It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I supposed to get married, but every guy whos married tells me NEVER GET MARRIED!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have the same problem, to me marriage is not gonna work in today's
society, you can have sex fo $50 with a younger woman. and the girls at their 17-20 is selling their bodies like candy. If you are going to marry you will one day cheat on your wife over a foxy 17 years old girl who have no moral intensity whatsoever.

So it is better to get married when you are mature, with a mature girl.
On the girls prespective, it is not the time to depend on a male to get jobs.
We girls can do what ever we wanted. So There should two sides of prostitutes, male and female.

Both sides are playing "I rule!" kind of game, so if you still hoping to
put together a marriage, think again, plan well, make sure both side compromised on one thing and sets the goal too! Come to think of it, what the hell marriage is for? producing a child? and what will the child do? you have to add a purpose on your family life.

What about love? can you maintain your love to your spouse forever, even if he cheats infront of you eyes? can you can you? my mom said, there are millions of goodlooking females and males, so be careful.

And a mutual new morality has emerge, gay marriage? have you consider this? easier to predict if you choose to marry a man?....

I gotta tell you, the real intent of a human heart is evil!
You might be what ever you are today but, One same thing will always stay.
Your heart, which is evil origin!
Enjoy Your day, you DEVIL WORSHIPPERS SOCIETY WHO KNOWS NO LIGHT!
Marry or not it is soooooo small way of thinking...you and you and you again????
how about the girl, you slept with her and broke up with her? Heloooow?
it's not right! marry her!

I will say this to guide you through,

1. Why are you going to marry? Pressure only?
2. For what cause?
3. Are you going to be happy inside it? or not

Than decide!

GBU

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
DON'T DO IT..... You will be sorry eventually. Life and marriage isn't what it's made out to be in movies and on TV.
Women generally change for the worse as they have a completely different view on most things. Oh sure at first they'll be sweet as honey; later on it's painful.....:bash:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well, I've been married for 6 years now and I know I made the best decision of my life by getting married. I cherish every day I get to experience this blessing. As other posters have mentioned it IS hard work and you should ONLY get married when you are absolutely ready to. And sadly, a lot of marriages are based upon false pretenses or without thought. People who tell you to not get married are just in bad relationships and figure its universal. From what I have experienced and/or learned, this couldn't be further from the truth. Don't listen to people telling you to or not to. Think for yourself and good luck!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
yes, guy, dont marry and get old alone, without kids, without family, all alone...
while you are young, use your brains and heart and dont listen to silly advises of people who dont care about you!
you should care about yourself and your own life. nobody needs your happiness and health, only you youself. so work on it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join