It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Bomber/s over LA today - ROSE PARADE???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
My girl was driving home today and saw a stealth bomber flying very low and slow E to W over the 134 freeway. ( directly parallel to the freeway ) It was between 130 and 200 pm CA time. Strangely enough a good friend of mine saw a stealth bomber at 5pm flying south to north over the San Fernando valley today as well. This time it was over the 405 freeway... he estimates it was no higher than 700 ft and flying "really slow", once again parallel to the freeway.

Anyways there was the ROSE PARADE today.

I just find the freeway "shadowing", times frame, altitude, speed and locations INTERESTING...

Anyone else???

PS I wish I could have seen it

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I didn't see the start of the rose bowl, but I would bet it flew over the game just prior to kickoff.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by boudreaux]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by boudreaux
I didn't see the start of the rose bowl, but I would bet it flew over the game just prior to kickoff.

Makes sense, I'm not so sure why it would be over another freeway - 3 hours later???

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boudreaux

If i'm not mistaken the Rose Bowl was scheduled to start around 1:30PM

Could've easily have been a flyover for it.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Scheduled flyovers...

PALMDALE - They may not be rose-covered, but they will certainly be attractions during Thursday's Tournament of Roses Parade and the Rose Bowl.
Twin B-2 stealth bombers arrived Tuesday in Palmdale from their home at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri in preparation for their featured roles in the New Year's Day festivities.

One bomber will fly over Colorado Boulevard to open the morning's parade, while the second will punctuate the National Anthem before the start of the football game that afternoon.

www.avpress.com...

Interesting indeed...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
YEah it was flying back from the kickoff for the rose bowl. Later on you said your girlfriend saw it while somewhere on the 405 in the valley. Following the 405 N/E towards valencia does take you roughly in the direction of edwards AFB and palmdale

Weird though that the b2 was cruising around the same area for hours. Maybe it landed at van nuys airport. Not sure why though. I've seen the B2 over the valley a lot at least a half dozen times. it does fly real slow and real quiet. but the thing is actually pretty nimble for a bomber. saw it do barrel rolls and loops at one edwards open house.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Last time I went to the Rose Parade, the B2 did a flyover.
It's a sight to see. You do not want one of those things chasing you!

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Does anyone ever remember them doing this any other year?
For the Rose Parade?
Getting us use to seeing them perhaps?

How about they use the money it took to bring those bombers here -
to house and feed the homeless in the town,
where the Rose Parade took place.

This country.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
YEah they fly the B2 a lot over LA. even on veterans day etc...

It's actually pretty common here. It's rumored that for a while the aroura would blast through ventura county. the county that borders the northern side of LA county. caltech was picking up it's sizemic signature weekly usually in the morning and sent a letter to the AF in inquiry.

People speculate that central california and now I guess even parts of S. California are flight paths for black project aircraft when they need to hit up asia and are taking off from nellis, tonapah, Area51, edwards, wherever. apparantly the aroura would take off from somewhere inland blast over california north of LA and out over the pacific towards china/russia/pakistan or wherever.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bald Champion

They have been flying a b-2 over the rose bowl, rose parade for years now.

A couple year's ago, they had both the B-2 and a F-117.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
A B2 flew over my village last year, I heard it but missed seeing it. We get C5-As going over all the time so I blew it off thinking that was it. But my friend called my cell and said "Hey man a B2 is going over your house! By the time I got outside it was gone. They had a photo of it in the paper the next day though.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Yeah, I've seen them use B-2s for flyovers of major sporting events on several occasions in the past. Its nothing unusual.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
See the MUFON postings from CA. on 1/2/09. Stealth Bombers appear to attract others as well. Am searching for video of flyover. MK, Vermont

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes. 2 of the B2 bombers were hanging out in CA for the past few days. One flew over the parade, the other flew over the game. None could land at Van Nays. The runway is too short. Also, last year they had no B2 bombers. Instead they had 3 Raptors.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Damn the static airshow at van nuys had 3 raptors and I missed it!!!! that sucks!!

Apparently two white orbs were seen just as the b2 flew over head. one zips away leaving a trail. Could have been balloons or birds out of focus in the foreground as the cameras looked beyond them to film the b2.

But it could also be the B2 unique propulsion systems too that attracted the UFO's. you know large electronic fields etc... although I'm pretty sure the B2 shuts those components off when they fly over our cities. apparently the field will disrupt old style tv's antennas. the bosnians were able to track rough flight paths for the b2 when we were over there because the EM field would ruin peoples reception. the govt. tracked where the receptions were going bad and when and were able to come up with the B2's flight plan. Makes sense to me.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Those birds still give me the chills...big silent hawks.

the thing I wonder about are the know unknown aircraft that the US has....I have heard that some of the new robotic stuff is mind blowing.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This government will NOT miss the opportunity to show their might, their black ops uniforms, to us, the people of the United States. Its not for protection it is for INDOCTRINATION of a way of life they want, full of fear and what better way to show it than at events many millions watch?
This is the process they are following to put the fear of..goverment into our heads..to set us up for this prison planet we are in...
I must say, they do a wonderful job on a daily basis.
Its all coming together rather nicely, dont you think.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
yeah the known unknowns the USAF must have are really interesting to me. Look at the unmanned aircraft. without a pilot and the life support systems required the planes save a lot of weight. the g's those planes must be able to take must be pretty high. and the thrust to weight ratios could be really good too. the unmanned crafts must be able to maneuver and climb like nobody's business.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
personally I think they show off the b2 because it's a symbol to the public that the US has done something right. plus showing it at football games primarily to millions of dudes makes sense from a basic standpoint that, super hi tech things that make other thing blow up are a favorite for all men around the world. the testosterone alome could be why they fly them over football games. It's also considered a national treasure in some ways so it's just a cool way to be patriotic.

If they were trying to really scare the crap out of or shock the public they could demonstrate the b2's active camouflage system. or just make the damn thing suddenly come to a stop and hover without explanation. that would scare people. or they could just do a tr-3b flyby. that would make people jump under their seats.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
^It really is working because they are playing with

your head and you dont even know it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join