It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian on the US Dollar ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Here's the founding fathers they never tell us about!!

conspiration.ca...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It's one of 3 things ..

A. Purely Coincidental
B. Someone was ultra bored and went out of his way to find something on it.
C. A master piece created by the secret gov't to force all people to worship the Reptillian Money God!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
they took a green image that sort of looks like scales, mirrored it, and cut it into the shape of a reptile head. And thyou're amazed? Those nuts made it to look like a reptilian, not the government.

I could make a dollar bill look like a puppy if I wanted to. Just give me the latest Photoshop

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
they took a green image that sort of looks like scales, mirrored it, and cut it into the shape of a reptile head. And thyou're amazed? Those nuts made it to look like a reptilian, not the government.

I could make a dollar bill look like a puppy if I wanted to. Just give me the latest Photoshop

Did you look at the link? It is not PS'd. They took the two top corners of the back side and combined them, then if you look closely, that diamond shape image is within that.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's mirrored, if you look at the $1 bill, it would be impossible to create that imagine without the top right corner having a backwards "1"

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

Did you look at the link? It is not PS'd. They took the two top corners of the back side and combined them, then if you look closely, that diamond shape image is within that.

Yes I did. It's mirrored.

All of the "1"'s one a dollar bill face the same way. In order to make that image, it would need to be mirrored.

[Edited on 4-8-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
First of all if the reptiles are running the world then the other reptiles know the reptiles that are running it are running it.

Why then would the super secret evil masonic rosicrucian illuminated zionist Gornites need to engage in some bizarre form of origami in order to send some sinister message.

Fold once left, twice right, three times counter clockwise as the crow flies and voila you now know the horrible truth, it's in the simulacra.

By the way if you fold an English ten pound note into the shape of a pyramid and then look at in the mirror, J. Edgar Hoover in a gingham dress stares back at you...he is holding a lizard!

Beware, beware....the evil lizard men want you to fold money.

I just don't understand why a secret cabal would do this?

SpiderJ

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Yes I did. It's mirrored.

All of the "1"'s one a dollar bill face the same way. In order to make that image, it would need to be mirrored.

You are correct. Thanks for correcting me. After seeing your last post, I went back and looked at it. Like you said, it is mirrored, and when it is modified that much, you could make anything you wanted.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
[
You are correct. Thanks for correcting me. After seeing your last post, I went back and looked at it. Like you said, it is mirrored, and when it is modified that much, you could make anything you wanted.

Glad to be of service.

There are strange occurences in the world, and you don't need to fold things every which way to see them.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A penis can be found on the old dollar bills. Makes more sense than a reptilian head, 'cause you know how guys are about their johnson...

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hell people man, if we keep looking for reptiles we`re going to find everwhere . Heck next thing people will being seeing reptilians thier pzzas.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh of the day

So, what do you think of the face on mars fortean?

D

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Looks more like a cat to me.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Oh No, David Icke was RIGHT!!?!

J/K

Coincidence. I was more impressed with the folding the paper money to form the buring twin towers from 9/11 that made it's rounds after that fateful day.

But-I agree, it is a bit "Fortean".

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ok yea a reptillian on the dollar bill, thats garbage if ive ever heard of any

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
my favourite is the center of the mad magazines that fold to create a sinister image MUHHAAHHAAA...oops i forgot mad is owned by one of the global elite !

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is just a coincidense(?). OOH i found a face on my dollar mm who cares? Or do they think goverment are trying to send messages by using money curency ha ha ha.

top topics

join