It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Buddha just a Pineal Gland Abuser?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Sorry for the slightly offbeat title. Thought it might draw more people in.

After watching the David Wilcox videos and reading some of the posts around the forums, have come to some theories.

My idea is this:

Controlling '___' release from Pineal Gland leads to Self Made Hallucinations which has been experienced as Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projection.

When we train to activate our 3rd eye, perhaps all we are doing is to train ourselves to be able to manufacture or release '___' from the pineal gland.

This gives rise to hallucinatory effects or visions which are the equivalent of LD or AP which we watch in the comfort of the pineal gland.

Perhaps Buddha was just tripping on his own brain juices.

Imagine if we can control the duration of this vision. Seconds of real time can be translated into hours or days of visiontime.

Perhaps what Buddha did was to turn a few years of real time into a millennium of learning and found enlightenment that way.

I think this could be reasonably accomplished & still be within the reasonable limits of science.

For a higher level of "woo woo ness", you could relate it to David Wilcox's theories.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by postmeme]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Yes! War against drugs! We should make Buddhism illegal! Those junkies are just tripping on Buddhism until they find harder drugs like crack coc aine! The gate theory must be real!

And also make Hinduism illegal! And Christianity! And every possible religion! Even the ones that don't exist yet!

Of course we cannot make Islam illegal... Moslems would be highly offended and it is not politically correct to offend Moslems...

So to clarify my position I say now that although I think that Buddha and Christ were just tripping on '___' I think that Mohammed was not a junkie!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Haha. Anyway just to clarify my position, I'm officially Buddhist with a slight slant of New Age thrown in for good measure.

Pleasuring yourself should never be banned!

Hmm that didn't come out right...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I dont have much to say about the pineal gland. but if you want to experience '___'.

smoke some salvia divinorum. it is legal is most states and here in canada. I mix it with my marijuana, but smoke it slow because it comes like a truck. I didnt know what to expect when I first tried it by itself.

I noticed that my heart rate sped up and iwas thinking, woaaaaah now, slower down, breathe deep (didnt want my heart to explode) and then all of a sudden i was inside my heart, but also massaging my heart as if i was outside my body reaching through my ribs, physically slowing it down. and it worked, it went back to normal and then i slowly faded back into myself.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
sally doesnt countain dmt but salvinorin ...if you want to try dmt you can drinl ayahuasca or extract some dmt crystal from mimosa hostilis or another natural source

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Great thread needs revival.

Brain chemistry addiction and abuse.

What has been responsible for the advancement of our civilization, creativity and genius since the first mushrooms were ingested as catalysts thousands of years ago

We crave the externals sources when we can't reproduce the right mood and consciousness alteration.

More on this folks, please,

Mike

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Want to activate your pineal gland and release more '___'?

Try our very own "Bach To The Future"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It works wonders.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Haha, your dropping that link everywhere.

But it does work wonders, youre right

Oh and i must say this thread has been hilarious. Some of the comments on it made me laugh my socks off.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
As long as those attenuating or accelerating pineal function refrain from Alcohol abuse which i firmly believe is damaging to Human synergy and messes up synapse pathing and such.

It should be enlightening and bring much wisdom of self and open cosmic and astral knowledge which cannot be learnt from any book, too much to example as we all know.

To raise function and bring physical brain dormancy to active in pineal attenuation/acceleration and then aberrating and adversely affecting neurosynaptic function with Alcohol abuse, is what can lead many into insanity and rigid delusions etc because of how the minds neural net is patterned to higher function then that is then destroyed not nurtured through more natural meditations and recall to sync those higher functions in.

Keep shifting the gears violently and the gearbox falls apart.

Plenty of people have the odd enlightening experience in their lives with the various hallucinogens which allow this self awareness, but frequently doing so is a path which needs discipline on many levels.

So yes, as anything, the heightening of pineal function on a regular basis can be abused but not in itself, by indulging in other substances abusively which have the opposite effects on the brain and so mind and so energies, like Alcohol or abuse of stimulants like amphetamines or stimulant alkaloids, can lead to illness....

One must also be mindful the astral commonality is not a playground for those not versed in defensive psychic and spiritual techniques.

Development of such practises does require some prerequisites we find in our differing traditions and such, else hallucinogens should just be used as they come and shouldn't really be used to fly, there are consequences if one doesn't know basics and fundamentals.

Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

But i know as any who do this, it is well worth the development and discipline of mind.

Must be respected though, the Pineal is a tough organ which wires directly into a fragile synergetic organism.

I believe it every adults right and rite to alter conscience/consciousness and attenuate our psychic selves.

But please, anybody who doesn't know what this is about and doesn't use hallucingens as yet.

Remember these practices can have a heavy price tag, hallucinogens in themselves are fairly harmless, it's how one is able to use them, the unfaniliar should proceed with caution and respect for themselves and learn about all this first.

In my humble opinion.

Paxus.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Where do you get just '___' by itself, is that possible (heading to Google to find out).

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

You get it at birth and at death...

I have decided that it just isn't worth rushing things to get my next fix

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Buddha managed to recall all his eons of previous lives, which all were a part of his way to nirvana.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Where do you get just '___' by itself, is that possible (heading to Google to find out).

It can be synthesized from a wide variety of plants, but it is a schedule 1 drug and illegal.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bommer09

It can be synthesized from a wide variety of plants, but it is a schedule 1 drug and illegal.

That's just stupid.
You already have it in your body.
Your body produces it.

stupid...stupid...stupid

(I am not saying your wrong, I am saying that law is wrong)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds
I dont have much to say about the pineal gland. but if you want to experience '___'.

smoke some salvia divinorum. it is legal is most states and here in canada. I mix it with my marijuana, but smoke it slow because it comes like a truck. I didnt know what to expect when I first tried it by itself.

I noticed that my heart rate sped up and iwas thinking, woaaaaah now, slower down, breathe deep (didnt want my heart to explode) and then all of a sudden i was inside my heart, but also massaging my heart as if i was outside my body reaching through my ribs, physically slowing it down. and it worked, it went back to normal and then i slowly faded back into myself.

I'm not advocating any type of drug, but I tried Salvia one time and one time only.....That is all the experience I needed with it....

Within 3-5 seconds of inhaling I was in full trip.......For a duration of about 5-10 minutes the ground kept " moving closer to me" had troulbe walking, my 2 friends with me turned bright pink and there bodies started dematerializing in front of me peeling away from their pink bodies like those Flying Windows Screen saver thing....

I was laughing about god knows what and everything was funny......

It was well I guess quite a " trip"..........It also made me prob never want to do it again as I wasn't sure I liked not being able to somehow control myself......

I didn't hate it, i respect the occurrence strictly for the experience I got out of it .

All I know is there is more to life and existence and everything than we know......

I thought that before and after doing this , so no it did nothing to change my outlook on life...

I find it strange that this stuff is legal considering how much more potent it is than Mary Jane.......

Back to Original topic........IT is a self made halucination kind of.....but that does not make it " not real" .......

If somebody expreience it then it exists and it did happen as everything that can and ever will happen does exists all at once...

My theory is that sometimes we allow what we want to become visible to us....Since everything has allready happened then we sometimes see these things as " occurances" in our life time , but they technically are always there....It's like peeling back a sheet of reality that underneath lies whatever the imagination can come up with....

Since we are all energy and everything is made up of energy , including out mind and thoughts, then anything can occur and turn into and do whatever because it is all the same........

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Want to activate your pineal gland and release more '___'?

Try our very own "Bach To The Future"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It works wonders.

Does it really work?

I downloaded it last week and have yet to try it.....I listed to a random part for about 1 minute just to hear it at first.......Very calming.......

And since I like ambient music I should actually enjoy this.......Well it's more classical but o well....

A Few questions about it though.......Do I have to listen to the whole thing continuiously from start to finish for it to work?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Telll me about it.

Psilocin is a perfectly good hallucinogen for this sort of thing, but in infinate wisdom, it has been scheduled class A and prohibited.

Amanita muscaria is still legal and people who want to use mushrooms will try those.

Psilocin doesn't contain Muscarine and people did know what they were doing, a minority find they cannot handle it but most are fine with it.

But not preparing Fly Agaric properly can be Fatal, is more for Druidic practices.

Most of the safe hallucinogens which lend to psychic potential have been prohibited, what is left legal is potentially fatal.

I often wonder.....

I have repeated constantly to legistlators, these things are Human nature, not something legistlators can simply ban, we've been doing these practices since the beginning and people will not simply stop and by banning everything in sight because they don't understand them and it's easiest, they are causing harm to people on a larger scale than if hallucinogens were decriminalised.

I know how to prepare a flying potion from what i can find in nature within a few miles radius if i wanted to, most people can't or won't bother and if they did and got it wrong they could end up seriously ill.

But it is fine for a contingent of people with influence and affluence to practice the Arts though, isn't it.

I don't get interfered with but all too many are and it's wrong imho.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Just about everything you need to know is in the thread on it. But you could listen to the first two songs only (the two best on the track, for classical) and then sit in quiet stillness, with eyes closed for another 10 mins and totally refresh your brain in the process. Remember, it's not about the music, that's just to cover the binaural + shumann resonance, which is what has the effect. I've been listening also to a paid program, and this Bach To The Future by a stroke of luck, turns out to be WAY more powerful, I think because she used a very low carrier frequency. It's frick'n awesome it really is, well worth doing every day. One thing you'll notice is colors jumping out at you with a vividness you didn't notice before, and you'll sleep great and require less sleep, and have wild dreams where deep things get resolved and you'll remember your dreams more.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

top topics

join