It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the tower of babel a stargate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think they were indeed stargates to other planets and dimentions around the galaxy and known universe. If you look at other history written by egyptians and chinese they had them too. In fact I would say thats probably why the tower was taken out because a new era of humans were comming our era.

I would guess people were psychic back then too so everyone spoke the same language meaning telepathy.

But it doesnt really matter, these things like stargates might have been destroyed in our timeline but they continue on in another. You cant destroy everthing in every dimention, because there are infinate other worlds.

Soooo yeah I think they were stargates. They are still here, so are the dinosaurs for that matter, just vibrating at a different frequency. Michio Kaku talks about this with his parallel worlds theory which is based on string theory.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

We talk to him all the time, he is of more senior age (44)
hes only language is Russian/Ukrainian.
If you have any major questions let me know I'll ask on my next session. It might take a while though.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: the siren

I am of the viewpoint that the Entemenaki structure did indeed create a Vortex,
but the portal it opened by the wills/desires of the darker side of men was the portal to the underworld...
all those fallen Angels trapped in the depths of the Earth since the Angelic rebellion in the heavens
... not the Entities/Angels from the Heavens, Stars or Planets of various Solar Systems or Galaxies

the Tower of Babel allowed the fallen Angels to walk among mankind, then produce the offspring 'the Nephelim', AKA: the Giants of the Biblical stories.

the misinformation that the Tower Power was directed towards the Heavens and man ascending to the place of God is a deliberate twisting of the facts... it was not a stargate as popularized by the recent TV series/movies...but it did become a very powerful portal for the fallen Angels who then created demons and other dark entities to pollute the air/skies/aether of planet Earth with their presence

with the releasing of the formerly detained fallen Angels in the Earth... the damage was done, Lucifer then became the Power of the Air in his Earthly domain, with the aid of the loosed fallen Angels by Nimrod and the Babel Tower in Babylon as the device Satan had constructed through supernatural inspiration and the resulting desire of power hungry men intent on gaining immortality by constructing that infernal device
edit on th31141830802011272014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

related: www.thetruthishere.com...
edit on th31141830839711332014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So what if the TOWER OF BABEL civilization still exists on a parallel earth?

What then?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swordbeast
reply to post by the siren

Check out Stargates are real, the tower of Babel is also discussed there and analysed in great detail.

And the conclusion is that it indeed could have been a Stargate.

Wow nice link you got there, now we have to wonder why the stargate was taken out in the first place?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This sounds like one of those Richard C. Hoagland, torsion field physics type of things. If the tower was indeed a pyramidal structure, then that definitely gives me pause.

Unrelated, but here's a question, perhaps for those in the know as far as the Bible goes: Why did God destroy the Tower of Babel? Why did he not want it to be built?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There only one way to find out if stargates are indeed possible and that would be to have our civilization start building some. . . . . Again.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well if it wasnt a stargate what are some other things you guys think it could have been?

Perhaps a time machine?
A matter creator?
A matrix manipulator?
A device which allows all to see with with non duality or unity?
A device that gave everyone superpowers?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"fargate, goes far, get it? It has nothing to do with that movie or the syndicated tv series based on the movie. I can give it a Mohawk and a wheelchair if it's too confusing for you!"

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cambot
"fargate, goes far, get it? It has nothing to do with that movie or the syndicated tv series based on the movie. I can give it a Mohawk and a wheelchair if it's too confusing for you!"

You mean like a teleporter?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join