It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the 'Fake Jew' AKA The 'Khazarian Jew' Myth.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Why would being related to Semitic Jews give anyone a claim to (the land of) Israel? My DNA shows that I have a connection. Do I have a claim to Israel?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Moved by all you have written, albeit years later.

This is the post I am healing from and I am angelchanneller.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Anti-Semitism

Thanks for ELO...

I cannot stop crying and I am never like this.

With peace, love and light, m

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Thank you Ashley D for starting this great thread and proving to the Nazis and haters of my people that we're Jews. The true Jews! Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ashkenazi Jews are by their own definition NOT Semitic. Ashkenaz was the son of Japeth not Shem and therefore are not Semitic by definition but Caucasian.

I always get a kick out of watching blond haired and blue eyed Ashkenazi Jews label their detractors as Anti-Semites.

I'm just waiting to see/hear if they have the chutzpah to call Arabs Anti-Semites.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A fictional character can not grant rights of land to a religious people. Jews have no right to Israel because their god does not exist. Stop bowing to the Zionist masters.

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Sorry but I thought this thread was about Khazars and their conversion to Judaism. What argument are you making? Are you saying Israel has a divine right to the land because of this prophecy? Are saying they were brought here in a satanic frame of mind and later will be filled with the Spirit of God? Are you saying this is what we see now in Israel? Are you saying when a people destroy the Goy and the Goy civilization that is a prelude to the kingdom of God?

If any of these you are absolutely WRONG! What you see in Israel and more specifically in Jerusalem is the fulfillment of Jezebel telling Ahab to go up and possess the vineyard because she has slayed the owner. Jerusalem is the NWO capstone. It is the final blasphemy against a holy and righteous God.

The dry bones are nothing more, and I am sure you will disagree, than the resurrection at the coming of Jesus Christ whereby through his blood he has brought in all who by faith come. It is Old and New Testament Israel when Jesus Christ comes and Israel is decimated and only a remnant remains. That remnant will be those who sigh and cry for the abomination in the midst thereof. Sorry but I still do not understand a POST that does not specifically add to learning.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

In all truthfulness, I do not think the Khazar question comes into play. Those who follow Moses were thought to be the children of Abraham. Moses was a conduit for the Law. The Law was to be adhered to and when men sinned they were to offer sacrifice for atonement until the promise came to the seed (seed started with Isaac), which promise was to Abraham that the seed would come through his seed line. It did to Jesus Christ and all those who by faith believed God for redemption and followed the 'Law' would be resurrected, i.e, Ezekiels prophecy of the dry bones. Jesus Christ was the God of Abraham (Spirit, burning bush, cloud, etc.) manifested in the FLESH. By Christ the 10 commandments were strengthened and Christ was an end to the Ceremonial Law and the ordinances (those ceremonies and ordinances pointed to his ministry and fulfillment of them) that were against them and added because of transgressions of the children of Israel.

I know you probably know this but please bear with me. I'll get to my point soon, I think this is all relevant. The commands of God were straight forward, do this and I'll do this. Blessing and curses.

Now when they departed from the commands, punishment followed. Eventually the sins got so bad they were eventually destroyed, scattered or went into captivity to their enemies. However, if you do not believe in the God of Abraham and his commands all this is in vain. You are on the outside looking in and none of this matters one iota to you.

God commanded not to add to or take away from his words. God is jealous for his word to perform it, and He is God revealed to Abraham and his seed. I am getting there, but according to Gods Word, what is the seed or who is the seed of Abraham that would be so arrogant as to bless the goy nations. The blessing was in the seed, in the promise to bless the nations. It WAS NOT in a people or the Law but the seed to whom would issue forth from the loins of Abraham to bring forth Jesus Christ. All those of God in the Old Testament knew that the Messiah would come and what he would do. To those obedient men of faith, salvation was assured, born of the promise through faith. This is Israel, those born of the freewoman (Jerusalem above) and not the bondwoman (in bondage to Jerusalem in Israel), those who trust in the Law as their salvation are earthly and do not posses the promise of a kinsman redeemer, they are their own God.

Now my point is that the Israel we see today is born of the flesh, the law, the bondwoman. They are in bondage and under the law and not under grace. The law is what they are subservient to and not the grace of God, love. They are two separate and distinct Israel's, one of the flesh and carnal, the other, is of grace and spiritual born from above and not born of the fleshly 'Babylonian Mystery Religion'. The one above is spiritual Israel and Jerusalem THIS IS TRUE OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT ISRAEL.

So, whether they are Khazar's, Sephardic's, Ashkernazi's, Eastern European or from the Pale of the Settlement this Israel is NOT true Israel. This Israel has killed the heir and replaced the heir with themselves (Jezebel and Ahab). Consequently they have blasphemed heaven since the day they decided to do it their way and not Gods.

They decided to follow leaders, Rabbis and Sanhedrins that are in complete rebellion against God. Through their Babylonian Talmud and Cabalism they have undermined all truth with deception and lies. They hate Jesus Christ and will murder anyone that stands in the way of 'their' world dominion, they are in total apposition to God Almighty and what he requires. Thus you have Armageddon and the final chapter of the The Book, in the near future, coming to pass.

So the Khazar question concerning true Israel is really a mute point. You either believe God, Jesus Christ or you believe in the Babylonian Mystery Religion. This is the true battle. One thing though is very clear. The migration of Israel, first scattered by the Assyrian's, then the Babylonians, then westward to Khazaria, then to the Pale of the Settlement and Eastern Europe, then to Europe and America is clear. It is a cohesive unit held together by their leaders who today go by the moniker of Zionists, and they are in every nation in the world. The Zionists are racists and the Orthodox are Talmudic religionists.

You can flagellate your brain over the Khazars but to what end? Sorry to be so wordy but I think it is necessary. The religion of Israel today is 99.9% Talmudic-Cabalism. None of them support the true word of God as delivered to Moses anymore, oral tradition and Isis, Horus and Set are their God's. Most do not even believe in a life hereafter but that they must make this life theirs and all others must serve (worship) them. In other words, hell on earth for the goy boy.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm starting to see more and more with every link to an abovetopsecret.com discussion, that most of the time the posts deal with dis-information, that is to say, the thread is attempting to make the case for something absurd.

9/11 was really done by arab extremists, Ashkenaz actually do descend from real jews, no aliens, no demons, our worst problem is the gov "isn't playing nice and should stop! Vote (whatever dumbass party you belong to)!!!

I'm sick of it. Abovetopsecret.com is full of shills and people lining up in droves to defend the status quo.

This is the LAST PLACE someone should go to to learn the truth about anything. Sorry, I calls em like I sees em.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

If you read the article on Wikipedia, it proves the opposite of your conclusion.
[Link supplied at bottom of this post.]

"This common ancestor belonged to the haplogroup R1a1 which is typical of Eastern Europeans or West Asians, rather than the haplogroup J of the Cohen modal haplotype, and most likely lived at the time of the Ashkenazi settlement in Eastern Europe,[5][44][45], and thus was not really a Levite."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

more racial propaganda.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

There are so many spurious attempts to attack the Jewish people and their right to their homeland

How does their DNA justify stealing land praytell?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanberryministries
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Same can be said for the phony claims that so called Khazarain Jews are fake Jews... Wheres the DNA to prove it?
edit on Tue Sep 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I challenged you first. You should be able to provide that information right off the top of your head. In absence of an answer, we'll go with the preponderance of the evidence. Isn't that how America's "jewish" legal system works?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Variel

But if you can't see that well - due to not being that familiar with the Holy Bible - your call means nothing, Variel.
edit on 3-9-2012 by deanberryministries because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanberryministries
reply to post by hawkiye

I challenged you first. You should be able to provide that information right off the top of your head. In absence of an answer, we'll go with the preponderance of the evidence. Isn't that how America's "jewish" legal system works?

You challenged nothing you asked to prove a negative there is no need to prove something does not exist when there is no evidence it does exist... The burden is on those who claim it does exist. The preponderance of evidence is that the Khazar claim is a myth as shown by the OP!

The fake Khazar Jew claim is nothing but skinhead nazi wannabe crap by idiots with small penis syndrome steeped in ridiculous superstitions and false beliefs that feed their pathetic loser egos.

edit on 4-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
To the OP... Ashley, you do understand that ALL human beings descended from essentially the same gene pool, right? You are aware that some time back in history a disaster of biblical proportions choked down the gene poll to severl hundred thousand human beings, right? Some would tell you it is a pool much smaller than that. As a result, we're all essentially related.

Now, separate that from your research and you're left with either a Straw Man or a Red Herring - depending on the presenter.

The long and short of it is simple... Israel was founded on a lie, by liars and manipulators. We call these liars Zionists and they have designs beyond simply killing Palestinians. Their teachings and texts are pure evil, xenophobic and inconsistent with anything that "God" has taught us. Support for Israel or it's Zionist inhabitants is inhuman and evil.

You don't have to like the truth - you just have to acknowledge it!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Wow nice bit of evidence debunking Ashley's OP!... Oh wait... Sigh

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by kozmo

Wow nice bit of evidence debunking Ashley's OP!... Oh wait... Sigh

Evidence has been provided throughout the thread. If you need more, you might try this cool thing called "Google". It let's YOU look things up!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i think we should bring this topic back up. the khazarians are the reason behind almost all conspiracies. the so called illuminati rappers for example we are focusing on the rappers but why not look deeper into who is behind it, the entertainment industry. and who owns most of americas entertainment industry

for that matter who pretty much owns everything in america

edit on 18-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join