It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upper Paleolithic UFO-connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
With this thread i would like to show to the members of our beloved community how the first humans who set foot on European ground, must have seen UFO/Aliens.

First i will provide some background on the timespan where things must have happend

The Upper Paleolithic is the third and last subdivision of the Paleolithic or Old Stone Age. Very broadly it dates to between 40,000 and 10,000 years ago, roughly coinciding with the appearance of "high" culture (behavioral modernity) and before the advent of agriculture.
This was the timeperiod that changed everything for humans. The whole thing must have started around 30000 BC with the invention of bow and arrow. The bow gave hunters a incredible advantage while doing their job and made the amount of possible targets quite bigger. Also for the first time in history the humans start making al kinds of Art. And its the Art that gives us a insight of the live back then..

I'm especially interrested in a region rather close to my country and that region is the south of France. In this region the early humans evolved in to something that would dominate all lifeforms until now.In this region:

They have found some bizarre stuff imho. Things like those strange Venus statues (who are probably the oldest found until today)

The statues are supposed to be presentations of a fertility 'icon'.Both found in Europe. I know they could be showing a pregnant woman but for all we know the could even show some strange fat alien creature. But i find it rather strange on how they really have alot of detail on every aspect but from both the face is kinda hidden in a helmet like object. why would the go to all the trouble of making a fine quality piece to not give it a face in BOTH times????

And then we have those strange cave drawings all over France.....(not to mention the world) here's one of them:
from Collumbier II in the Ardèche France

And while i'm at it: i would like to say to the hardcore debunk gang up here on ATS: Everything presented is real and original pictures.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Spartannic

Well, I do know pregnant women tend to become big and round and as such
these statues merely emphasize pregnancy, symbolising fertility.

I see no reason to invoke the alien explanation.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, Spartannic. Gosh I hope I'm not part of a gang, but I must say I'm inclined to side with the debunkers on this one.

The two statues you give pictures of seem to me to indicate nothing more than two female figurines with the central features of fertility - notably breasts and signs of pregnancy - exaggerated. It's true that they could also be depicting aliens. They could also be representing stilton cheese. It's just that there's no evidence whatsoever for either, whereas there's a good deal of evidence to suggest that early humans worshipped fertility.

I'm not sure at all what argument you're trying to make about helmets. That looks like hair to me. It's not a massive surprise that there are no facial features. Look at the statues objectively. Let's face it, these guys were rubbish at carving.

As for your final illustration - I'm afraid I cannot see at all the link between this image and your assertion that early Europeans "must have seen UFO/Aiens". Unless it's your contention that the aliens came down to see us on gigantic nuts. Because that looks like a picture of a nut to me - Brazil possibly, or maybe walnut. Or possibly an asteroid. Or possibly an elephant, given the accuracy of the carvings of the women we've already dealt with.

I won't go on - the point is, at the beginning of your thread you write "i would like to show to the members of our beloved community how the first humans who set foot on European ground, must have seen UFO/Aliens". Well, I would like you to do so, too - but I'm pretty sure you haven't done so with these images.

LW

new topics

join