It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Murderd in Israeli airstrike

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Children Murderd in Israeli airstrike

uk.news.yahoo.com

Three children have been killed in an Israeli airstrike as they played in a street in southern Gaza.

The raid near the town of Khan Yunis was one of more than 30 carried out by Israel as it pressed on with a week-old air offensive against Hamas militants.

Israel has continued to resist further calls for a ceasefire after killing a senior Hamas leader in an air strike on Gaza.

The bombing campaign is now thought to have claimed more than 400 Palestinian lives since it began seven days ago.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-1-2009 by dangleb3rry]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yet more innocent lives lost in a bitter war between Nazi Israel and Palestine......
When is the bloodshed going to stop? For the sake of the innocent children.
And it is only going to get worse. Now lets hear the pro zionists come and post how Hamas where hiding behind the kids playing in the street.

Truly sick!

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangleb3rry
When is the bloodshed going to stop?

When Hamas stops rocketing and murdering innocent Israeli citizens.
When Hamas stops teaching it's children that Israelies are less than human.

Now lets hear the pro zionists come and post how Hamas where hiding behind the kids playing in the street.

Hamas is hiding behind kids playing in the street.
Hamas fully knows that they are putting people in danger by their actions.
They do not care.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

What we need is to end vicious anti-semitism. The Jewish people have suffered enough, ever hear of the holocaust? These HAMAS terrorists hate freedom, that is why they fire rockets. The children in GAZA knew what they were getting into. Stop the anti-semitic remarks!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

OMG... Bizzare. YOU and that Fox dude where the 2 who where at the front of my mind.... lol

Strange yet so soo predictable!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Erm the Nazi's where funded by the Rothschild Family..... You know them Zionists?

Oh wait.... Did i just read "the children knew what they where getting into"?

[edit on 2-1-2009 by dangleb3rry]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yet more innocent lives lost in a bitter war between Nazi Israel and Palestine......
When is the bloodshed going to stop? For the sake of the innocent children.
And it is only going to get worse. Now lets hear the pro zionists come and post how Hamas where hiding behind the kids playing in the street.

Truly sick!

There is no reason to say just one side is sick....they both are to blame for what is happening right now with all these people dying. Not one sided....

So yes....you're right. Both sides are "Truly Sick"

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

What we need is to end vicious anti-semitism. The Jewish people have suffered enough, ever hear of the holocaust? These HAMAS terrorists hate freedom, that is why they fire rockets. The children in GAZA knew what they were getting into. Stop the anti-semitic remarks!

History has shown us that zionists only understand bombs and wars.

So they will keep getting it until they ship out back to Germany or Alaska where the weather is nice and bomb-free zones.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by t0ken]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TARBOX

Sorry if you mis-interpreted my post..... The children dying is aimed not only at the kids in this conflict but at all kids in all conflicts.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If Israel is insistant on going after Hamas specifically, then they need to stop this airstrike blanket raids and go in with ground forces and seek out the Hamas directly. Killing kids, no matter what the propeganda machine is teaching you, is not justified, for Hamas or IDF.

Obviously Hamas doesnt care about these innocents being killed, and Israel is smart enough to figure that one out.

The casualties on Irsaeli civilians is no where near the casualty count on the Palestinian side, by any margin worth even saying is justified. Hamas nor Israel cannot be cheered for killing innocent kids playing in the street, or asleep in their homes, and to say Hamas hides behind playing kids in the open street is about the most stupid statement I have ever seen made during this whole ordeal.

If Israel insists on killing innocent people, no doubt that the teachings to the Palestinian kids will become something they will actually believe in since they are seeing the true side of Israel as they watch their friends and fellow school mates get killed in the streets.

This whole thing can be handled differently. But since Israel has this green light do whatever tickles your fancy approval by its primary supporter, the US government, I hold both Israel and the US government responsible for those innocent deaths since this retaliation action began.

I hope their God forgives them for the slaughter...and tho I do not believe in God, since God seems to allow for all this killing going on of the innocents, I also hold God accountable for it and I dont care about judgement day..a pagen myth...so let the lightning strike...it wont, has never and never will. There is no God, there is no mercy, there is no devine intervention, these killed innocents proves that. Only mankind's appetite for death and distruction..tribal warfare, primative and pathetic.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 2-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

If the children knew what they were getting into, I doubt they would be so willing to go play in the street knowing airraids are taking place.

They would be bunkered down with their Hamas leaders, not playing in the streets while missiles and bombs drop.

Cheers!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Well said Mr Burns..... You see again how people who feel empathy or sorrow for the Palestinian sides talk of suffering to both sides and condemn Hamas rocket attacks. But......
you never hear a pro Israeli/zionist poster show empathy for the other side. They have a 1 sided viewpoint. That is one reason i believe if there is a God Israel will be condemned and judged.

I hope their God shows them more mercy than they show Palestinian children.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

I hope their God shows them more mercy than they show Palestinian children.

Their g-d has 'apparently' told them to kill all the muslims and expand the zionist state from nile to eupharates.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by TARBOX

Sorry if you mis-interpreted my post..... The children dying is aimed not only at the kids in this conflict but at all kids in all conflicts.

Well, not to bust your chops, but I don't believe that is what you intended. It seems more like you are calling out the "pro zionists".

I think that if you wanted people to feel bad for the dying children, you could have gone about it a whole lot differently.

Nothing personal against you....just saying.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken
Their g-d has 'apparently' told them to kill all the muslims and expand the zionist state from nile to eupharates.

Got some reliable information to back that statement up with?
No. Thought not. :shk:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Now lets hear the pro zionists come and post how Hamas where hiding behind the kids playing in the street.

Absolutely not!!! But I will say that if these kids weren't dead they should be taken from their parents!!! Letting your children play in the street during a conflict with one of the combatants (Hamas) in the conflict in your street. Absolutely bad parenting if you ask me, I wouldn't let my kids play in the street with Hamas, but then I would not be in the street at all if I knew that a country was likely to bomb my street for the actions of those around me, I know call me silly and over protective.

Or maybe the parents didn't have enough money to buy their kids a suicide bomber jacket so they martyred them this way instead, sure no dirty Jews died but the propaganda value of dead kids is GREAT!!!!

Or maybe the kids were combatants and were doing their Islamic Duty and fighting those dirty Jews like this little girl in the video below talks about...

Yes she is 3 and 1/2 years old:
EDIT - Video is above in another post so I removed it...

[edit on 1/2/2009 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

History has shown us that zionists only understand bombs and wars.

So they will keep getting it until they ship out back to Germany or Alaska where the weather is nice and bomb-free zones.

History has shown the only thinhg Hamas terrorists react to is being bombed or killed.

Shall I post pictures of the bodies after Hamas sucide attacks, oh yeah.

The Hamas terrorists, like some idiots, think it is ok for them to attack and target civillians, yet cry like the pigs they are when they get "COUNTER" attacked.

It is truely sad, but when civillians are killed, it is because the terroriswts are hidding behind them.

If they want it to stop, they must first stop themselves.

There need's to be someone who will stop the terrorist future attacks, or Israel will again be required to do what no one else can or is willing to do......... again.

By YOUR way of thinking, it is ok for Israel to keep bombing the terrorists ( now lets use your own words)

"So they will keep getting it until they ship out back to Germany or Alaska where the weather is nice and bomb-free zones."

of course, the problem is NO ONE wants these murdering terrorists, not even Muslium countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Got some reliable information to back that statement up with?
No. Thought not. :shk:

The Torah says (Genesis 15:18) that G-d promised Abraham's descendents the land between the River of Egypt and the Forat (Euphrates). The Euphrates is mentioned again as the border in Exodus 23:31 and Deuteronomy 11:24.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

Modern Israel has NO SUCH PLANS to 'kill all muslims' and take over the entire area. None has been stated. None is in their laws.

Can you say the same about Islamic groups in that area?
Read the Hamas manifesto lately?

More Hamas Info

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

There need's to be someone who will stop the terrorist future attacks, or Israel will again be required to do what no one else can or is willing to do......... again.

I know who the terrorists are.

400 Palestinians dead compare to 4 israelis.

Enough said.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join