armenia. That would certainly fit the basic location of the Khazars... The Ashkenazi as a people did not speak the Semitic language of Hebrew, which is no surprise at all because they are not Hebrews. They developed their own tongue called Yiddish...[which] did not come from Israel

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The history of the Jewish people is all messed up. One thing is for sure Judaism, and it's sibling Christianinty, has caused the death of millions and for what...just because the Jews claim to be god's 'special' choosen ones and every christian feels the needs to fight for them?

All this talk about Khazarian Jews being the 'real Jews or not mainly revolve around religion(s). My god is better then your god belief crap.

All organized religions need to go. They divide people up and set up different degrees of racism...some more open then others.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Hemlocks]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
With some of the threads that have been happening lately, I think this thread needs a good buzz.

Originally posted by ForAiur
The former Khazar people are known as the Ashkenazi Jews (plural Ashkenazim) and some writers estimate that perhaps 90% to 95% of those calling themselves 'Jewish' worldwide are ancestors of the Khazars.

"Some writers" would be very wrong then...

Advanced genetic testing, including Y-DNA and mtDNA haplotyping, of modern Jewish communities around the world, has helped to determine which of the communities are likely to descend from the Israelites and which are not, as well as to establish the degrees of separation between the groups. Important studies archived here include the University College London study of 2002, Ariella Oppenheim's study of 2001, Ariella Oppenheim's study of 2000, Michael Hammer's study of 2000, Doron Behar's study of 2008, and others.
Key findings:

The main ethnic element of Ashkenazim (German and Eastern European Jews), Sephardim (Spanish and Portuguese Jews), Mizrakhim (Middle Eastern Jews), Juhurim (Mountain Jews of the Caucasus), Italqim (Italian Jews), and most other modern Jewish populations of the world is Israelite. The Israelite haplotypes fall into Y-DNA haplogroups J and E.

While the Israelite kingdom clashed with a number of world powers over the centuries, including Egypt, Babylon, and Persia, it was the Romans who would destroy the Second Temple in 70 CE, violently sacking Jerusalem and scattering the Israelite population from their homeland. Many Jews were taken as slaves to Rome and its colonies (Konner 2003, p. 86). This watershed moment in the history of the Jewish people is often considered by many researchers to represent the true beginnings of the Jewish Diaspora.

Ironically, however, many scholars believe the Ashkenazi population probably had its earliest roots in Rome, where Jews began to establish communities as early as the second century B.C. While some of these Jews were brought to Rome as slaves, others settled there voluntarily. There were as many as 50,000 Jews in and around Rome by the first century CE, most who were “poor, Greek-speaking foreigners” scorned for their poverty and slave status (Konner 2003, p. 86). Eventually, however, many of these slaves gained their freedom, continuing to live in and around Rome.

By the first century, however, the Jewish Diaspora had already spread to a number of regions of the world, many of which may have contributed to the make-up of the early Ashkenazi Jewish community. These include the Aegean Island of Delos, Ostia (a main port of Rome), Alexandria, and other places in Macedonia and Asia Minor (Konner 2003, p. 83). Jews also began to migrate north of the Alps, probably from Italy (Ostrer 2001).

By 600 CE, Jews were present in many parts of Europe, with small settlements in Germany, France and Spain. More to the east, there were also small Jewish settlements along the Black Sea, as well as larger communities in Greece and the Balkans (Konner 2003, p. 110).

By the 12th-13th centuries CE, Jews were expelled from many countries of Western Europe, but were granted charters to settle in Poland and Lithuania (Ostrer 2001). The Ashkenazi Jewish population expanded rapidly in Eastern Europe, growing from an estimated 15,000-25,000 people in the 13th-15th centuries, to two million by 1800 and eight million in 1939 (Ostrer 2001, Behar 2004b). Thus, Jewish settlement in Eastern Europe became the dominant culture of the European Jews, and then of most Jews throughout the world.
source

Originally posted by ForAiur The Ashkenazi as a people did not speak the Semitic language of Hebrew, which is no surprise at all because they are not Hebrews. They developed their own tongue called Yiddish...[which] did not come from Israel

So...the fact that Yiddish is a combination of Hebrew and German has no place in your set discussion then? It's not Yiddish without utilizing the Hebrew language Mr.Smarty-pants^^, it would be plain ole German.

But please, don't let scientific fact get in the way of your Jewish Pinata party!

The OP, that would be the first post in this thread- shows the scientific evidence that Jews, specifically Eastern European Jews aka Ashkenazi - do indeed have genetic links to the Middle East. The Khazars are fake Jews BS is lies. Proven to be lies, yet people like you STILL try to convince people...don;t you realize you're just making yourself look...well...stupid?

And Just for fun...My Grandfather is Ashkenazi and was tested and found to be part of THIS---

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

en.wikipedia.org...

Taken from your link. Make sure you read it.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I agree 100% with your post, I can honestly say I share the same exact opinion as you. I would never treat a converted jew as though they were a real jew. Even in the book of Esther it mentions that several people converted to Judaism. So there are several imposter jews running around today.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Introduction

Current events dealing with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict have created a significant increase in ATS threads discussing various aspects of the long-running issue. Due to this, possibly a dozen times in the last two days alone I've noticed accusations that today's Jews (American, European, and Israeli) are not 'real Jews' but are instead descendants of Khazarian Jewish converts. This claim is typically offered as a reason why Jews currently inhabiting the state of Israel have no legitimate ancestral claim to the land. My intent with this thread is to debunk such an accusation.

None of this information is in any way even relevant to the issue.

The issue is theological error.

The Zionists have either completely repudiated or turned upside down the Revelations in the Torah and the Prophets, in which case the Zionist entity of the Israel is a very specific manifestation of the "golden calf" that was worshiped by the children of Israel awaiting Moses' return from Mt. Sinai. That is, rather than simply awaiting the arrival of the messiah, the Zionist Jews and Christians have decided to fall down in worship of an idol they have created; an idol to which blood sacrifice is regularly demanded and made: the blood of the Palestinians, of the Lebanese, of the Palestinians, of the Lebanese again, of the Palestinians of Gaza; and, all things remaining the same, the Iranians, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

The anti-Zionist rabbis of the Neturei Karta have the Doctrinal-Ethical issue with regards to the Zionist idol of the Israel precisely right; but they are similar to the Pharisees at the time of Jesus.

The typical Zionist rabbi, however, is closer to the Sadducees at the time of Jesus than the Pharisees.

Neither the Zionist nor the anti-Zionist rabbis are at all interested in the fundamental Revelations of the Torah: The Vision which would later be termed the Vision of the "Son of man", which is referred to as the "Tree of Life" in Genesis 3:24, and the Revelation of the "resurrection", which includes the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7). Rather, these topics are of interest only to the mystical Jewish sects.

And it is the denial and repudiation of the Knowledge received through these two Revelations--by the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'--which are at the foundation of the theologies of violence in the Middle East.

Michael Cecil

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join