<< 1  2    4 >>

join
SR

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by t0ken
Their g-d has 'apparently' told them to kill all the muslims and expand the zionist state from nile to eupharates.

Got some reliable information to back that statement up with?
No. Thought not. :shk:

The Torah says (Genesis 15:18) that G-d promised Abraham's descendents the land between the River of Egypt and the Forat (Euphrates). The Euphrates is mentioned again as the border in Exodus 23:31 and Deuteronomy 11:24.

Using scripture as evidence of one side being 'evil' is hardly useful when both sides follow insane ramblings of dead men having one sided conversations with their imaginary friend.

Or are you conviently forgetting about what the Koran say's about the Jews.

Next i'll be probably accused of taking verses out of context....but i suppose it's ok for you to do it??

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Imo, you ARE clearly one sided.

You talk about children killed in counter attacks, a crying shame.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You manage to forget about those children killed on the other side.

Do you need pictures of the children after suicide bombers who target civilians were done??

If you want to cry for "ALL" children that have died due to Hamas direct attacks and the counter attacks to the Hamas, I will sit with you and pass a tissue.

If you want to only look at one side, then, you need to open your mind/heart to "ALL" children killed or injured.

While you are at it, let’s have a good cry for all the civilians killed on "BOTH" sides also.

link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Why is everyone replying to a post by dingleberry and adding my name to his posts?????

I didn't say that stuff and say the word tw*t I don't know if you all are just not able to pull my name out of his response to my post or what but it makes it look like I posted what they posted...

WEIRD!!!

link   
Yep this is getting to heated and a bit too much. Its ok for us behind our computer screens to argue and bicker about who is in the right and who is in the wrong but at the end of the day kids are dying ON BOTH SIDES (there iv said it now) and my viewpoint or your viewpoint is pretty much... well irrelivent unless you have family, friends or live their yourself.

Im gonna have to take myself away from the Israel, Palestine thing and head back over to the UFO/Gray area where its more down to earth!

I send my apologies for biting the heads off you guys and also for erratic posting. As we all know its a very touchy subject for all!

Peace to all!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

Why is everyone replying to a post by dingleberry and adding my name to his posts?????

I didn't say that stuff and say the word tw*t I don't know if you all are just not able to pull my name out of his response to my post or what but it makes it look like I posted what they posted...

WEIRD!!!

I in no way meant to do so.

If I mistakenly got your replies to something in a quote, I am sorry-it was not intended.

I will look at all my replies and try or have a mod clear it up that I was/am replying to you.

I have put a note in the front of my post explainig I was quoting only dingleberry and not responding in any way or manner to "IJ"

She did not make the quote and I am sure she does not agee with it.

I am again sorry for any misunderstanding.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

Hmmm.. I wonder what the figures are up to now in regards to the murders of the Iraqi children by American troops? And hell, Iraq didn't even attack us.

Why not preach against something that would have a little more legitimacy than preaching about something you obviously have no clue about?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Dont worry they where for me.... Its my a chain reply thing that gets stuck in the quote!

Sorry if you thought they thought you had said the T word!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yes I am one sided. If it were the israelis caged in, being forced behind a wall, starved, then my one-sidedness would be in their favour not the Pallestinians. As I said the jailer and the prisoners. Fact!

I am one of those people who view humanity as one race with children being sacred to all. If your own political ideals make that difficult to understand, there is little I can do to help you understand my point of view.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by captiva]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangleb3rry
and my viewpoint or your viewpoint is pretty much... well irrelivent unless you have family, friends or live their yourself.

Peace to all!

The best thing that I have seen on any of these discussions as of yet. I have friends in the midst of the conflict and every day, I wake up wondering if I will not hear from them that day. Peace will only come with understanding and knowledge... I hold the hope that this can happen, but the threads of hope break often when I read some of this stuff.

Edit: I do disagree, however, that it is irrelevent to anyone. other than that, great words!

[edit on 2-1-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

WEIRD!!!

Yeah...he responded to you, and we quoted him. I usually look to take that part out but it got by me this time.

Sorry....I know you didn't say it!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Yes I am one sided. If it were the israelis caged in, being forced behind a wall, starved, then my one-sidedness would be in their favour not the Pallestinians. As I said the jailer and the prisoners. Fact!

I am one of those people who view humanity as one race with children being sacred to all. If your own political ideals make that difficult to understand, there is little I can do to help you understand my point of view.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by captiva]

I did not say you were one sided.

I said, In my opinion, you are one sided.
I am entitled to m y opinion, so long as I follow TAC.

Your completly off topic, but i will give you a quick update.

When the Hamas terrorists began sucide bombing and targeting women and children, on purpose, then Israel had no choice but to close the border to Gaza and prevent the murder's from killing people.

A perfectly reasonable reaction to the terrorist murdering.

The only facts are, they murdered women and children and had their path into israel blocked.

Now, that they can't murder civillians directly and up close, they fire rockets and mortars in hopes of murdering civillians.

You look at the terrorists lies and accept them completly.

If you cry about Gaza being blocked off, remember, "THEY caused this by the sucide bombing of civillians.

If you cry about the "COUNTER" attack, then remember, it is a responce to the terrorist mortar and rocket attacks.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by pluckynoonez

If the children knew what they were getting into, I doubt they would be so willing to go play in the street knowing airraids are taking place.

They would be bunkered down with their Hamas leaders, not playing in the streets while missiles and bombs drop.

of course the kids dont know better .. dont the parents know whats going on ? would you send your kids outside to play in a war ? this crap about kids being killed by the nazi israelis is a joke .. the pals and hamas know they are under attack .. the big booms and s it blowing up is a give away .. keep your kids inside you freakin rtards... if there was some fanatic group running around blowing up school buses and such in your dity would you be mad at your gov for going after them ? how long has hamas been sending bombers into israel and putting them on buses or in restaurants and blowing kids up over there ? get a life .. this is about being pushed to do something they dont want to .

Cheers!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

First, let me state emphatically that I am NOT a pro-Zionist or even remotely anti-Palestinian. I think both sides are at fault and both sides have innocent blood on their hands. But I don't think that firing precise, GPS and infrared-guided munitions at what is believed to be military and/or terrorist targets can compare to purposely launching inaccurate rockets at civilian populations as well as carrying out suicide attacks in public places.

The Palestinians don't really have a right to complain about civilian casualties when the terrorist groups that they support, harbor and even elect to office carry out a campaign of terror that is purposely aimed at innocent men, women and children. Nor should they complain when rocket launch sites which they chose to locate in or near schools and other civilian structures are bombed, resulting in civilian casualties.

I am not saying that Israel is not to blame for these children being killed, if that is really how it went down. Israel can certainly do a hell of a lot more to limit civilian casualties. But we should also recognize that civilian casualties are an unfortunate reality of war.

Furthermore, who in their right mind would allow their children to play in the streets in the middle of a war zone? Those kids should be indoors and as far away from Hamas members and weaponry as possible. And if some terrorists were to put my home and my children in harm's way by locating themselves and their equipment near me, then you can bet your rear end that I would try to do something about it. But rather than do that, most Palestinians quietly sit by and then blame Israel when their loved ones are killed or injured when the terrorists are targeted.

Now, before I am attacked by all of the terrorist-apologists and the anti-Israeli ATS members here, let me make the following clear: I am not saying that these children were killed because of Hamas or poor parenting or anything like that. For all I know, they were purposely taken out by some crazy Israeli military guy who thinks that we should kill them all before they grow up to be terrorists. I really doubt that is what happened, but I'm just making it clear that my mind is far from made up and that none of us have the complete facts regarding what happened. BOTH sides are known for their lying and their propaganda, especially during these troubling times. And the news media is hardly reliable when it comes to discovering and clearly reporting all of the facts. Reading a single article will not make me declare one thing or another.

So irregardless of how this incident went down, my thoughts and prayers are with the children and their loved ones. And I pray that both sides recognize how precious life is and how important it is that we secure peace for the sake of all our children.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

What we need is to end vicious anti-semitism. The Jewish people have suffered enough, ever hear of the holocaust? These HAMAS terrorists hate freedom, that is why they fire rockets. The children in GAZA knew what they were getting into. Stop the anti-semitic remarks!

AH yes here we go again. The old strawman of Anti Semitism :shk: Do you have anything better than that? SO bascially by your flawed logic, any critisim os Isreal is anti semitic right? :shk:

The Jewish people have suffered enough, ever hear of the holocaust?

No real words can describe the horrors of those camps but does this in your mind give Isreal a free pass to do what ever it wants?

So in sumation your strawman defending all of this consists of bascially:

1) Bring up the holocaust
2) lable any critisim of Isreal as anti semitic.

The children in GAZA knew what they were getting into.

Wow hands down the most ignorant comment I have ever seen here and ive seen plenty of ignorance Kudos I guess.

What kid truly knows what theya re getting into and how exactly did they have a choice to live where they live :shk:

[edit on 1/2/09 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sorry if this was already covered, I didn't see it scanning thru the posts.

Moderator: This thread is not following the rule of posting the headline exactly as in the news source. If there is a change, I would love to start changing headlines to garner attention.

By the way, Hamas got their own children "murdered" when they started shooting missiles.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

1. Yes its been covered.

2. Your children statement smells of the Devil.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What? you mean the very same ghettos and collective reprisals meted out to civilians in Gaza by the IDF?

Oh, you must mean a different kind of holocaust that only jewish people are able to refer to, not the one meted out to Palestianins as they don't count do they

This is Gaza's 'Kristallnacht' and the more that comparisons are drawn between the treatment of Jews by Nazis and the treatment of Palestinians by Israeli forces the better...there is NO DIFFERENCE!

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Taikonaut]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dangleb3rry

Yet more innocent lives lost in a bitter war between Nazi Israel and Palestine......
When is the bloodshed going to stop? For the sake of the innocent children.
And it is only going to get worse. Now lets hear the pro zionists come and post how Hamas where hiding behind the kids playing in the street.

Truly sick!

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

funny you call a jewish settlement nazis.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

What we need is to end vicious anti-semitism.

I agree. Palestinians are Semitic too, so anyone against them are anti-semitic as well.

Holocaust? Nope, can't say I've ever heard of that word ever being bought up before. /sarcasm

These HAMAS terrorists hate freedom, that is why they fire rockets.

Yes, they hate freedom, so they fire rockets into Israel so Israel can lock them up in prison. /sarcasm

If they hated freedom, they would not exist. They exist solely to defend Palestinians against Israel's border expansion into their refugee towns. In fact, the only reason they're firing rockets is because Israel continues to bulldoze homes and build settlements over the Palestinian's homes.

The children in GAZA knew what they were getting into.

They did? Were they informed while in the womb that they would be born into an area that is similar to a prison cell, where an oppressive military force is slowly going to starve them to death and negate them of basic human rights?

Stop the anti-semitic remarks!

It would be wise to follow your own suggestion.

[edit on 3-1-2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Using scripture as evidence of one side being 'evil' is hardly useful when both sides follow insane ramblings of dead men having one sided conversations with their imaginary friend.

Or are you conviently forgetting about what the Koran say's about the Jews.

Please post what it says about the Jews. Here's what I found

Surah 44:30-32 - We did deliver aforetime the Children of Israel from humiliating Punishment, Inflicted by Pharaoh, for he was arrogant (even) among inordinate transgressors. And We chose them aforetime above the nations, knowingly,

Surah 2:47 - Children of Israel! call to mind the favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all others.

Surah 2:62- Those who believe, and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Oh and before you use the "apes and swine," argument, I'll go ahead and post the full Surahs for you, in their entirety:

Jews who broke away from Moses and broke the Sabath (Surah 7:160-7:166):

7:160 - We divided them into twelve tribes or nations. We directed Moses by inspiration, when his (thirsty) people asked him for water: "Strike the rock with thy staff": out of it there gushed forth twelve springs: Each group knew its own place for water. We gave them the shade of clouds, and sent down to them manna and quails, (saying): "Eat of the good things We have provided for you": (but they rebelled); to Us they did no harm, but they harmed their own souls.

:161 - And remember it was said to them: "Dwell in this town and eat therein as ye wish, but say the word of humility and enter the gate in a posture of humility: We shall forgive you your faults; We shall increase (the portion of) those who do good."

7:162 - But the transgressors among them changed the word from that which had been given them so we sent on them a plague from heaven. For that they repeatedly transgressed.

7:163 - Ask them concerning the town standing close by the sea. Behold! they transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath. For on the day of their Sabbath their fish did come to them, openly holding up their heads, but on the day they had no Sabbath, they came not: thus did We make a trial of them, for they were given to transgression.

7:164 - When some of them said: "Why do ye preach to a people whom Allah will destroy or visit with a terrible punishment?"- said the preachers:" To discharge our duty to your Lord, and perchance they may fear Him."

7:165 - When they disregarded the warnings that had been given them, We rescued those who forbade Evil; but We visited the wrong-doers with a grievous punishment because they were given to transgression.

7:166 - When in their insolence they transgressed (all) prohibitions, We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected."

Once again, the same Jews who broke the Sabath and went against Moses:

Surah 2:65 - And well ye knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected."

Referring to the ones who broke Jewish law, once again:

Surah 5:60 - Say: "Shall I point out to you something much worse than this, (as judged) by the treatment it received from Allah. those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!"

[edit on 3-1-2009 by DJMessiah]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join