It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Murderd in Israeli airstrike

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

Oy vey!

Never mind that you conveniently changed the title of the news story from killed to murdered, or that you attack members for having a different point of view, and that you call Israel a Nazi state. Not only that but you have the likeness of Ronald McDonald sporting a Nazi salute replete with a little Hitler mustache. Agenda indeed. Do you know why Israeli children are never "murdered" when Hamas and their ilk attack legitimate IDF targets? Because they don't attack legitimate IDF targets. They attack schools and restaurants, nightclubs and public buses. I'll make a deal with Hamas right now. Construct legitimate defense bases, staffed by Hamas "security" personnel only and the IDF will stick to attacking those assets only. Problem of "innocent" civilians being killed is over. Want to bet that will never happen. I hear green is the new yellow, and it fits to a "T."

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It sad that any child dies whether it be by war, starvation, abuse, abortion, preventable diseases, or terrorism. This is not he only war or incident where innocent children are dying.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by t0ken

Read the Hamas manifesto lately?

More Hamas Info

I don't need to read hamas's manifesto.

Hamas have recently come into power whereas the Fatah have been running palestine for decades.

So why was their no peace when the 'Moderates' were in power?

It's very clear, israel tries to find excuses to bomb palestinian civillians.If the world wasn't watching israeli actions, they would have killed every muslim as the Serbs did in bosnia.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by t0ken]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If the terrorists did not attack, they would not be dead on either side.

I won't allow , well, it's ok for the terrorists to attack everyday for over a month, this time, but by god, HOW DARE THEY COUNTER ATTACK THE TERRORISTS.

What about all the children wounded and killed by the terrorist sucide bombers, do you cry for them too???

Since we have clearly established that it is the Hamas that is guilty for all the dead on both sides, when we remove the murdering Hamas, the killing ends.

REMEMBER, When you cry for the children and civillians on one side, cry for the ones on the other side, then blame the cause, the Hamas.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Maybe the kids where combatants? WTF is wrong with you people? Perhaps you would like to have them sent off to Guantanamo bay and have them waterboard tortured, their genitals electrocuted and maybe stick a hood over their heads, pile them up in a pyramid and take a few snaps for the camera "just in case"?

Im truly shocked at some of the people on ATS.... Sick sick mind-set.

Think im gonna stick to PP forum from now on. -Snip-

Mod Edit: For Profanity and Personal Attack.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
Terms and Conditions

[edit on 2-1-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jewcano

Erm no i changed the title as thats what happened.... They where murdered... That was the title for MY thread not for the news article. There is no law/ rule / T&C im aware of that states you have to use the title of the corresponding article is there?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangleb3rry

Maybe the kids where combatants? WTF is wrong with you people? Perhaps you would like to have them sent off to Guantanamo bay and have them waterboard tortured, their genitals electrocuted and maybe stick a hood over their heads, pile them up in a pyramid and take a few snaps for the camera "just in case"?

Think im gonna stick to PP forum from now on. At least it aint full of sick twats!

***********************This is a reply to and only to dingleberry***************
In quoting dingleberry, I shows his reply to another poster.
He or she did not make the statement, it was dingleberries responce to her that I am quoting and replying to.

We will start with your TAC violating name calling.

What horrifies the board is your concern "ONLY" for those on the Hamas side, where as you could care less about those killed on the Israeli side.

You can't understand why people look at both sides, unlike some....

The only sick mind set is the Hamas terrorists and those who support their murdering ways.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken
I don't need to read hamas's manifesto.

Actually, yes you do. If you want to actually understand the situation or know a little about what is being discussed. Yes, you need to read it.

It's very clear, israel tries to find excuses to bomb palestinian civillians.

Actually, considering how RESTRAINED Isreal has been all these years, what is clear is that they are very patient with the 'palestinian' terrorists. Israel has suffered rocket attacks and suicide bombers, and it has RESTRAINED itself from defensive strikes back.

If the world wasn't watching israeli actions, they would have killed every muslim as the Serbs did in bosnia.

Muslim Israeli citizens are treated better in Israel then many of their brethren are treated in Islamic lands. So your statement is, again, false and unsubstantiated.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jewcano

Oy vey!

and that you call Israel a Nazi state. Not only that but you have the likeness of Ronald McDonald sporting a Nazi salute replete with a little Hitler mustache. Agenda indeed.

1. The only difference is that Israel havnt fired up any ovens.

2. So [snip] what if my avatar (not i) sport a hitler tache, A Mcdonald suite, and giving a nazi salute? (you missed the Obama Change DNC background). Its a dig at the capatalist fascist state i live in.

Mod Edit - Profanity
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Think im gonna stick to PP forum from now on. At least it aint full of sick #$%@#!

I'm confused as to why you are getting so upset
.... This is what you wanted when you posted the original post. You got the people to come and post.

Just on a side note....as another poster stated, you changed the title of the story from "killed" to "murdered", and called Israel a nazi state. Any flaming you get is your own doing. As stated, this was not about all the children for if it was, you would have acknowledged the ones that died on the other side as well.

Sorry....it is just the way I see it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

1. The only difference is that Israel havnt fired up any ovens.

Muslim Israeli citizens are treated better then many Muslims in 'Muslim countries'. Your 'fired up the ovens' statement is way off.

2. So

Language again. T&C break ... again.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oy vey!

Indeed there is:

Originally posted by Gools

Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

* Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalise it. Submissions with inaccurate, biased or otherwise deceptive headlines may be moved, closed or deleted. Obviously, some editorial latitude will be allowed if the original headline is too long (gets truncated), too obscure or already biased. If the headline is biased or otherwise inapporpriate, provide a descriptive headline that is accurate and reflects the article you're submitting. (This is a judgement call and may be modified by a moderator.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As it is obvious by the format of the thread start that this was submitted as "Breaking News" to which you had an utter disregard for the submission guidelines. I also noticed that you have the same disregard for your fellow members here at ATS as demonstrated by you recent post.

In other questions that I can assist you with?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jewcano

Jewcano,

Your faster than me-to your credit.

I thank you for posting the relivent TAC that was broken in the "changed and misleading tittle"

(sorry for off topic post)

Let us all stop for a moment and cry for all the children who have died on both sides of the conflict, now and over the years.

May it end and no one ever have to cry for dead children again.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jewcano

Oy vey!

Indeed there is:

In other questions that I can assist you with?

Well thank you for pointing the T&C out....

yea sure...... Why does my car alarm go off every few hours even after a mechanic has checked it over?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TARBOX

Im not getting upset but a wee bit miffed, Its the Tribulus Terrestris i take, Makes me a bit WOOO!
but your correct in stating that my headline was changed to give a certain viewpoint while peeved at other posts..... But i dont mind admitting when iv dropped a clanger, thank you for pointing that out....

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

There's plenty of information out there for those willing to look rather than just sitting there and being told the 'truth.' I understand you to be very much the latter of the two.

Its known as Greater Israel,and its a concept that includes spreading the land of Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates,just as it says in the Bible.(note:there are two land descriptions of Israeli land in the Bible.both are different)

You may find these links useful.
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.sweetliberty.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.palestineremembered.com...
www.mediamonitors.net...
en.wikipedia.org...

Read the Hamas manifesto lately?

Have you?
Are you aware that it doesn't talk of destroying Israel,but it does refer to "resistance" as a legitimate right of the Palestinians to gain independence?

You may also find this link interesting.

Hamas Charter.
www.palestinecenter.org...

[edit on 2-1-2009 by DantesLost]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Im refering to the cramming into ghetto's. You know the same that happened to Jew's in Germany and Poland?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
lets get one thing straight, this is not a war where children are getting killed. Its children who are fenced in with no where to go, with no food and with no where to hide that are being killed. A war is where 2 armies, countries face off. They face off against each others armies...not against civilians, or children.

Im not anti anything. What i see, with my own eyes, is the prison wardens killing the prisoners. Sadly those prisoners are civilians and children. Anyone who wants to try to condone that deserves to be playing on the streets of Gaza.

We are all humanity. The children are our future. What in the name of god are we doing to them???????

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
pluckynoonez

What we need is to end vicious anti-semitism. The Jewish people have suffered enough, ever hear of the holocaust? These HAMAS terrorists hate freedom, that is why they fire rockets. The children in GAZA knew what they were getting into. Stop the anti-semitic remarks!

WTF! The children knew!!

And there is nothing anti-semitic about questioning Israel's actions or motives.And maybe you should as the Israeli government if they have heard of the Holocaust because they are treating the Palestinians in the same way those of the Jewish faith were treated.Is that how they honour the memories of those that suffered and died,by treating others the same way?

theindependentjournal

But I will say that if these kids weren't dead they should be taken from their parents!!! Letting your children play in the street during a conflict with one of the combatants (Hamas) in the conflict in your street. Absolutely bad parenting if you ask me

Strange as it may seem,life does not stop during war.
Children all across Europe during WW2 would play in the streets.Even in London during the Blitz.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by DantesLost]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
In Video Link from the OP at 21 secs what kind of plane is that? Seems Military to be from the speed at which it's travelling.

Plane

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join